Am I the only one who actually thought he was tony's uncle at first...

am I the only one who actually thought he was tony's uncle at first? also does it get better in the later seasons I think it's pretty good but I don't get how it's a masterpiece yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o34mnI2Az4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>am I the only one who actually thought he was tony's uncle at first?
explain

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

was a new mene borneĀ“d?

BONE FOR TUNA!

they keep calling him uncle june so i thought he was actually tony's uncle

wait, hes not?
but he's a soprano

So many JV athletes here.

youtube.com/watch?v=1o34mnI2Az4

anyone else had tears in their eyes?

Johnny Soprano is Tony's father. Corrado (a/k/a Junior) is Johnny's brother.

Therefore, Junior is Tony's uncle.

* Fun fact, Tony's grandfather was Corrado Soprano Sr., hence why his uncle is called "Junior"

idiot

You know what I never understood about Sopranos? Remember how Angie Bompansero kept asking Tony for money and eventually ran out and then had to find her own shitty job because Pussy got rekt?

How come Rosalie Aprile gets to fuck the old boss, then fuck Ralph, but when both of them are dead there's no plotline about that. She should have been broke considering her circumstance, yet she continues to go out to eat with the other wives and shit as if she's still loaded

I know its not cause the family is taking care of her financially, we saw that when tony went into a coma everyone became butthurt within days of having to kick up money to Carmella now

other than that, its a god tier show

it isn't a masterpiece. Sup Forums like all of Sup Forums, is contrarian as fuck and adopts the opposite opinion of anything reddit says. so since the wire is considered a masterpiece by redditors, Sup Forums now has to pretend it is shit and that the other show - sopranos - is actually the greatest show ever.

since around 2013 Sup Forums is full of reddit refugees that are frustrated that their shitty opinions get downvoted all the time in reddit. this is why everyone here is so obsessed with reddit. there are DAILY threads about what shows are reddit and what shows are /ourguys/. every other opinion is labeled "reddit" all the fucking time. and there is a reason it is labeled "reddit", and not tumblr or pinterest or whatever else there is: the reason is the people who complain about reddit are all redditors who want to feel like they belong here.

it's buona fortuna actually, pleb

T. IDIOT

I think maybe because of the different circumstances surrounding each man:

> Pussy

People knew he either was killed for being a rat, or went into hiding/witness protection because he flipped. Basically he exited the family in a not so great way. Also, he wasn't all that important.

> Jackie Aprile Sr.

Boss of the family, universally respected, died due to natural causes. No animosity or reason to punish his wife/family.

That's just a guess though, you raise a good point that it's weird how each was treated differently.

facist

>Junior the senior

Truly this is kino

shit I didnt see this thread up

actually no, most Sup Forums people just use Sup Forums and don't know what the fuck reddit is or how to navigate that site. When people come in here with faggot comments like "upboated :^)" and "fpbp" that NEVER used to be on Sup Forums, people started realizing there was a new group of people amonst us. Now, when there's a shit meme or just shitposting that's awful, it's blamed on reddit.

sopranos is better than the fucking wire anyway and its not debatable, suck my cock

Jackies money.

He was boss for awhile and wasn't convicted of anything so he kept all his money.

You posted the exact same fucking thread last night

WATCH IT OP

>am I the only one who actually thought he was tony's uncle at first?

Is.... is this a trick?

The homo in denial theme was pretty good I guess, I always wondered why they didn't make Phil a closet homo too since he was so enraged about it. That often happens irl.

there was a scene were carmella is talking to ros about tony signing the papers or whatever with her cousin brian catazarro or whatever the fuck, and ros was like yeah i had no idea when jackie died how much money he had. and carmella is like how much did he have? and ros is like not THAT much (probs like 100-150k, enough to get by for a year or two but only if you live frugally)

its a nitpick i guess since ros pretty much fucks off wonce jackie jr dies but its just wierd to me that they show these women in such state of reliance on their man then suddenly ros is able to afford eating out at arties place

>(probs like 100-150k, enough to get by for a year or two but only if you live frugally)
most people don't make anywhere near 100k in a single year

Am I the only one who thinks that Danny Baldwin took Ben Kingsly to acting school?

I'm a fucking broke recent college grad dude. I know 100k is a great yearly salary. But i'm talking about Rosalie Aprile situation here

>Has no job or skills whatsoever besides sucking cock
>Almost certainly has a big house she needs to pay taxes for, pay mortgage, property tax etc
>Goes to italy for vacation and eats at fancy restaurants 3 times a week with her rich friends

whenever we talk about money its the specifics that fucking matter man, the details

basically i'm saying 100k-150k is not enough to support a "rich bitch" lifestyle when you have 0 new money coming in. Assuming she was frugal as fuck, only spent the bare minimum, let's call it 30k or 50k a year, she's still broke in a few years

Yeah, good point. I see what you mean.

Am I the only one who actually thought I'd be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so? But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.

What the FUCK did you say!?

just watched this episode a few days ago, almost died laughing, little carmine is such a fucking pussy

what was the point of his character anyways he doesnt do a fucking thing

Am I the only one who thought that they were in the mob at first?

>most Sup Forums people just
because you surveyed the entirety of Sup Forums? kys faggot

>Cat the Younger
>actually old as fuck
wtf

The same thing could be said about this entire board

kek everytime

Puss was a rat, they treated her as a rat's wife

It was actually heavily implied Junior was Tony's real dad. Livia detested Johnny and only started saying good things about him after his death.

no

Show about Soprano boys ruling the whole of Jersey?

Did Jr remember Tony? Was it all an act?

Also, James Gandolfini was one of the greatest actors of our generation.

Junior was Tony's real father.

>Dominic Chianese outlived James Gandolfini

You know, I could actually see this being true. The two were extremely close. Then again, it would make the situation where Jr plots Tony's hit even more bizarre - a mother and father plotting the hit on their own son.

Jesus fuck, he's still alive.

Life isn't fair desu.

Am I the only one who thinks that Adriana got whacked for working with the FBI?

no it was strongly hinted at. Learn your memes.

I don't know why, but I audibly kek'd

why do you think little carmine fucked up the peace meetings between ny and nj? gets phil killed, kills tony, absorbs both families.

What did Charmaine Bucco mean by this?

He is you idiot, he's Tony's dad's brother. He was younger they called him junior, june

>this thread
madon'