How do we save the white race?

How do we save the white race?

Save?

You think we're going anywhere?

Getting rid if nerd hobbies like anime would be a start.

By colonizing Mars and saying goodbye

Stop being neets, hit the gym, keep our women in line. Breed 7 children and raise them on dreams of retaking Constantinople.

Also Jesus.

Anime is a religion of peace.

Throw out feminism to get our women under control and willing to breed again.

Get rid of numales, and get the rest of our men into shape, so they're worthy of breeding.

Breed lots of children.

Also, adding Venus to this

get an Asian gf, at least some of your genome will survive

destroy anime
destroy videogames
legalise drugs and spread awareness, prevent shitty drug subcultures from forming

Nothing is nerdier than [something you like] faggot. Why don't you kys I'm senpai desu baka.

Isn't Venus a horridly hot gas planet? Are you even white?

We need to stop watching anime

Venus is a terrestrial planet.

That's a man, you faggot.

It's a rock planet, and within the habitable zone. We can build floating bubble cities there that need no support, the air inside will literally support it. And where the density of air is, will have the cities floating above the acidic clouds, and the temperatures are only 70 degree Celsius. Still hot, but not unmanageable.

>Venus
>a gas planet
Let me guess you're white?

>Remove muslims
>Remove niggers
>Remove abbo's
Then proceed to
>White wash all asians
>White wash arabs
>White wash swedes

remove kebab

american education for the win

/thread

Stop fapping to Chinese cartoons and get out and impregnate white women.

that image is fucking vile

The average white male is not only physically emasculated but plagued with white guilt and political correctness.

Not to mention white women are feminists to some degree or another... Which basically means they are against other white men.

It's over. Too many factors to work against.

I'll tell you how you won't save it: masturbating to anime pictures

Why not whitewash blacks?

If they have a chip on their shoulder, they work pretty hard.

T. Whitewashed black man

who the fuck is this asian powergirl goddess?

Race mix with Jews so your descendants can use the Holocaust card and move to Israel not complicated lol (:

Fucking attention whore

if your pure white breed with only other pure European white.

Have at least 2 kids so population increases but not so many that money is fought over within the household.

Raise them with Christian values but not to the point where their miserable. Kinda like being that uncle who says "ok just one sip just don't tell your mother".

Make sure your neighborhood doesn't get "niggerfied" and brought down to a hell hole.

Make sure edgy tumblresk sjw bullshit doesn't divide the family.

Make sure you actually have a job and pay taxes so at the very least if you go full degenerate your not dragging the country down.

Buy a gun(s) to protect your family and/or go hunting/just shooting.

That's pretty much it desu.

/thread
>/thread
/thread
>/thread
/thread
>/thread
/thread
>/thread

kill all brown people

Why not white girl so all my genome survives >.> ?

How to save to human race is a more important question.

Dont feel guilt for your ancestors
Get angry at our government
Get angry at our media
Get angry at our corporations

Then get off your ass and do something (like protest, make art, express that shit)

You're one step closer to saving the white race

Nope, just white people. The rest of the races can suck it.

White people are the only humans worth saving.

Trump/Putin Alliance 2016!!!!!!!!!!! GET HYPE!!!!!

That is the underlying assumption behind everything that Sup Forums is. But it's wrong, and you have been misled by the white supremacists who beat their drum here all day.

You can't argue with statistics, lad.
Literally, the white race is the only race worth saving.
Every other race is looking out for their own already (BLM, La Raza, etc. etc.)
It's time we started EXCLUSIVELY looking out for our own.

Bring back arranged marriage

That doesn't prove shit. I'd bet if you looked at a world tally of murders since the beginning of mankind, it would look a lot different. Everything I just said still stands. You are being lied to, and you are perpetuating lies. Look at the plain truth.

alot of people are gonna point out issues to blame and not the cause for them

what im about to suggest will seem at first a bad idea but in the long term it will save white man as well as get them on track again

first thing we do is have a different approach to the way we see having children and the self importance attitude that is plighting the younger generation

look for older women to actually have children with this may sound like its shit thing to do but they will be more likely to want children take advantage of there insecurity of their age

now the biggest no no look for women with lower I.Qs i know what im really getting at 'stupid women' the gene pool is gonna have to take one for the team, nature will weed out next few generations to make leadership still possible but its important as fuck due to awareness if there clueless and kinda annoying your just gonna have to accept them for it, it will help in the long run

side tasks you can achieve is make sure your not living in a city or a dense population isolation will make each others presences more appreciated while having a long and health marriage, when i say isolation the internet is gonna have to go bye bye aswell

all this sounds fucking horrible but if you want to make sure you have a population left to call yours then your gonna have to do it.

I know you're trolling, but I'll take the bait.

> I'd bet if you looked at a world tally of murders since the beginning of mankind,

Why does this matter? I couldn't give less of a shit what white people did 10,000 years ago, all that matters to me is how races behave today.

The only races worth saving are asians and whites. They are the least violent, most civilized beings on this planet.

That is a fact that if you attempt to deny by ANY metric, you are being strictly disingenuous, or genuinely have zero real world experience.

Go ahead, try and baitpost again and a hundred others will deconstruct every aspect of your cuckposting.

educate white lolis properly and make them your waifu.

long and healthy'

sorry typo

Whoa so scary! No matter how many times you say it, that doesn't make it any more true. I'm not trolling, in that I believe everything I'm saying. With great conviction. I mean I know the reaction I'm going to get here, of course.

We are a single species, and in a larger sense a single biosphere. We're floating in the vast emptiness of space, together. That's my starting point, so you can either get on that level with me, or you can't.

This. If every Sup Forumsack got off of pol and became a normie with a "white race first" mindset, we wouldn't even have a muslim problem.

>black
>they work pretty hard

pick one.

You used so many words to say absolutely nothing. I don't even know how I'm supposed to act like you baited me because you genuinely said nothing with all those words.

Here's how trolling works, since you are clearly new here and it's babby'sfirsttroll.png

>make an outlandish claim
>back it up with false statistics pulled out of thin air
>sit back, light a cigar, sip your whiskey, and laugh as the (you)s roll in

Clearly the fact that I'm the only guy responding to you proves that you have no idea how to troll. It is a art, you cannot expect (you)s on your first attempt.

Thank me later.

So is your average white male these days.

You are a fool and your ideas are not feasible, or even worth the effort in the far future.

So.. in other words, you can't see what I see. And that's because you're crippled, emotionally and mentally. I feel sympathy for you, but I don't have any respect. You have bought the lie, hook, line and sinker. Now you only a mouthpiece, a clanging empty bell. Your growth is stunted by what you take in here. It is not nourishment, it is fucking poison. Wake up out of the trance, do it!

We can't. Women have failed their duty.

A man's duty is to provide and protect. The white race had never been safer or more prosperous.

A woman's duty is to nurture and love. The white race has never been more abandoned and hated.

Its really not up to us.

Keep trying friendo.

Keep in mind I have an alerter on, so there's no way you're going to get the last say here. I will out-shitpost you any day of the week, cuck.

By jacking off to anime.
Duh.

Create militias and start taking out BLM terrorists for a start.

Nah, that's fine. I'm just dumping some shit, here in the cesspool.

white girls don't want white men remember?

You ain't got the balls motherfucker.

E R O D O L L

Is this being ignored because it is an uncomfortable truth?

Or is it the flag?

>Mars

No biosphere, less gravity, ded magnetosphere, probably will never be able to sustain a real atmosphere. Better idea: send other people to Mars.

I'll stay here where my species evolved and thrived, thanks. Enjoy being poorer than an Ethiopian in Antarctica.

>How do we save the white race?

Get rid of women's rights.

NOT FUCKIN THIS

Help white girls get blacked.

Fuck no, you guys are the ones who can't get along. We're sending you to mars. Then we're sending the jihadists to the other side. Let you all work it out.

Well I don't know if I'd fuck that, but I'd consider fucking this.

is that a tranny

You write like a dipshit, so I'm going to guess that you couldn't make it through cookbook calculus courses, let alone send anyone into space.

Better stick to serving coffee, m8.

By embracing all the nerd hobbies white people love and enjoy.
Anime conventions might as well be paradise with the only colored people being far and few between.
Once people can remove the negative stigma from things like video games, comic books and general nerdy activities the sooner we can get the white race back on track.
I met my wife at an anime convention and she's white all the way back pure aryan.
White people are nerds in the modern age because we're smart only niggers exonerate fitness, sports, cars and other non-academic pursuits because they're too stupid to understand anything else.

We nerds are the saviors of the white race but NEET's are making us take a couple steps back.

Pro tips.
>be a nerd not a NEET
>use nerdy pursuits to meet people instead of isolating yourself
>play games that encourage you to have friends instead of solo play
>most comic book super hero's are white don't let Shazam tell you otherwise

No. I'm not a degenerate.

Slaughter all white collaborators.

Sure.. I guess. Oh, that's really your response?

Oh geez.. let me think about this for a while. I have to come up with the perfect retort to your genius post. Hold on.

Why don't you get out there and start already. The niggers are out there right now, starting your race war for you. And you're still sitting here, whining about how unfair the world is.

Talk sure is cheap, isn't it pussy?

Destroy Mecca and force western leaders to close the borders.

Normie reporting in. Actually feels good.

I'd say not to do that, because while it's fans can be absolute tards alot of those shows promote good values such as family and friendship with those you trust, not to mention making a better future by fighting the enemy.

>#NotAllAnime

It would be far easier than Mars. Its not a hairball Sup Forums scheme it is actually a legit astrophysicist theory.

Thats actually very astute. Never thought of it that way.

By fapping to 2D women.
Bdm tssk....

Investigate the Clinton Foundation

I'd really say it's just the fans of it that are the issue, the japs seem to have their virtues well established at least.

>How do we save the white race?
Making for ourselves a White-only nation.

Mass execute leftists, cuckservative, and the cultural elite, until these people are gone there can be no future for Whites.

Nice try, JIDF

>legalize drugs
What?