Where did Sup Forums go to college?

Where did Sup Forums go to college?

>Quinnipiac University

Memorial University of Newfoundland

UNC Chapel Hill

University is a fucking waste of time

Only a freshman. I want to go to NYU law after I graduate.

looks comfy

same, what did you study?

UCSB home of elliot rodger roastie ravager

Sad!

JMU

meh, york tier at half the cost

This looks like some fictional version of America where natives never died and combined new age technology with their old world culture.

Astrakhan State University. Actually gave me something but I've mastered like 70% of my current job skills after it.

> had graduated from Hanyang University in Korea and got into graduate school at Hitotsubashi university in Japan and still in the master's course.

Comfy campuses

This. Unfortunately employers disagree.

So, South America?

seeing how easy it is to get a BA in an ok school, i can agree that it's pretty useless, as easy as HS for me
but for some reason a basic BA will get you into a gov't or office job easy as shit

im not sure if this is everywhere, but to get a bachelor's here you need a 60% average in your major and minor courses, or a 70 if you want an honours degree
and the courses aren't tough at all, 1 hour per day for studying/assignments and you're easily gonna grab a 70 in most courses

California beach shithole with a blue pyramid

Brandeis University, but I want to transfer out of this shithole.

multimedia nusantara university

UBC, then Columbia

Also applying for a masters overseas, hoping toI get into HKU

I dropped out of school after my sophomore year

This and pic related's where I dropped out from. Now I'm in (accredited) online college at age 24.

Kind of a shitty shot of main quad but it's a comfy (albeit huge) campus

Planning on going to med school - hopefully here.

>University is a fucking waste of time
did not learn fluiddynamics on Sup Forums

Umeå University here in northern Sweden.
Actually a great place.

INSA Lyon, material sciences and engineering

University of Málaga

Fug forgot pic, telecom. engineering btw

Georgetown

woah, fancy

I ended up getting a good job ! But I am still paying off my loans.

ELTE, founded in 1635

got my bachelors at Virginia Commonwealth University but that campus is a downtown clusterfuck.
Got my masters degree at The University of Virginia

Was it as paradisiac as it looks?

WALTHAM WALTHAM WALTHAM WALTHAM

Aarhus University

tOSU

did you know we wuz scottish n sheit?

How badly do you want to be a lawyer? Is there any other way for you to pursue the career you want to do now without putting yourself into roughly $250,000 in debt? Are you already studying for the LSAT? Are you getting at least a 170 on all of your practice tests?

Don't fall for the lawyer meme unless you REALLY want to go into law. It's a cut throat, shitty environment filled with all the worst people from undergrad. You have holier than thou SJW's, out of touch rich kids that vote republican to preserve their estate, and über type A cunts that will do everything in their power to look better than you because the only thing that matters is your GPA and ranking after your first year.

If that sounds like fun, continue on your path. I would recommend that you choose OSU Moritz over any private school because you can make plenty of money at a firm in the midwest and not have to pay the ridiculous housing prices on the east coast.