seems like a lot of work for one shot

It boggled my mind that people on this board didn't even remember that scene

>meanwhile at Marlel: CGI airports

Is that from The Strain

Is that from BvS ?

I've seen i twice and I don't remember that

>emptying the Wayne wine cellars
>alcoholic in real life

Going a bit too method there, Benny boy.

>seems like a lot of work for one shot

Most shots are a lot of work. Unless your half assing it and are doing it all post production. Then it's a lot of work for someone else.

That scene was gorgeous to look at

This scene was in the theatrical version or extended?

>Great suit for an actor to wear to look like a monstrous bat
>CGI the shit out of it anyway so it looks fakey fake

Both my face someone will go make a new thread about this scene talking about the mandela effect or some other dumb crap

Was this cut in the theatrical version? A lot of us don't remember this at all. I have seen the R version yet.

this is supposed to be kino?

A lot of work for a scene that doesn't even matter.

that shot scared the fuck out of me in the theater, I hate jumpscares goddamn it

No.

Snyder Put in a lot of love and care into his movies. I ended up liking him after watching the MoS behind the scenes.

It's not supposed to be, it just is.

>lots of work
That's done in like a couple days by some blue haired hipster.

So it was replaced by CGI anyway?

No, it's CGI on top of practicals.

They should have just kept it practical

Snyder's a mega autist perfectionist.

Which is why we love him.

I've only seen it once in the theatre and I remember this scene, mostly 'cause some lady who sat next to me took her 6 year old to see a Batman & Superman movie and the kid ended up crying when this happened.

lol

If he's such a perfectionist, how come he made so many shit movies, BvS included?

this made me kek

thanks user

Stay salty.

You have shit taste. Sucks to be you.

Imagine how butthurt this smelly Disney Pedro had to be to type this.

delete your account

Guess i'm not autistic enough to appreciate this drivel.

It was shit and you know it. And I'm not even into Marvel vs DC bullshit 'cause I hated CW even more, and then SS even more than CW. It's funny how in retrospect, such a shit movie was still the least shit of the bunch.

>i-it was shit s-stop talking about
You really need to change that shilling script, Marlet.

No, I legitimately love it. It's one of my favorite films. I haven't seen the theatrical version though. But the ultimate edition is 10/10 for me.

Dude what happened. I mean I know I was drunk in the theater when I saw this but I have no recollection of this scene.

I never said stop talking about anything, and I even said from all the 3 movies, it's the one that was less shit. I read comics, mostly DC but when I come to watch movies, I just wanna watch a good movie and none of them were any good. All I can give to BvS is that it's the only one that at least tried to do something, but it failed miserably. The other two were just pure cynical garbage.

On a regular day, how many posts do you make telling us how little you care about BvS? Be honest.

you will for the both of us

It's a dream sequence

BvS is one of my favorite films and I have no idea if all the 'kino' talk is ironic or not

Not as many as you make KINO SNYDER THREADS i bet

None. I usually avoid this kinda shit because of the fucking Marvel vs. DC crap. CW was the only Marvel movie I've seen after Iron Man and I thought it sucked, and I've seen all the DC movies because I'm a DC Comics fan. But I know that as soon as I say I thought BvS is shit and Zack Snyder sucks, I become a Marvel fanboy for retards like you.

Ok, so you don't want to admit being a mentally ill spic who shitposts in these threads on a daily basis because you're so afraid of people enjoying a film you don't?

Keep shitpost and let's see how long before mods catch up on you. Saw them ban another Disney shill yesterday.

Thanks for correcting the record reddit numale sjw cuck tumblr marlet

>dude I actually LOVE DC but man this DC is so baaaaad
Is this a bot? I swear I see this recycled post every day.

>I love DC but seriously we can't let Snyder get hold of the nuclear codes.

All of these as just variations of Orange and Blue, which is the default hollywood color grading mix, but sure, Visionary Snyder and all that

kek you're so salty, nice theories btw, right on the money

This butthurt Marlet simply can't let go

Something that bothers me is that people give the Star Wars prequels shit for all the cgi. Meanwhile nowadays we can have entire scenes with cgi. Guess it had to do with the overuse and how cgi technology wasn't ready for what Lucas wanted to do, but it's somewhat stupid

I have a lot of respect for Zack Snyder taking the material seriously but thats about it.

DC is not bad, BvS is. Is it so hard to get it? I do read comics and when it's superhero stuff, most of it is DC. That's why I go to watch DC movies, and that's why I thought BvS was a piece of shit. But like I said before, I also went to see CW and thought it was an even bigger piece of shit than BvS, but I guess that saying CW is even shittier than BvS makes me more of a shill by some retarded logic.
Btw, are you a DC Comics fan? Do you actually read the comics?

Funny thing is, the haters don't know either at this point. Also, beautiful choice of shots in that pic, thanks user.

Zack Snyder is the Chris Chan of capeshit movies.

Dude I am a huge DC fan but seriously we can't let Snyder get hold of the nuclear codes

I am utterly, completely, stone-cold Snyder. I'm being sincere. There are fuckheads who troll about liking Snyder, but I think it's pretty easy to spot the difference.

>I am utterly, completely, stone-cold Snyder.
So you're a fucking moron, got it.

We had a 300 post thread earlier about Snyder. The general tone was positive but of course the resident Disney shills samefagged the last 100 posts because they were mad their James Gunn threads die after three posts.

>the resident Disney shills
Case in point, seeThey are sad petty bunch.

No one ever said that Snyder couldn't make pretty pictures. He certainly can.

The problem with Snyder is that he is pants on head retarded when it comes to putting together a coherent plot, or any kind of thematic unity.

In his mind, pretty pictures thrown in the blender with slick editing and some ham-fisted attempts at symbolism equals a good movie.

It does not -- especially if you don't have anything to say.

>ham-fisted attempts at symbolism

This is Snyder's personal sandtrap.
It's like expositional symbolism. Oxymoronic.

He also has no idea how to show a character make a decision is any way that makes sense. He just has people do things and then throws a line in after the fact. So lazy

Sorry but there's hardly anything worth remembering in that movie

What a stupid fucking comment

>taking your 6 year old child to see a man dressed in black murder and beat to death lots of people
What's wrong with the woman?

but star wars did had scenes that were entirely cgi, like this entire sequence
and I haven't seen capeshit in years but I imagine the airport scene is the only one done completely in cgi, whereas the prequels would have ewan mcgregor walking down a corridor or something all in cgi, or windows with a completely false view of the outside

This so hard.
Any hack can have Jesus symbolism in films. Does that make it better? For example in MoS the scene where he has Superman walk into a church and has the Jesus symbolism. It didn't improve the scene, it didn't make it worse, it was just "hey look he is like the Jesus guy!!! 2deep4u XD"
Symbolism without substance.
From what I've seen of Zack he's only as good as his source material allows him to be.

i think he's creatively empty and dumb (see punches breaking walls in Watchmen) but he puts in a lot more effort and practical work than most

You sort of have to respect him on the level of Michael Bay

That arena was a practically built miniature set

>or windows with a completely false view of the outside
You might be retarded if you think this is a bad thing.

Why do they always touch the blood seeping from walls

>"hey look he is like the Jesus guy!!! 2deep4u XD"
This right here is why nobody takes you seriously

it's like CSI, they have to rub it and lick it and go "yeah it's semen alright"

You will always be a pleb

I remember when they were making the first season of Lost, they had the stuff with the polar bear, and they had it in the promo. To get the polar bear flying towards the camera, they got this stuffed polar bear and launched it from a giant slingshot or something. It looked totally fine, and they aired the promo.

Unfortunately, some autists recorded it and looked at it frame by frame, and in the three frames or so that the polar bear was flying towards the camera, it was obviously stuffed and looked totally ridiculous. So they went back and made a snarling CGI polar bear.

That's why we can't have nice things. Straight practical effects and some faggot is going to isolate frames and color correct and do all kinds of stupid detective work. Thus, everything gets CGId to perfection.

Was it Man-Bat?

In 50 years when the world finally catches up and recognizes snyder's Genius, you gonna feel pretty silly