Where were you when Trump lost the presidency?

Where were you when Trump lost the presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0VYHRpcjIw
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/753693478538936320
cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-choice/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An alternate dimension.

Pence would be a shit-tier VP but I think if more cultural enrichment occurs it won't even matter. More and more people are waking up by the day.

I hope he picks Rand but that's a pipe dream. Flynn would be ok

I just came from the Berenstein dimension

what the fug is going on here?

He's going to win solely because of this summer. Orlando and BLM were the first steps, but Nice sealed the deal.

fucking white males

Trump created the alternate universe we call Berenstain.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0VYHRpcjIw

makes no sense to pick pence

i hope he has a last minute change of mind (might happen) and picks newt.

It was a good decision. Pence can stand up to anyone Hillary could possibly choose and there's nothing about him to fixate on, he's just a stereotypical Republican.

This show isn't supposed to be about the VP, it's about Trump, he is who matters. He probably did this to placate the RNC, which is a fine idea.

newt wouldn't be much better

christie is by far the worst possible choice though

#NeverPence

I am a lifelong Trump supporter, but if he picks Pence I will #BeWithHer. My fellow trump aryans, we cannot allow this evil traitor in the VP slot. Even Ann Coulter agrees with me. So you know Hillary is the right choice when even Ann Coulter knows that Pence is so bad that it says bad things about Trump if he selects him.

This. At least it ain't Christie or Newt. Better to have someone nobody has any strong feelings about.

I BELIEVE IT
JEB BUSH IS THE ONLY TRULY REDPILLED ONE

>Newt
yeah let's pick another neocon fucking globalist faggot

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/753693478538936320

A world where:
>Hillary didn't commit countless felonies and lie about them
>The FBI director didn't hold a press conference and testify before Congress confirming same
>Aussies and Canucks never shitpost
>Donald Trump was never born

That's the only place where Trump loses the Presidency..

I like newt but pence has been in government a long time too and VP doesn't do shit

newt could be chief of staff and flynn could be defense secretary or something and do more than VP anyway

who really cares desu

I really hope he changes his mind
I can't stay on the train if he picks a cuckservative

>who really cares desu
no one but 18 year olds in their first election

he was just on Greta and said he hasn't made a "final, final decision".

Exactly this. #NeverPence or #NeverTrump. I'd sooner Hillary win and America die than Trump put some cuck in as VP. That faggot Reagan did the same thing.

Reagan had a good reason: Bush was his toughest opponent and it was a way to unify.

when the first post is also the best post

There is NEVER an excuse for putting a cuck in at VP. It doesn't matter that he is powerless or that it's symbolic. What matters is that it shows that Trump is too afraid of the GOP revolting against him. Which makes him as big a cuck as Reagan. Us true Trump supporters have been BETRAYED! #NeverPence #NeverTrump

tfw tay will never activate skynet

He hasn't picked anyone yet you fucks. Last week everyone was sure it was newt. Before that the general guy. He postponed his announcement and hasn't fucking picked anyone.

Stop falling for the goddamned shill tactics you fucking idiots.

>Id: 2nigger

hello shill

saged

it's hopeless to try and explain

it's also days like this you see how retarded this "redpilled" board that pretends to not be blinded by the media actually is

Trump just picked Pence. Its on CNN

president trump came on earlier to address the nation on fox news, what is OP going on about?

maybe he told each of his staff a different name to find out who is the traitor in his organization?

CNN didn't confirm shit. They're just doing what they can to mislead the public.

>Two moronically conservitard old white men on the ticket

It's ogre lads, just go home and drink your ale...

When the fuck did he pick Pence? People just making shit up?

This only turns more moderates and independents against trump, LOSERS!!

vps on both side could be a wash with pence and pocahontas

Indiana has some strong feelings about this douchenozzle, 34% approval rating in his own State.

>When the fuck did he pick Pence?
He didn't. No statement made, and he cancelled his announcement tomorrow due to the terror attack.

Hillary's Correct the Record shills going on overdrive tonight. Muslim attack thinks they can divide and conquer on pol, lol.

Not sure this is even real but if it's such a lame fucking choice, seriously makes me hate Trump a bit.

Sessions or bust. Pence is a fucking globalist cuck who appeased Islam.

Rookie Trump makes Rookie Mistake.

kek, #PenceStrumpedTheTrump

Why on earth would he pick this guy? I understand he's trying to sway neocons, but neocons aren't going to be voting Hillary, so it doesn't matter.

Flynn is a much better pick.

cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-choice/index.html

>CNN)Donald Trump has called Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and offered him the vice presidential slot on his ticket, CNN has learned. Pence has accepted.

Am I the only one who fucking loves Mike Fence? This man's life work is BTFOing faggots and fighting against degeneracy.

>neocons aren't going to be voting Hillary

Except they are, lots of (((NEOCONS))) switched to Hillary's camp. They know Hillary will keep things as usual while Trump is unpredictable and dangerous to their interests.

Are you saying he can't change his mind based on new evidence? Or is Donald Trump the only one who's allowed to change his mind? Seriously, you're really going to hold him to things he did in the nineties, as though we don't have more important issues right now to deal with than worrying about who has more skeletons in their closet than the other person?

Trump is not unpredictable whatsoever. He will enact and support policies and reforms that benefit American citizens first and foremost.

Which is precisely why the whole world is against him.

>Trump is not unpredictable whatsoever

I picked a silly example intentionally but you can't say he never does stuff that makes you go "did he seriously just do/say that?" on a fairly regular basis as least as far as being within the political sphere goes