w-what the-

DIO!

why do you keep posting Madonna

Stop un-fuckable fa/tv/irgin

it aint me

it aint me

i aint no invincible son, no no

can someone shoop pablo in

she was so hot when she was 14 i've never seen anyone hit the wall so fast and hard

Emma Watson

>>spoiler constanza pic has same body as Moretz

kekkle

She can still redeem herself by showing tits and becoming a whore.

Lol she was never attractive to begin with, I'm not sure why this is breaking news

Bella Thorne downfall is much much worse than this

jesus, check out her most recent pic

Bella was never good looking though

No way, fag. Thorne is a primo example of a pump and dump slag.

>DON'T LOOK AT ME
>I'M HIDEOUSSSSS

lel, her family and pablo looking at her in didgust and bewilderment

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER LEGS KEK

Someone have the spanish vocaroo?

they're shooped you tard

nice

look at the filename, its not a shop you moron

Hey I recognize that gay blowjob!

UR WAIFU A SHIT LMAO

I really dont think so

eh

go to bed cats

She's not running from, she's running to...

Look at the original you stupid retard.

THE GREAT DEBATE

BlobMoretz vs trannyfacebella

nice shop you got there imbecile prick

she was qt as fuck are you high?

How is it possible for a person to have no resemblance of an ass? Americans, not even once.

Get fucked you gullible idiot

My brazilian jailbait waifu is way much better

instagram.com/lmanoelaoficial16/

what about the game of thrones girl?

No, no, she wasn't.

You loss

her torso

Holy shit how old is she?

Is 16 old enough for you?

showing what?

Which tits?

Wrong

Nice photoshop CIDF

looking good chloe!

>has HUGE tattooed on her swole thigh

nice

Imagínate ser Pablo en esa foto y tener que estar como "maldición, Chloe Moretz, estás muy buena, toda sexy con tu cuerpo de refrigerador y horrible cara rechoncha. De verdad tendría sexo contigo" cuando todo lo que quiere hacer es tirarse a otra latina de 16 en el vestidor de Chloe. En serio imagínate tener que ser ese chico mexicano y no solo abrir esa puerta mientras Chloe Grace Moretz luce su asqueroso cuerpo frente a ti, la luz del sol revelando sus pezones perforados y pata de camello, y solo pararte ahí, una y otra vez, mientras ella se abre paso lentamente fuera de su auto. No solo tener que tolerar su monstruosa puta vagina sino su actitud arrogante mientras todos en el lugar le dicen que TODAVÍA LO TIENE y MALDICIÓN, ¿CHLOE GRACE MORETZ SE VE *ASÍ*? porque ellos no son los que tienen que pararse ahí y observar su rechoncha puta cara de michelin colocada flácida y sosa en su asqueroso cuerpo de refrigerador. Te has estado tirando nada más que una saludable dieta de latinas firmes y morenas y después presuntas víctimas de violación del cartel por TODA TU CARRERA saliendo de los barrios bajos en México. Nunca antes has visto algo tan jodidamente asqueroso, y ahora juras que puedes probar el sudor que está saliendo de su mal proporcionado culo mientras se lo abren esos mal ajustados pantalones deportivos, engreidamente confiada en que disfrutas la oportunidad de que te paguen por pararte ahí y deleitarte de su belleza "estatuesca (pues así es como se describe a sí misma)", la belleza por la que trabajó tan duro 7 días a la semana en los meses anteriores. Y entonces ella pide abrir otra puerta, y sabes que podrías matar a cada persona en este estacionamento antes que su seguridad pudiera derribarte, pero te sientas ahí y aguantas, porque eres un puto chico mexicano. No vas a perder tu futura carrera de chofer por esto. Solo aguanta. Asquea la cara y aguanta.

B E E F Y

Dumping superior waifu

And they tell me reptilians don't exist

>You're a bum, Chloe. You're a bum

How her legs get thick but her ass got flat

>de estrela mirin a puta de luxo

I don't understand any of your Habla language but I know what this is. LOL

she's taking steroids
there's no way she isn't
i expect her to come out as the first ftm tranny in hwood soon

Not only that but her torso is still wide. She really should be trimming down and she will look less grotesque.

Where are those funny pictures of her doing yoga?

Blacked WHEN

jej

nabbing sentances from this for my upcoming spanish exam, thanks

She is pretty hot so long as the body is obscured. In my younger days friends and I would often identify these types and how they are best utilized in a short term relationship. She probably has a nice personality too.

Reminder to avoid the evils of puberty.

>muh big booty
Stop it, you nigger.

She just needs to procreate and create the best footballer known to mankind. Her shame will have been worth it.

based D.R.A.M

Needs Sandler with his kids

>14

Honestly, she was past her prime by then.