A total of 3,660 people died in large truck crashes in 2014 in the US alone

>A total of 3,660 people died in large truck crashes in 2014 in the US alone.
>weigh 20-30 times as much as passenger cars
>take 20-40 percent farther to stop
>ANYONE can legally own a Truck

KNOW THE FACTS
Be A Responcible Citizen.

Contact your congressperson today.
#banassaulttrucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZF_EjgMSmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A total of 3,660 people died in large truck crashes in 2014 in the US alone

OK that's actually a pretty alarming statistic, do truck drivers drink a lot or something?

You forgot to mention that most of those crashes were actually caused by cars and other small vehicles.

Oh my God I hate Britain so much

You would too if you worked in an all-male profession and traveled by yourself all the time.

Nah they mostly do meth. It's more to do with basic physics. Trucks are typically 20x heavier than the largest sedans.They absolutely crush anything they impact.

No, they just drive a lot. Why do you think we consume so much oil? We have a lot of products that need moving to a lot of destinations very far away.

please kill yourself

We need to #banassaulttrucks NOW. When the founding fathers wrote the constitution, they did NOT expect that people would be driving 10 ton MEAT GRINDERS on the roads which were only traversed by HORSE CARRIAGES and REDCOATS.

#BanAssaultTrucks

unlike semi-trucks, the sole purpose of an assault rifle is to kill people.

nice bait though.

#banrenaulttrucks

>People

You fucked up.

Please God let this catch on. How do I into viral?

Finally people are waking up! How many more innocent lives must be lost? Nobody NEEDS a truck like this, we should definitely look into closing the auto-show loop hole.

Guns only kill people?

Literally doesn't matter, you faggot. If it saves just one life then we should ban it.

WHY DO YOU STILL NEED TRUCKS

IT'S 2016

UGH

At least start banning automatic trucks, maybe we can at least start there, before an all out ban!

Trucks dont kill people, people kill people.

#NotAllTrucks

Yeah, you can use high-capacity trucks for transportation, but you can use a small sedan-type vehicle for the exact same purpose. I don't know why you brain-dead truck-lovers need to clutch your keys every time someone dies in a tragedy like this. Think of the victims for once and give up your compensation for your tiny penis. #banassaulttrucks

Never watched Ice Road Truckers have you lad?

youtube.com/watch?v=nZF_EjgMSmw

>SAVE IT AND SPREAD IT - SHOW THE MARXIST SCUM WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED

In the US it's 40 ton

Nice bait.

Every rifle design is descended from military designs. From the first muzzle loader. To the trap door rifle. To the fast loading bolt action rifle. We have in the US drawn the line at full auto. Semi auto ≠ assault rifle, even when some appear cosmetically simular.

COME ON LOOK AT YOUR CALENDAR

It's 2016 and there is always people who use truck, what are you , a bigot ?

Cab overs are the problem. Ban those.

>implying design trumps usage

Guranteed trucks kill more than any rifle. Knives, fosts and blunt objects are used in more murders than all rifles. Including the scary AR 15

In all seriousness, this attack will be used to further self-driving cars, eventually making "ape-driven cars" illegal.

Trucks actually serve a useful purpose though, not like AR-15s which are just for fat rednecks with limp dicks from poorly controlled diabeetus to feel powerful.

>a serious attack happens to another country
>US: HEY IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, GIVE ME
ATTENTION REEE
>US: HEY IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, GIVE ME ATTENTION REEE
>US: HEY IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, GIVE ME ATTENTION REEE

Why are Ameriturds attention whores?

Those kill you too. There will be lots of political dissidents dying in car crashes if cars are driven by AI.

Every truck design is descended from military designs. From the first six wheeler. To the reticulated truck. To the fast loading hauler. We have in the US drawn the line at big rigs. Semis ≠ Big Rig, even when some appear cosmetically simular.

b8

truck-nuts cant deny the statistical correlation between number of trucks and truck violence.

Absolutely true. And to break from Trucks, Jeep has a long military history!

spotted the muslim american who was born into a jewish elite family.
ar15's are a great defense against tyranny and defending home invaders. They are most certainly way more useful than a truck.

#BanTrucks

>Mexican Intellectuals

characters that literally did something wrong

I agree trucks should be made smaller or have more restrictions. I see trucks break the law all the time. They even have the nerve to put those "If you can't see my mirrors, I can't see you" and "wide turn" stickers on. Motherfucker if you can't turn properly or see around you it is YOUR fault for driving a big ass unwieldy vehicle, not the people driving in cars. Also, trucks shouldn't be allowed to drive in heavy rain, the huge back splashes and waves they make are unsafe.

Kek

Gun grabbers btfo

Not really. The only people into guns are sadistic fascist cop/military types, neckbeard freaks and fat uneducated subproletariat i.e. people who can only feel powerful when holding a gun because they are totally marginalized otherwise.

Did you copy and paste my ≠?

Trucks are pretty fucking retarded. Instead of transporting goods in millions of wasteful, dangerous trucks we should just use trains.

We are one of the biggest exporters of modern media. Every American media outlet is going to discuss the effect on Americans, how this involves Americans, similarities to occurrences in America, etc. American media is going to discuss America.

Trucks be fuckin' dangerous yo.

Nobody is defending against tyranny or shooting home invaders with their assault rifle; they take it to a range once in awhile and pose with it in front of the mirror and mostly it just sits unused in a closet. Just a really expensive toy that you get (at most) a few hours of enjoyment from.

we do that too

Mine was a fully original contribution, I have no idea what you're talking about :^)

My son bought a pickup, and he wants to turn it into an assault truck. Any advice?

It's literally 2016, people, we have to do SOMETHING! Ban assault trucks now! #TruckControl

Btw trucks require a license and extensive training to drive, you can't just buy an 18 wheeler and hit the road because of muh Constitution.

Checkmate gunfags.

When three niggers break into your home to rob you, would you rather have a gun that can shoot multiple bullets at the attackers or you rather see your wife and children raped and murdered?

Which chan board is in Mexico? I'm going there to bitch and moan about Mexico's attitude.

Good thing us gunfags have the 2nd, huh?

Yes you can if it's on private property or private roads.

Checkmate libshit.

Not so fast buddy boy

You can buy a truck and drive on the road with no license and plow into a school full of kids.

No background check required.

Check and m8

>more than 50% of fatal accidents involve people falling asleep

#ban....uh...not....sleeping?

>private roads.
Yeah, just travel coast to coast on your private highway.

Why are gun freaks always such autists?

There's no train station at my grocery store.

Uh, yes you can. You actually can just buy a truck and drive it away. You will be operating without a proper license, but that doesn't stop you from buying it and driving it.

Well part of it could be that your encountering them on a Jamaican steel drum board.

You can drive on public roads all day as long as nobody pulls you over

What about Monster Trucks who terrorize America?
#BanAssaultTrucks

Also tens of thousands of dollars at a minimum, versus $500 for an AR-15. But by all means keep bleating on at this totally irrelevant non-point.

I doubt that you could pull that off at a dealership. #banprivatepartycarsales

Have you looked at this thread? Nothing here is "relevant" to anything.

FUCK OFF CONSERVASHIT TRUCKNUT

#BanAssaultTrucks

We are just throwing anti gunner arguments back into your stupid faces.

#banhighcapacitygastanks

So do guns?

Literally you can't just walk into a store and buy a gun without getting plenty of background checks.

In fact this just shows trucks, which kill more people every year, are less scrutinized than assault rifles, which are defended by the constitution. Which is the exact thing OP is trying to point out.

This thread is full of autistic truckfags who keep changing the subject because they can't refute OP's facts. Stop making this stupid false equivalence with guns and do the right thing. Turn in your keys and leave high-capacity vehicles to the government.

Yea its dumb.

This proves you don't need guns to kill people. But liberals will scream over and over again that gun control makes us safer.

They just sniff petrol, keeps them awake.

Sure I could. Have you ever bought a vehicle from a dealership? I have. And it works the same way with trucks. It's not the dealerships obligation or interest to be law enforcement.

They turn wide because modern roads are made for cars, not trucks. If a driver is running over poles and cars while turning, they can't turn. If they clear, they did it right.

t. trucker

I live in a rural area. My backyard is fucking huge. I can easily drive around a truck in it.

And then I can take that truck out on a public road and cause damage for it before I'll be pulled over for unlicensed driving, libshit.

OP HERE
Unlike weapons whick are often hidden away or locked up in safes, anyone can get their kabob greased hands on an unattened truck or coldcock a drowsey unsuspecting waffle house patron in the restroom and be on their marry way. these are everywhere, out in the open for the takings...when was the last time you saw and AR-15 upclose?
Thats czech and 15 percent pre-applied gratuity

I've always had to produce my DL.

You can rent a truck for a day for less than 500 dollars I thought? It isn't like you need complete ownership of a truck to drive it right?

would rather have a truck.

Don't you have a cartel to get decapitated by?

An Assault Truck would run them over, chase them to where they live and crush their entire families as well, who dindu nuffin.

#BanAssaultTrucks

>Implying trucks don't have another purpose than killing people

yeah, OPPRESSING MINORITIES