What do you guys honestly think of Brazil's Carnivale?

And could it be held in your country without incident?

Might be nice to see some in Bulgaria or Hungary or Korea for example.

Other urls found in this thread:

diversao.r7.com/viagens/fotos/brasileiros-nao-querem-folia-no-carnaval-revela-pesquisa-08062017#!/foto/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodeo
csmonitor.com/2003/0904/p07s01-woam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H-y8TS7jbpY
youtube.com/watch?v=in9W6vHyI5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it would be without soul. What makes our carnaval special is the fact that people put their life and soul into it to brighten their terrible lives

Other lives need brightening too.

Do those sluts get groped during the carnivale? do they have sex in the streets? they are like modern day sex priestesses. I have to confess seeing them makes me incredibly hard, I imagine Braziliam men wouldn't be shy about their desires.

>Brazilian carnival

This is not even Brazilian. It's just a copy from French Carnival.

t. old ass bait

Actually nobody cares about these sluts. Nobody even watch these shows. Normies just go to the streets dancing.

Also it's only in three states.

yeah, but you don't get how carnaval culture really is, they are like a parallel power here. Poor people literally work the entire year so they can afford the costumes and be able to join the parade with the samba school. Carnaval is literally a religion to them, which makes sense since it came from the catholic church

We have Carnaval in cities like Veracruz and Mazatlán, not in the same scale as Brazil but is fun

T. Rio de Janeiro

Nobody cares about this shit in 90% of the states

I don't know but my dick gets erect

It could only be held successfully in two cities. New Orleans and Miami

>not in the same scale as Brazil

Nigga, only three states care about this shit. It's not big. Goias don't have canrnival.

Brazil is not Hell de Janeiro.

t. weak ass stale baiter

These whores and shows are only for tourists. The rest of the country is on weekends.

Most people hate carnival.

Fuck it I'll come to the festival and pay those whores to fuck me, YOLO

yes post one more time to make it true

Only 8% of Brazilians like Carnival, degeneracy, aids, whores and faggots

diversao.r7.com/viagens/fotos/brasileiros-nao-querem-folia-no-carnaval-revela-pesquisa-08062017#!/foto/1

>hate carnival
Why? It seems like such a colorful fun holiday.

he is lying, he is a known baiter

I honestly don't care about the carnival

Dude, I get it that it isn't countrywide, don't you have ferias tho?

We have samba Carnival here so I don't really think anything about it. Maybe people in the south are not very used to it just like we think their carnival is boring

It's not. Its violent and unproductive and also full of monkeys. Most people only like holidays to travel or rest.

Believe or not, only in three states this is big.

>online polls
Goiás has carnaval like every other city

Se mata retrasado tenho que ver seus post de merda todo dia cuando alguem fala do brasil, mente fudida.

>this pic
>carnival

Nigga, this is not our culture.

Pic related is our culture

m8, carnaval in smaller cities is literally getting dressed in a costume going to a public square while getting drunk listening to marchinhas de carnaval

Do you think only one Brazilian hate carnival? Kek The hate is widespread.

American rodeo is your culture?

Yes, now post two more times to make it true

Oh, a little city with some niglets dance carnival! So cute.

But nobody cares about this in our state. Any rodeo party has more public.

>Rodeos
>Brazil

Yeah sure sure

>American rodeo

Rodeo is not American, country music neither

Where state do you live, monkey? Yes, I'm mad now.

I live in Brasilia

It originated in North America, United States-Mexico border.

North American my ass. We had rodeos since ever.

I'm not even going to dignify the country music thing but where do you think they got rodeo from?

Not from Mexico for sure. This is Iberian.

we have north europe's biggest carnivale, however it's just an excuse to dress up and get drunk

there aren´t to many gatinhos

Carnival is european anyway. Euro paganism.

>Brasilia

Artificial city with no culture that try to copy everything from everywhere to call attention

Sure, but close enough to know goias

Of course you aren't from Brasilia since nobody even listen muh samba there.

It's country music only.

Are you retarded?

Southerners have the gauchos.

But the cowboys and rodeos(like the charrería), that specific form is very northern so I laugh that you say it's something "culturally Brazilian".

What's next, Brazilian mariachi?

yeah yeah sure

damn
>brazil
>original culture
pick one

No, pictured is Iberian
This is Mexican
This is American

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodeo

English language wikipedia claims it got started in Spain, Mexico and LATER other countries
Spanish language wikipedia claims it was started by Spanish vaqueros and Mexican Charros

Prove me wrong, what does traditional Brazilian rodeo looks like? Because what's been posted here is not it.

Source: My ass.

This is not American, neither Mexican, it's Iberian.

quoted the wrong link, this looks American. can't believe I'm actually arguing over American culture being misapropiated.

I get it you might have had this for a while, like football which is British, but what I see here is a carbon copy of American style rodeo.

No, I linked a source, but it's easy to prove me wrong, if you claim you got it from the portuguese you should be able to ost a picture of what Brazilian rodeo originally looked like.

>looks American
>looks American

Just because the Jeans? Really, nigga? This is Iberian culture. Texan my ass.

Mexicans think pic related is "American culture"

Look at him, laugh at him

This article claims your rodeo got started in 1995 ffs
csmonitor.com/2003/0904/p07s01-woam.html

Show me a video or picture of that being done in Spain by something that isn't an American rodeo show

Do they even matter anyway?

Very interesting. I didn't know Brazil was country. So Brazil is way more misrepresented than Italy.

The funny thing is that Brazil seems to have received the rodeo culture direct from the Americans. While Mexicans have their own style (charreria)

We already know that everything has its roots in Spain, you fucking idiot.

Yup, apparently it isn't all jungle and Kuruminhas

I'm a bit confused about who you calling an idiot here

A very old meme pic for you.

Things like that you will never learn from touristic guides. They only sell stereotypes. That's why I love Sup Forums sometimes. America has many nice places outside disney that only Americans know, for example. 90% is shitposting, but 10% is interesting.

There are lot of underrated and cheap places in the world. I don't visit touristic places either.

The Brazilian is the idiot.

Presenting the American-style rodeo as a native of his kek country.

It's like saying that hamburgers are Mexican because there are so many mc donalds.

I heard Goias is the Texas of Brazil, is it a shithole, too?

Nigga, our first rodeo party was in 1956, we had rodeos since Portuguese colonial times. It's old iberian culture. They don't do it anymore because they are faggots now, muh animal rights.

How can brown men even compete with white bulls like this

Americans BTFO in their own country in the first PBR World Champion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>we had rodeos since Portuguese colonial times

you mean cavalhadas and vaquejadas
rodeos is an modern meme

Portugal still has rodeos, Spain doesn't.

Why would you want rednecks as a stereotype?

Better than naked whores and faggots with HIV

Tell me about this sport. Is it fun to watch?

It truly isn't. Specially when we expand to other areas. Is it better to be known for Tom Jobim and Vinicius de Moraes or Sergio Reis? Think about it.

This guy gets it

phew... I mean ofc I'm not an idiot >_<

One of the rare threads in which American culture and tradition actaully get vindicated on /int and this is the only American post regarding this discussion

It's very, VERY FUN to watch, especially when bulls smash them.

Americans lost 8 championships to this team in their own country kek

(You)
Why are some Brazilians on this board such complete self-hating faggots?

Disliking naked whores, degeneracy and HIV is not selfhating.

Whatever you may think of carnaval it is your culture, unlike rodeo and country music

I enjoy it

>carnaval it is your culture, unlike rodeo and country music

Everything in this quote is european, you only changed few things.

Kek, do you even know what Carnival is?

Yes, degeneracy, drunk, violence, faggotry and HIV.

No wonder it make lot of success in French colonies and nigger places like Louisiana, Rio de Janeiro, Caribbean, etc.

And? At one point in time, Rio de Janeiro was capital of the Portuguese Empire. Besides, our traditions are way differente nowadays anyway.

>tradition

Rich people from Rio de Janeiro and French colonies only copied Nice's carnival. It's not even Portuguese tradition.

Rio de Janeiro, copying shit things from first world countries since ever.

No man, it's not, country music actually is an American original, I hate it myself but have to admit it is worthy culture and it is theirs, if anyone does anything like it in Europe it's only because of American influence.

I tried to make that point that you see an evolution of different forms
By your standards Spain, France and England are just copying Roman culture, which is Greek, etc.

It's not a just a few things that got changed but the essence, it would be like me claiming everything cooked in a tomato sauce is Mexican food.

>Yes, degeneracy, drunk, violence, faggotry and HIV.
Ah, yes, le gud ol redneck strikes again. Caipiras are a funny bunch indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=H-y8TS7jbpY
This is a shame, knowing so little about something so important for your country,

>A cultural event has been going on for generations
>Not a tradition
Hmmmm

>important

Rio de Janeiro is a failed and irrelevant state. People only know Rio de Janeiro because it was the capital.

Know your place, failed state.

Also, try to fix your warzones before paying whores and AIDS faggots to dance with fantasies in the next year

Top kek. That isn't remotely true and you know it.

Brazilian country music is different and is born from their ranching and frontier culture. It's whole different beast from American country music.

Música sertaneja it is called

>literally on a warzone
>spend 13 million only to promote new whores and new faggots

Rio de Janeiro is trully a joke.

Post some by all means, and call it by its Portuguese name, in English country music could b argued to be many things but we all generally know it means one thing only, we've got música campirana I wouldn't call it country

We might be a warzone sometimes, I blame the influx of "people" from other States, but we are far from being irrelevant, specially in this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=in9W6vHyI5k

Kys. People aren’t obliged to like everything about their country.

>degeneracy
embarrassing

>country music
>worthy culture