One shot at life

>One shot at life
>Born a Sl*v

I wouldn't wish such a fate on anyone. My people have never created or contributed anything of value nor done anything notable in sport.

you aren't indian/paki so you have it good

Thank you but somehow that doesn't make me feel much better.

>My people have never created or contributed anything of value nor done anything notable in sport
You can be the first one to start, user.

Weren't you born Canadian?

slav's job is to represent the white man if the white man wasn't a bitch
t. slav

Bullshit, all the greatest European and American scientists are of Slavic descent. The soviet Union ruined the image of Slavs. Stop falling for bullshit propaganda

What about tesla, dostoievsky.. And so on?

Slavs are based.

t. Anglo

because you'd rather mope around in self pity than feel better

t. slavs

are you polac?

>Hello brainlets, just stopped by to tell you being a slav is a beautiful honor, fuck anglos and krauts.

This guy was ridiculous, could divide two 8 digit numbers in his head by 4, beat the earliest computers in calculations

One of the Hungarian giants like Teller who developed the thermonuclear bomb for the US (with help from Ulam) and Szilard of course, the visionary at the London stop who say fission becoming weaponry and wrote with Einstein to the American President

Out of all the Canadians on Sup Forums I thought you would be the toughest mentally, don't give up

It's all over for me. Go on without me, it's all you now.

>The soviet Union ruined the image of Slavs.

No it didn't.

S-P-A-C-E

he's the one who constantly makes these bitchy threads about being neet, comitting crime, bitcoin, chess, lifting, chads, etc.

I like him a lot t.b.h. he gives me motivation as well

Its never over, all of us probably had human ancestors who died over ridiculous nonsense and would never want you to give up

Ah yes all threads on int are made by one person

If you pretend you are an alien from outer space and read the Wikipedia entry on Russia, it makes it seem like it's the most important country on Earth: biggest area, and first into space.

Consider this a dumb question but what is the actual likelihood that American officials are secretly keeping extraterrestrial organisms, even if its some weird bacterium from a meteorite which could produce something insanely valuable through biotech

>I'm [European]
>colonial flag

Yes, and that person is you. Come on, you once claimed that you were a Pole who made tons of money on bitcoin and don't have to work anymore hahahahha. Faggot.