It

They cant fuck it up, can they?

youtu.be/FnCdOQsX5kc

They can however it at least looks semi-enjoyable. The projector scene and the scene with Georgie in the flooded basement looked great

can we post in just one thread? anyway, is this movie a comedy?

IT? more like shIT lmao

Based Finn is gonna save it

looks pretty damn good

Can't be any worse than the original, that movie was lucky it honed in on a niche phobia otherwise it'd be long forgotten for being a bloated boring mess

I haven't read the book or watched the original, but this looks pretty decent.

So did anyone else notice the emojis they used when they posted it they had a turtle emoji? We're gettin the cosmic turtle boys

what the fuck are you talking about

Not until the sequel

Looks breddy gud honestly, they did a good job on Pennywise

Faggot
But we still get to see him

This. I fucking nearly fell asleep multiple times during the original.

So are we all pretending the tv series wasnt satan tier awful apart from Tim Curry's Pennywise or what? And dont pretend you've read the book.

Looks pretty good, but they fuck up by showing too much of the clown's face in the trailer.

They could have gone without that last bit where he comes out of the water and chases the kid

who's playing the girl?

is it a movie or tv series?

this is what Stranger Things should've been. Actual horror. Not fag shit about a "raaaaah tough little girl who can't speak english"

its just 90s kids who heard about tim curry as a clown and think the tv movie was actually good when it was dogshit.

The book was seriously bloated as I recall and not one of his better works but the King movies are usually pretty good in a campy sort of way.

Neither, it's a "film".

But will it have the gangbang scene?

>being this fapper
"holy shit a little girl! i must know her insta asap and claim her as my wifu and fap to her pics!!!"
get fucked pedo scum

Dunno, but she's playing with my dick

I didn't pay attention to the remake whatsoever because I have already written it off as yet another Kikewood reboot for the sake of shekels.

I must say this looks surprisingly good.

your life is a divine comedy

There's literally nothing wrong with that, stop being gay.

>REEEEEE REEEE REEEEE MY NOSTALG-

This actually looks pretty decent

get a load of this nigger

underrated

turns out the user who leaked the trailer description weeks ago was spot on. The trailer is about as good as if you just described it to someone.

Carefully optimistic now.

That bitch looks 18 you fucking faggot.

no, they cant fuck it up because the original was such a pile of shit, its impossible to ruin it.

>Neither, it's a "film".

>You will never see Cary Joji Fukunagas version
>You're stuck with this shit instead

>but the King movies are usually pretty good
kek theyre all dogshit, just like his books

nah

The original traumatized me as a kid. There's no way I'm watching this.

molly ringwalds clone

I got u senpai .nz/#!tF1kDK4T!K1vG082gTOvYZ2GCBIJ2TuqHxOn9RtRX_blxRUv_k-A

Tim Curry made that watchable. He was absolutely fantastic. Allmost everything else was just boring.

FAWKIN BURIED THOSE CAWK SUCKAS

Shining
Green Mile
Stand By Me
Shawshank
Misery
Pet Sematary

>shit

k

Only now I realised that Tim Curry never did the stereotypical clown laugh, that this one apparently has

looks very Poltergeist-remake (remember that happened?). Totally unharmful and inoffensive.

Some of books are pretty good senpai. Most are bloated and either overanalyze or overexplain somethings.

IMO, his best books are: Needful Things, The Tommyknockers, Duma Key, 11/22/63, Almost all of his short story collections, Bag of Bones, and another one he wrote under his psedonym that I cant recall the name of.

All of his movie adaptations have been either shit or ok with the sole exception of The Mist. That one was pretty damn good.

And of course the Green Mile. I keep forgetting thats an adaptation of one of his books. I never read The Green Mile because I saw the movie so many times.

it looks promising

Pet Semetary and The Dark Half were good movies. Salem's Lot wasn't bad

What's going on in this thread? Are people shilling, or do they actually think this pile of trash looks good?

Retards and shills. Shills and retards.

Howdy Mickey! How ya doin'? Hello!

Name your top three movies. Go.

Drive
Problem Child 2
Welcome to Mooseport

Your move, slick.

Salem's Lot definitely needs a remake. It's outdated as hell.

Nah, I'm good.

Small Soldiers
Space Jam
Indian in the Cupboard

Tim curry made that movie. Nigga deserved an oscar nod. Shame it was a mini series

Jungle 2 Jungle
Harriet the Spy
Men in Black

WE BETTER GET THE ORGY SCENE

AND NO SPIDER SHITTY MONSTER

>pet semetary

Man if someone could adapt this correctly. Itd be the goat horror movie in terms of overall creepiness and atmosphere.

Good Burger
Hocus Pocus
Blank Check

The fuck? It's barely any different from the book

I completely forgot that was a thing. I'm assuming it was terrible?

How would it be done correctly? I think it's among the best adaptations.

Little Giants
3 Ninjas
The Pagemaster

Star Wars The Force Awakens
Captain America Civil War
Spider-Man Homecoming (I saw a test screening and it was fucking amazeballs)

Camp Nowhere
Dunston Checks in
Space Jam

To Wong fu thanks for everything julie newmar

Priscilla queen of the desert

Teenage mutant ninja turtles 3

Nope. Just very forgettable.

Would be bros with/10

2cringe4me/eventhojokes

Handle this with caution. I absolutely love Nightmare on elm street and nearly cried when I saw the shitty remake