Guys we don't even know if the killer was a muslim yet, you"re gonna look stupid af when you realize he's white

guys we don't even know if the killer was a muslim yet, you"re gonna look stupid af when you realize he's white

Other urls found in this thread:

nicematin.com/faits-divers/info-nice-matin-un-nicois-dorigine-tunisienne-au-volant-du-camion-64855
youtube.com/watch?v=nZF_EjgMSmw
m.sputniknews.com/europe/20160715/1042999633/nice-truck-driver-tunisia.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll eat my hat (lightly sauteed in garlic butter) if it isn't a sandnigger

Dude, the only reason they haven't said who it was is because they are trying to avoid the muslim hate.

If he was white we'd know it by now. How can you be this cucked? Your fellow people got raped by mudslimes twice in almost 6 months apart and you're still defending these shits?

How blind are you? Wake the fuck up.

Nope. Its already out.

Driver was a 31 year old French Tunisian.

He still can be a muslim

this ^^^

confirmed he was born in Tunisia

>Tunisia
Hat stays on head.

The longer it takes them to disclose the race of the killer increases the likelihood that he's not white.

It's like you don't even know Coulter's law.

Il est franco tunisien fils de pute, ils l'ont identifié

yeah we do

killer was muslim

Coulter's law applies, had he been white we would have known

you should joind the killer and die

sauce?

Tell you what, I'll vote for Hillary if it turns out to be a white.

I'll convert to Islam and drive a truck through a crowd of people if it wasnt a muslim.

nicematin.com/faits-divers/info-nice-matin-un-nicois-dorigine-tunisienne-au-volant-du-camion-64855

It was a muslim, OP.

>keeps defending muslim scum
France, please......

> muslim
> white
Parce que tu crois que tous les muslmans sont des nioules ou des négros?

Sauce?

There is still some chance it was just an accident

Muslims can be white m8. Islam isn't a race.

No fuck off. You know it was one of them. They're all potential traitors

>There is still some chance it was just an accident
Did you watch the fucking videos?

Yeah just an accident with weapons found in the truck
>Pure coincidence

Fuck off leaf

>it was just an accident
He had guns and grenades in the truck you retad.

Coulters law

>He isn't an algerian or moroccan

>tfw you will never own client states accross Europe again

I HOPE ALL YOU KEKS DIE!!!!! THE MORE PUSSIES LIKE YOU DEAD THE BETTER OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION!!!! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO WAKE YOU ZIONIST BRAINWASHED CUNTS UP.

hvornår begynder i på at slå muslimer i ihjel i flok?

Please dræb dem/os alle. Jeg hader mit usle folkefærd.

no you look stupid denying the obvious

mom at least learn how to speak english

Nah, he's Tunisian

No non-muslim is going to go killing tons of people for no reason. It was obvious from the beginning he was muslim.

I'll be SHOCKED if there aren't mosques in flames across France over this.

>this thread

Your own president is saying that France is under attack from Islamic terrorism stoopid

youtube.com/watch?v=nZF_EjgMSmw

>SAVE IT AND SPREAD IT - SHOW THE MARXIST SCUM WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED

A white people dont drive trucks into people, thats muslims

B it was confirmed a muslim

C one female witness even said head scarf, on a far left news outlet.

>No non-muslim is going to go killing tons of people for no reason

At least in France
In the USA it can be a random bullied nerd like Elliot Rodger or the Colombine guys

I mean the OP, not the trucker

Non-muslim or non-Democrat. In America anyways.

He's muslim, kek confirms it.

zeuh attaqueur ize a browne

>french tunisian

What did they mean by this?

If he was white the news would have reported it by now.

Probably first generation born in France from a Tunisian family.

Like if you said "Chinese American".

You can stop posting Achmed, the Canadians are giving into your demands for virgins and an endless supply of goats.

Are you frenchmen doing anything about this? This hasn't happened near me yet but if it happened this frequently in my state I would probably join a gang to do something about muslims

French is kinda easy to understand when you speak Spanish.

Not mutually exclusive. Islam is a religion, white is a skintone.

IF (BIG FAT IF, because early news reports are full of unconfirmed shit) the attacker was Tunisian, then he was probably white - Tunisians are pale as fuck in my experience.

The fact that Daesh/ISIS is cheering doesn't mean anything - they cheer every time someone pulls off a terrorist attack because they want to look big instead of looking like a bunch of Baathist army reserves cosplaying the Muslim version of Left Behind with live ammo.

... fucking capcha full of pickup trucks what gives

It's 2016, can we please just accept that even if he wasn't white, it is white heteronormative prejudice against muslims that leads to this violence?

Les deux langues sont assez semblables.

I'd guess at LEAST second generation (if Tunisian). Terrorism is a young man's game and Tunisia has been independant from France for a long time now.

Because of course the answer to terrorists killing innocents is to kill more innocents, but this time target the ones you think the terrorists like.

Let me explain something to you:
The head of Daesh calls himself Caliph.
That means, according to his theology, every Muslim must serve him.
Almost all Muslims, quite rightfully, don't want to bow down to Daesh.
Therefore, according to Daesh, they are apostates. Heretics.

This is why Daesh routinely blows up marketplaces in Muslim countries. Because, according to them, 1.6 billion Muslims are heretics who must convert or die.

If you go around attacking Muslims at random, the odds are that EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM YOU BEAT will be someone Daesh actively wanted you to beat.

tl;dr: joining an anti-Muslim gang is what Daesh wants.

Made me think

Good, I want all muslims to live in ISIS controlled territory. There is no down side for humans if that happens.

>man from a mostly muslim country in africa moves to a mostly muslim country in europe
>working a mostly muslim profession
>found a quran, prayer mat, goat, and jihad john bobblehead in the cab
>bystanders report hearing "allah akbar" during the crash

you should hurry up to twitter so you can pre-apologize for the incoming islamophobia. i would recommend keeping "you're a biggot/racist/nazi/fascist" copied to your clipboard.

>Let's give Daesh a huge population base with which to wage their dumbass jihad

Remember when we put all the Germans in Großedeutschland, and what it did to the stability of central Europe?

YOU may think the best way to react to a gang of murdering thugs attacking liberal civilization is to ask everyone to bend over while you lube them up. I am going to disagree.

oy vey, looks like I was wrong

m.sputniknews.com/europe/20160715/1042999633/nice-truck-driver-tunisia.html

How many white christians from tunisia run over over (lol) 100 infidels with a truck in france?

Really makes you think

Remember what it was like when cucks stayed in their shed? Why do you care what happens to muslims? They don't care what happens to you.

Literally every muslim on the planet could be in one unified caliphate and they would still be combat ineffective in a total war.

No, because while prejudice against muslims is a factor in the radicalization of Daesh fighters, Daesh itself is a bigger factor.

Remember:
Daesh wants purges and bans on Muslim immigration. Do you want to reward them or punish them?

checked

If they want no muslims in the west then yay for ISIS

They have no standing army capable of invading us if we secure our border. We don't even have to bomb them, just burn all mosques, deport muslims to the middle east and then let them blow each other up.

If you start killing us again we do this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

You're prophet Muhammad is a pigfucking pedophile gay faggot and you should suck a dick while killing yourself with Bacon in front of THE ISLAMIC STATE ISIS

Confirmed 31-year old immigrant from Tunisia
>99% of Tunisia is white.

Fuck these mudslimes.

H-hey g-g-guys
were nice

>Referring to IS as 'Daesh'
Stop being such a PC cuck

>mfw it wasn't this guy

Not exactly. 31-yo FRENCH from tunisian origin.

So probably born in France, and living in Nice.

Would bet on a fired worker suicidal after a nervous breakdown.

So basically your idea is 'lets get revenge on the terrorists by giving them total control of all the Muslims, so we can then murder them all because we're better at murdering'?

Are you actually stupid enough to think that winning a total war against a nation of 1.6 billion would cost fewer lives on the western side than defeating Daesh WITHOUT leveling them up first, or are you TRYING to maximize casualties for the west?

It's confirmed that he is tunisian you white flag waving cukold.

There's something to be said for casualties being people trained and equipped for combat, instead of families watching firework displays during their national holiday.

Is it that Hungarian truck driver?

You
didn't
listen

If the pigfucker caliphate wants me to refer to them respectfully, they are welcome to hold their breath waiting.

So basically, you're willing to forgive several massive terrorist attacks on Western soil as long as you can use them as a pretext to erode people's freedoms? Fucking traitor.

> tfw Muslim isn't a race or ethnicity

Embrace it, lad.
Whites are literally the most guiltless race on earth.
Be proud of your white heritage, you don't need to hate yourself any longer like (((globalists))) tell you too.

Razor Ramon really let himself go

So, basically, you think that the stronger they get the more likely they are to obey our rules of war and stick to military targets?

Right now, they blow up innocents who are just shopping and partying. Now, they're Baathist revenants. What did they do when they had a state behind them? Obey the rules of war?

No. When they had a state behind them they used poison gas on the Iranians, the Kurds, and the Marsh Arabs. Give them a billion Muslims (most of whom hate their guts), they'll set a few million aside for suicide bomb duty. Even assuming a 99% desertion rate and that infiltrated suicide bombers are shit at it, that's still significantly more casualties than we're taking now.

But maybe they've changed! What do they do in areas where Daesh is the closest thing to a state?

Genocide, mass murder of civilians, and a bit of rapeslave harvesting. Again, not in our rules of war.

Now, it's theoretically possible that you're right and if we make them really, really strong they'll develop a sudden appreciation for the rules of war.

It's also theoretically possible that Teflon Don will give you a suitcase full of cash for posting insightfully on Sup Forums. Feel free to hold your breath waiting.

yeah it wouldn't cost a single life, because they would never start shit, they would be perfectly happy to be left alone, it's faggots like you that force us together and keep humanity squabbling

every single peaceful muslim could get murdered by terrorists, I really don't care as long as it makes my country safer