twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck that stressed me out
>september
FUCK YOU

The projector part was spooky af
It's gonna be shit tho and you all know it

>That last scene

FUCKING CHILL NIGGA

inb4 hipster faggots acting like the '90s It wasn't a complete pile of shit and that this one is awful just because it's not old

>you'll float, too

jesus christ

this is going to be a massive pile of shit

>Kinocheck

the fuck is this meme magic?

what compels you faggots to make 10 threads?

Hey man i really like the 90s one but not gonna lie, this one looks even better

Looks pretty damn good imo

looks kinda shit imo

found it kinda funny actually

I want a new Pet Sematary too pls.

better cinematography than the first one already.

let's just hope the pacing and story is better

wait I thought this was going to be a miniseries

how are they gonna cram all of IT in a movie?

>this fuckig music and le trailer sound effects

Rape gangs?

It's going to be a two part movie

This is just the first part

The old one had some awkward charm and Tim Curry. It's nice, but it's not a good film as such.

widdly scuds?

Looks good

It's going to be a mediocre horror flick. I hope they're going to keep at least a little bit of the humour in it.

>big words
>wubs
>token black
>jump scare up the ass
yum yum!

What's the point of this? What are they hoping to achieve? It's literally a shot for shot remake with the most iconic scenes, except some of them now have annoying little runt children instead of adults. It's pointless, there is nothing new or interesting on offer here

This is stupid

Fuck horror movies

Just watch Spookyfish bros if you want some horror kino

Would you run train on her?

WHAT
ARE
YOU
AFRAID OF?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Based on this plus all of the behind the scenes photos and tidbits so far, it's going to be good, maybe even great. I love all that they're incorporating from the book (leper!!!) and it hopefully won't be a cheese-fest like the original mini-series.

>chastity key
what did they mean by this?

>mfw my brother saw this and said "wow this looks like a ripoff of stranger things"

looks awful, not wasting my dollars on yet another pointless shitty remake/reboot/rehash. Something original would be nice

Okay so i'm not really a fan of modern day horror movies, I really loved the genre when it would build suspense and tension without the incredibly loud music. Half the time I'm more scared of the inevitable loud bang that appears when something scary (or those fake scares) happens. I guarantee this movie is going to do the same thing.

>opening scene
>kid is alone doing something
>he goes to investigate
>eerie music plays at an increased 150%
>silence
>his mom enters the room with a huge bang

That's not even scary, it's frightful but there's no horror element in cheap tricks. Gonna have to give this a pass.

>having a brother who is no older than 14

that must put you in the 15-18 year old age range. fuck off back to plebbit, libcuck

We all know the deal breaker is whether or not the orgy happens.

Really? Better cameras and lenses used here than 25 years ago? Fuuuuuuck me

As long as they don't fuck it up like they did the Carrie remake which had the potential to be good before studio meddling.

I am 19 and republican but I don't know why you are sperging about politics for no reason

Why does pennywise look so awful in this?

Fuck off both are shit movies based off a Shit book by a Shit author.
Kill yourself.

Attention

He look like a mean monster
The point of the character is the fact he look silly and yet, is incredibly dangerous and will fuck your mind.
He is a jumpscare bait now, when he was supposed to make you feel uneasy.

can someone gif/webm the last shot?
a lot of potential being a good reaction gif

oh yeah? well... bye!

>shit movie

Correct

>shit book

Also correct

>shit author

Incorrect

Idiot

WHy is the monster a clown?

Can we get some pics of this cunny bunny

>furry faggot
>acting like he got taste

Is le spooky clown too played out to be effective anymore?

Not that user but I'm 25 and have three younger brothers. 24, 7, and 2.

Feels weird, man.

a paycheck

my sister was born when I was 16.

>spending my adolescence helping raise a child

That worked out as you might have expected for me.

You got infatuated with eachother and you had sweet love with your twelve year old sister?

I don't hate it or anything, I'm just relly unimpressed. Many horror clichés originated from this book and King's books in general, (or at least the books made them popular) and judging by the trailer, the movie will just adapt the book at straight value. Creepy kids, Clown and objects working on their own etc.. have already been done to death. What's even the point ?

Beside grabbing the money guaranteed by an "IT" adaptation.

she adored me until she turned 13 and hasn't spoken to me since.

Because a high percentage of children have an irrational fear of clowns and the monster in IT literally feeds on fear. It doesn't appear to adults as the clown, generally.

I can't wait for the generic spider nest dungeon sub-boss I mean his true form that humans can only see as a giant spider to appear

Fuck man that sucks
Bitchy teens

>we want the stranger things audience

looks like a meme movie taylor made for reddit

eh, she's just an adolescent, they all go through that phase. she'll get over it. remember she hates her parents too right now.

>taylor made

Am I the only person who hasn't seen a horror flick in years? I think that will make me like this movie more than retards who eat the same slop every Halloween.

Will they show the turtle and the evil lights?

pretty sure thats a dank new meme and you just got bamboozled

WHAT DID TAY TAY MAKE THIS MOVIE

The entire trailer is good until the very end with Pennywise running. It's that super jerky thing modern horror movies do that's not scary at all.

Even if this movie fucking bombs, there's just no way it can be any worse than that fucking shit miniseries

I actually laughed at that part. The dude is moving his head to the sides while running as if he had downs syndrome or something.

>ywn gangbang your prepubescent female friend with 6 of your boys in order to escape an interdimensional cthulu horror's trap

Why even live bros?

My only fear is that they are going to skip the more "comical" side of Pennywise with his fucked up jokes and all of that and make turn it into a generic horror monster.

nice bait redditard

I actually found that the creepiest part. Maybe because it was too weird

kys

yup. it wont bomb though, looks decent, a billion times better than the utter gobshite that was the miniseries.

waaaay better than I thought it would look.

I'm down, lads. I'm down.

>Georgie hitting his head
What was the point of that?

the only redditors here are the people who can't take their nostalgia glasses off and look past Tim fucking Curry and see that the whole thing was a disaster

>implying you don't want to pound this cun deep in the sewers

Looks better than 100% of the spoopy paranormal movies out these days. Doesn't look great, but worth seeing I would think.

>that projector scene
Fuck that was spoopy

it's a comedy, jim carry is the mas-- Pennywise

Can anyone tell me about the IT lore?

At least we can agree that the miniseries opening scene as kino, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=UXGkW8AgKZY

looks really bad, what's the point when they can never top the miniseries

probably going to torrent it then promptly bleach my servers afterwards

You can jsut tell he's gonna be cast into a lot of horror/sci-fi/adventue movies in the future

A turtle vomited the universe then a spider came from beyond the universe to eat shit and fell into USA and then some teens defeated her and had an orgy but not really because the spider was still alive so they came back as old dudes and killed it for real but this time there was no orgy.

Mini series is shit

DR. PAVEL

is he going to play Moot in MOOT: A Sup Forums Story?

i'm 22 and have a 11 year old brother lol

woOoOah omg SO spooky lol right reddit?

dude the opening scene and the balloons in the library are literally some fo the greatest and most iconic moments in the horror genre from all time. There is literally nothing in this faggy reboot that will come close to capturing the feeling you felt when you first saw pennywise appeared in the drain. That's why it's so fucking pointless

>opening scene with the effective jump scare, not showing too much
>nicely done "escalating fear"/"can't look away" scene with the projector

looks pretty good so far, this might actually be sca-

>last scene where the clown just goes running at the kid like "BOOGABOOGABOOGABOOGA"
>mfw

I unironically liked him in hemlock grove

You must be very funny irl

>the balloons in the library
Fucking sucked. It's not good on its own and it's doubly shit when you know how hard they butchered it from the book

Will they adapt the scene where a leper asks the jew kid to suck his dick?

So is IT still a spider alien or what?