Drumpf supporters are this petty

>Drumpf supporters are this petty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tq86Beh3T70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, if you're trying to appeal to the entire populace of a country, engaging in political discussion is dicey.

FUCK DUMPFT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I don't understand why people are like this, left or right.

>some celebrity who has no impact on your life other than to entertain you dislikes the Politician that you like

>therefore you must stop letting them entertain you and start hating them

pretty stupid imo, literally fucking pleb attitude

>Chris Evans told to stop having an opinion if he wants to be financially viable

lol hollywood

>Trump supporters
>paying for films

i'll just stop because capeshit is trash

>oh no I'm le white victim

Even if it's not an intentional boycott, a negative opinion of a member of the cast can cause you to pick a different movie subconsciously

Nice cuck mentality

No worries Chris i only watch patrician capeshit anyway like the DCEU

There's no reasoning with Drumpf supporters.

In all honesty, it's probably not a good idea for CAPTAIN AMERICA to be critical of the sitting US president, and I say that as an ardent liberal.

Well in the case of this election it's giving money to actors who outright despise you and say so publicly. Look at how Michael Shannon came out and said Trump supporters should be killed.

>Insult someones core values
>Expect them not to care

That's right Chrissy boy. You better be good from now on! Now repeat after me: "Mr. President"

People are just tired of self righteous celebrities talking down to them and pushing their political opinion. It doesn't matter if this is left or right.

Also op is a politics posting faggot. Be sure to report him

The entire premise of the last two Captain America movies have been that is the government is in the wrong, Captain America will side against it.

It's fine, I never paid for any of his shit, anyway.

didn't lex luthor get elected at some point? I think Cap should leave Trump for Superman and DC to handle

yeah, "drumpf" supporters are the petty butthurt ones.

LMAO this is the best timeline

was pretty stupid desu

Lets be honest Trump voters don't watch the unintellectual liberal MCU trash, they're more DC viewers.

wasn't BvS literally the Trump of movies or something?

Why are libs such sore losers?

Lefties are the new fascists. They've become everything they claim to hate.

Just look at OP. Going out of his way to pick fights with strangers on a non political board. I bet he has a massive folder filled with political bullshit used for shit posting in this board

Clearly a sign of mental illness

>Bin-al-Afflecki
>Trump
You can't be serious.

>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>Oh no General Zod said mean things about me

Why are liberals so hateful?

>Drumpf supporters are this petty
saying this doesn't work when your side has been doing the exact same thing for the last two years you retard

>This opinion is a landmine. Now, you want to remain perfectly still, and not make any dangerous movements -- whether you step to the right of the landmine, or the left of the landmine is irrelevant, because it will fucking explode in your face. Instead, just keep quiet, and help will arrive in 4-8 years.
Sounds pretty rational to me.

>Any criticism to what I believe shouldn't be heard it should be ignored

Who are we quoting?

BTW, if you want to get these kinds of topics deleted more quickly you can simply use airplane mode on your phone to file additional reports

Its part of their nature.

OK, do you want to walk into a store that kills you for being white? Because there's a few in NY. Google it and go shop there and try to discuss with them why you think politics are irrelevant

That's really weird, given how many celebrities are free to shit on middle America while blacklisting people who disagree.

>blame the public and not the mouse-Jew
Let me know how that works out for you

YOU BETTER START AGREEING WITH MY OPINION OR ILL FUCKING PUNCH YOUR NAZI FACE!?

Mark Ruffalo also called me an "immature jerk" for not being totally on-board with modern feminism. I still think he's a talented man.

>"YOUR A FUCKING RETARD AND I HOPE YOU DIE" is now valid criticism

>Core values
>falling for the identity politics meme
Sad

>It doesn't matter if this is left or right.
There ARE no right-wing celebrities, user. 'Cept Clint Eastwood, who can't be blacklisted because he finances his own shit.

member when libtards spent a year crying because trump said pussy

They are used to having their way for eight years and making any possible dissenters back off with cries of "RACIST!" and "BIGOT!"

>new
leftists have always been fascists

Being this principle-less is a slippery slope
>cunt entertainer says their retarded cunt opinion
>"whatever, its his entertainment that matters"
>cunt entertainer now thinks that his opinion was liked by you
>cunt entertainer proceeds to infuse his cunt opinions in his entertainment
>result: nobody is having fun, especially you

>There's no reasoning with any political supporters.

FTFY

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the people using force and violence to influence the state, boot licker.

I can't believe how many people think you can only pick one of these two awful sides. Like goddamn cattle.

Assuming Captain America stands for any American Political Party, or Administration.

Captain America wouldn't give a damn who's in the Oval Office or what Party has control of congress, if he sees something that isn't right, he calls it out.

He's basically a less politically pragmatic Bernie Sanders.

youtu.be/Tq86Beh3T70

Based Evans saying what we all wish we could say

Put your money where your mouth is you tough guy faggot.

>also implying those actions aren't being used to silence free speech of others and have nothing to do with the state

This is all liberal bullshit but at the same time he is right. It is quite embarassing to have Trump lead your country. He's obviously an idiot.

idk at this point we could do well with less retards selfishly spouting their retarded political opinions in public, society is polarized enough as it is

It's not criticism, though -- rather, nothing but blatant insults.

I was old enough to vote in 2004, and I voted for based Dubya but one of my favorite actors, Kevin Bacon, supported Kerry. He gave his reasons as to why, and said he hopes it's a fair election. That's it. This didn't bother me at all, because he handled it maturely.

Then you had tools like Eminem and Green Day that flat-out insulted the Bush supporters in childish fashion. I haven't listened to either since.

I have friends that are liberals (not the SJW neoliberals, but FDR-era classic liberals) and a few voted for Hillary. Believe it or not, regardless of what the media may tell you, we actually...get this...coexist and get along. Quite well, really. Being mature helps.

I agree. We gotta keep him away from the nuclear codes.