Can Obummer actually declare martial law and suspend the presidential election?

Can Obummer actually declare martial law and suspend the presidential election?

That seems like too much power concentrated in a single individual to be allowed by the Constitution.

>write a plan for a government
>include checks and balances to avoid too much power in one branch of government
>let the president overrule the other branches and the entire system of checks and balances by declaring a state of national emergency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
youtube.com/watch?v=pfG8CdSBfUo
youtube.com/watch?v=DjG0f8VflE4
memoryholeblog.com/2016/07/08/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/
infowars.com/ex-navy-seal-military-leaders-being-asked-if-they-will-disarm-americans/
oathkeepers.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your constitution is a bye-bye, burgerkun

He's a constitutional lawyer, he won't declare martial law no matter what happens.

You guys like to call him a King, but Congress could rescind every single executive order if they got off their asses. The whole point of an executive order is that it only exists long enough for Congress to come up with a more permanent law.

Here's a better question. Why do we all assume a woman can be President when the Constitution refers to the President has "he" and "him" sixteen different times, and the 19th Amendment never gave women the right to hold that office, merely to vote for it?

EVERY FUCKING TIME
People say this when a president leaves office. Why the fuck do idiots still fall for this?

I think Obama wants out at this point in his presidency. You guys make a daily thread about martial law, but Obama just wants to retire from presidency, invest his cash into some tech biz and drink some mojitos whilst fucking his wife.

He has actually stated that after he leaves the white house, he'll go with Michelle on some island for a couple of weeks or months to fuck the days away and drink. His daughters, he said, can take care of themselves.

Guy could not give less of a shit if he tried. He's attempted to appease all sides and it's just exhausting now. Dude is actually counting down the days.

>declare martial law?
Yes
>and suspend the presidential election?
I'm 100% positive the Army would stage a coup d'tat and we'd get to see Obama's body hanging from the flagpole on the top of the White House if he tried.

>Can Obummer actually declare martial law and suspend the presidential election?

I'm sure he thinks he can.

If he does try that, he will become the first President removed from office by the US military.

>Why the fuck do idiots still fall for this?

Scaremongering, I guess.

I'm skeptical that he'd do it, but with all the crazy racial violence going on at the moment, it doesn't seem impossible to think he'd try something like that.

It's a meme. I first notice at the end of the Bush years. It was all

>ZOMG START WAR WITH IRAN ANNA DECLARED MARTIAL LAW AND RETAIN PRESIDENCY

I really don't consider it a legit possibility

Yes he can
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

youtube.com/watch?v=pfG8CdSBfUo

youtube.com/watch?v=DjG0f8VflE4

Unfortunately, there's a bit of support for this theory.

memoryholeblog.com/2016/07/08/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/

Second he does is the second I start killing every mudperson, shabbos goy, and tavistock kike within a 200,000 mile radius as well as destroying all critical points of infrastructure systematically.
This is not satire, test me, you fucking niggers.

I was aware of that, yeah. That's what made me start the thread.

Has that leak actually been confirmed? Every news article I'm seeing about it looks to be either right-leaning news media or doomsday preppers or conspiracy theory sites.

With hilldog

Because those are the only outlets that arent owned by the CIA arm of the tavistock operation. Wake the fuck up.

Background on WH military purges.

Obama had every single senior staff Officer of rank Major or higher answer if they would fire on American citizens. Every one that answered ''no'' was fired.

This goes back at least 3 years ago, so some end game is obviously being thought about in a serious manner.

dinfowars.com/ex-navy-seal-military-leaders-being-asked-if-they-will-disarm-americans/

If he does it would result in the death of most of the black community.

So what should anyone do to prepare for this, if it could actually happen?

Keep a gun for self-defense and wait and see what happens?

This is the meaning behind the Oathbreaker virus.
Anyone who still serves the terrorist government has broken their oaths to the constitution and the american people.

oathkeepers.org/

They get purged from service.
More likely than not a co-opted honeypot to expose people who would be problematic for their plans ahead of time.

>Implying he's not going to work for the UN and continue to undermine the western world after his term is up

Nigga you stupid though

As may Generals as he may fire, he forgets one thing. Boots on the ground are controlled by the Sergeants.

These are the guys that actually know what's what, live in normal middle class communities instead of gated developments in Reston, VA, and know which soldiers are troublemakers, and which to depend on.

Sitting in the Pentagon and phoning in orders only works if the people you are giving orders to are willing to follow them.

Because it's 2016

He can, but its a guaranteed way to start a civil war, especially in today's political climate.

> he thinks only he has guns

Also reported to the FBI.

>a fucking leaf

Every.

Fucking.

Time.

Only you can be a good little tavistock chattel.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>bomb 3rd world Muslim shitholes
>let their citizens into your country in mass
>silence criticism of Islam
>hope that everything just resolves itself

Why are Western Powers so fucking stupid? What the fuck is even their end goal? They're just Circling the drain, remember back when political leaders were actual leaders not globalist puppets, and would actually nip shit like this in the bud? Now these leaders are just spectators in the collapse of civilisation. Sometimes as a world leader you need to make tough decisions that aren't necessarily popular. What tough decision has Barack Obama ever made?