When did you realise that both wagecucking and NEETing were huge memes?

When did you realise that both wagecucking and NEETing were huge memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

seek.com.au/jobs-in-information-communication-technology/in-Sydney-NSW-2000?daterange=7&salaryrange=100000-999999&salarytype=annual&subclassification=6293,6289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wagecucking
a job will never be a meme, it makes you a man

this

does that mean i have tits?

Being a slave to a jew is 100% a meme except for VERY rare situations.

There's no honorable jobs in 2017. I can understand being a farmer or a blacksmith 350 years ago but right now the vast majority of jobs are useless and would be better off removed.

>shitwagiessay

NEET is not a meme when you are rich

Yeah true I should have clarified NEET as in leeching off parents or gov. Most people don't refer to richies as NEETs.

We all know that, but most NEETs just leech off of their family and it's pathetic.

>this is what neets desperately tell themselves in order to for them to cope with being useless leaches

I'm a wagie.

>He didn't try in school.
Laziness is a disease. People who waste their opportunities are a waste of life.

>TFW gotten trolled by /r9k/ and Sup Forums into thinking University was a Jewish scam
>All my friends are making good money upon graduation
>Realized how much fun university actually is by looking at their instagrams and normiechats
>Worst part is the "Don't go to University you'll get 250k in debt" meme doesn't even apply for me because University is mostly subsidised in my country, so I'm paying taxes from my ultra wagie job for a service I don't even use because I listened to losers on an anime site who weren't even sincere

I tried in high school and just lie about how well I did in college.

Everything worked out fine.

go to University now, if you are not a 40 years old with kids you can do it

just go on loans and go to Uni, I have Canadian friends that did went all the way into their Masters with

I've accepted my future now.

I'm pretty Canada has the highest percentage of degrees in their population in the world. It's a worth while investment. You could drop everything and do it if you really want. Try really hard. Unless you're just meming bc you post about this shit everyday

you're just being a lazy pussy and you know it, that's why you post this shit day after day and blame it on being too old to go to school

you're probably stupid and know it deep down

I wish you'd just accept it and stop making threads about it - or you could just kys

university is a meme, majority of roles will value skills learned from previous job experience over a degree, it only becomes an asset later in life when you are trying to get an edge over others for promotions into very high responsibility roles
>look at job seeking websites for the highest paying roles
>figure out what in that list you can actually do without killing yourself
>get certification or training specific to only that job
>work junior/entry level in that role for a year or two
>apply somewhere else for the full job
thats how to succeed in life and a career, university is just another few years wasted before earning actual money

at least you are white stfu

It's what depressed losers who lived their lives passively use to cope.

everybody is a slave
You need to eat, shelter, fuck, social interaction? Congratulation, you are a slave to your needs

I recommend killing yourself

University is waste if you're stupid and you're okay with settling for a mediocre job

How the fuck is it a waste

HR departments literally throw your resume out for many jobs at most companies with no degree.
>just get a junior position bro
How fucking normie?

if you wanted a network manager job 100k+, you would just need to invest 6 months and 2 grand into getting cisco CCNA/CCNP certifications
no network manager is going to choose a guy with a bachelor of computer science over a CCNP

What if he chooses the guy with both a bachelor of computer science AND those certifications?

Why did you decide that it's mutually exclusive?

This is like when people say "just create a portfolio on github instead of a degree bro!" Why not both get a degree and make the portfolio? Why is it mutually exclusive I never understood why.

Also what 100k+ find me a job listing please lmao

someone with a comp sci/engineering degree who gets that shit is much more competent

college goers are complete brainlets compared to uni grads

computer jobs are the fucking worst
seriously i never thought i'd be the one saying this but WAY too many jobs nowadays consist of sitting down in front of a computer 8 hours a day

either that or you are a pleb unclogging toilets

fuck whoever thought inveting the computer is a good idea

> AND those certifications?
the point is, 3 years spent in a role are more valuable than 3 years spent in a university until you get to the later stages of your career

>Also what 100k+ find me a job listing please lmao
seek.com.au/jobs-in-information-communication-technology/in-Sydney-NSW-2000?daterange=7&salaryrange=100000-999999&salarytype=annual&subclassification=6293,6289

Most programs have co op options so you can literally graduate with work experience and a degree.

Also how the fuck am I suppose to get those first few years of experience when everyone here has a degree.

Let me guess. I'm suppose to just get a CISPP certification magically?

the first step is to find a good enough career that has a skill shortage through a job seeking website
if there are more qualified people available than jobs it wouldn't matter if you went to uni or not

Everyone has a degree in this country there's literally no way for me to compete without one unless I work 10x as hard to prove myself.

I think I'm just going to go to university.