Why are Americans so nationalistic, compared to Europeans?

Every time someone makes the slightest criticism towards their country they immediately take it as a personal offense. Also the overwhelming majority of them genuinely believe that they are their country is the best, that they are the "good guys", despite a fairly lengthy evidence to the contrary.
It's almost as if they're brainwashed or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzJorjLMQlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they have a lot nationalistic propaganda.
Countries like Germany used to be the same, but then we were castrated after we lost WW2

>despite a fairly lengthy evidence to the contrary.
Fuck off

Euros are smarter than Amerinigger peasants who are house niggers for their feudal masters.

you have no room to talk

>Every time someone makes the slightest criticism towards their country they immediately take it as a personal offense
How is one to react to such slander?
>despite a fairly lengthy evidence to the contrary.
Anyone can make something good look bad if they try hard enough.
>It's almost as if they're brainwashed or something.
By people like you, perhaps.

There is no such thing as an "American" nation or people just a feudal system of profit.

why do you post as a hungarian proxy? are you a leaf?

america is literally the best country in the world and you cannot convince me otherwise. although to answer your question, i think we teach people to be proud of being american from a young age. in third grade my class had to learn a bunch of patriotic songs and sing them to war veterans. every day from kindergarten to 12th grade the entire school says the pledge of allegiance. i don't think such a diverse country could survive without a lot of patriotism

They are like children and are constantly submerged by endless, pervasive propaganda from a very young age

>USA
>Nationalistic
just ask any dixies and they will tell you otherwise

>Every time someone makes the slightest criticism towards their country they immediately take it as a personal offense
>hurr durr ur brainwershed
I wonder why you fucking nigger

America is far from perfect but seriously where else would you rather live? I toured western europe, I liked it......but would I want to live there? lol fuck no. Although I'd like my future wife to be from there, other than that no.

>these responses
lol

i really don't know any more guys...i can't tell who is serious and who is just fucking around for (You)s

youtube.com/watch?v=yzJorjLMQlo

it felt like visiting grandma's house when i went to europe. They got these cute widdle towns and cultures that are ancient, little shops and pubs. Its so cute, but irrelevant for the most part. USA is where its at right now, ask anyone, even people who HATE america.

You aren't even the most desirable country to move to on your own continent, the US hardly even breaks the top 10 unless you're already super rich

define desirable faggot
i wish we were not.
everyone wants to move here unfortunately

Nationalism is the only thing that can unite all sections of society there, same here and in other ethnically diverse, income inequal countries

this pretty much.
If blind patriotism were dropped, regional identities would only get stronger and then state/regional secessions wouldn't be memes anymore.

>americans have to worship their flag every morning of school like some tyrannic dictator north korea like state

>income inequal countries

Would say Scandinavia is worse to be honest.

All students have the legal right not to partake.

I tried to get massive income inequality in there but couldn't

>Nationalism is the only thing that can unite all sections of society there

its literally only white americans who are super-nationalistic tho

if anything, its divisive

What about creating ethnically homogeneous countries, based on regional identities? Reducing income inequality so everyone can share in the wealth?

I know, fuck me, right?

And get shamed if they don't

m8 even African Americans insult me if I talk about American politics against their preferences

I like to think its the black girl with the American flag and bikini that was circulated a while on Sup Forums

dude, they are kids, imagine the bullying they'll get.

Won't happen, not because of leftism, but unfortunately because business interests transcend borders and nationalism is a necessary sacrifice

Money is really the root of all evil

Fuck large governments.

As in would you want to live there. Social mobility, culture, lifestyle.
Unless I suddenly become the top 1% in an industry and wanted to be paid more why would i move to a place with a much more dysfunctional government, less time off,and much larger class of poor people

Do you actually want an answer or are you just being condescending?

and what is australia? Its like the same as the US except a small island. You have the same problems, the coast is expensive as fuck and the jobs don't pay shit.

Who cares? America is falling apart anyway.

we stopped doing it in middle school. nobody ever cared about it

>Every time someone makes the slightest criticism towards their country
It's basically non-stop shit slinging both on this board and irl media. Why don't Euros just fuck off and talk about something else? Lol.

I do want an answer. Americans feel very, very strongly about their country.
It's puzzling, since it hasn't produced much of value for the last ~40 years. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong - but the entire country has been going downhill since the 60 at least, in every possible way.

>friendly banter an american
>WED NUKE YOUR COUNTRY IN A SINGLE DAY OOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAH

Endless propaganda since early childhood.

You dont have to be super rich, thats a myth.
You just cant be poor

They don't get bullied at all, actually

Not the slightest bit true. I live in a conservative area of the country and plenty of people dont say the pledge

>Do you actually want an answer or are you just being condescending?
>It's puzzling, since it hasn't produced much of value for the last ~40 years

because we feel a loyalty to it still. Deconstructionist philosophies have seeped into our media and general mindset much less than in Europe and thus older patriotic senses still get passed down, even if they're sort of disembodied from their original context. You'll mock me for saying this, but the US is genuinely much more traditional on average in culture, especially among the white population, than the UK or Europe. Traditional family structure, more than two or three children, church attendance, etc. are still common