ITT: we pretend we're liberals from the future

It makes me glad that we've made such great progress as a society in promoting the acceptance of things like transgenderism and homosexuality, but we still have so far to go. When will we stop the incestphobia, pedophobia, zoophobia, necrophobia, and fear of other paraphilias?

If a man loves his sister, a child, or an animal--deceased or living--we should not be bigoted in presuming to say they shouldn't be together. Incest, pedophilia, zoophilia, and necrophilia all occur in nature, and are therefore moral and good. The hate and intolerance needs to stop.

It is not the 1850's anymore. It is the current year. Let's not be stuck in the past or let society tell us what to think. Let's love not hate.

sauce?

I am glad we put an end to speciesism, we are animals and all animals are equal

Seems like one escaped the camps, I am never trusting an American the construction of a wall ever again

Theres literally nothing wrong with being heterosexual, you bigot

I'm glad we got rid of democracy, now everyone is forced to be equal!

>being mexican
>talking about fascism

choose 1

I honestly thought the capitalism chart was meant to be awesome stuff like hot girls, tasty food, badass bombers and weed until I saw the SJWs

This is the future, one of the few skinheads around. As you should know, The great majority of countries in all continents adopted fascism in the chaos of the War against Kebab as a way to preserve all nations' culture and stop immigration. You should have learned that in history clases at the re-education camps.

The six armed tentacle people are peaceful! Just because a few individuals killed millions doesn't mean the rest condone or accept that sort of action!

There will be no hard left liberals in the future - liberals don't have kids - and when they do, they never hit replacement level.

My fucking sister is dating a fucking white cis male dog, anyone know a good way to hide a body? #ProudProgressive #Racist

So now that Bernie Sanders has fixed the world, things are so much better. We finally have our communist utopia with no police or white people.

Ok class. So today we are going to learn about the 6 million homosexual and trans people who were murdered by white cis men between 2016 and 2024, led by Donald Trump

Just because all the human hunting killer robots are made in the same factory and run the same programming doesn't mean they're all bad.

>There are actually people within the internet security matrix who still want the USM (United States of Mexico) to change it's name back to it's old bigoted one (Which I will not say).
Lol, not gonna happen, shitlords. Go back to 2016.

wtf how you do to have that headname?

lol gas yourself non-white

>Daddy, what's a "liberal?"

What are you talking about? We have always been at war with Eurasia. Jesus man, you are going to get us in trouble for hate speech talking about Eastasia.

Because it's true.

Because it's current year

Sacrifices must me made

Theoretically correct. Practically feminism is women's nature thus female offspring will turn the world into a feminist shithole.