I genuinely cannot stand how much I have to drive around in this country...

I genuinely cannot stand how much I have to drive around in this country, I wish I could just be comfy walking everywhere I want to go

I don't even know how to drive past 20mph yet. Be grateful you son of a bitch ;__;

Only thing holding me back from getting a gf is not having a car in an area with very little public transport, it is necessary here for any man to have a car.
Euros have no excuse because they have good transit and their women don't expect men to have cars to drive them about.

Then get a car? What exactly is the problem.

I had a 3-gear riding lawnmower once with a top speed of 23mph. It was for large/institutional properties where you might have to drive around between places to mow.

Automatic car sharing will help. Soon.

THIS!!!!!! OP should quit complaining and DELETE this thread already

>see ya later loser
>drives away with 200km/h

Wtf I love lawnmowers now

not enough money
i blame kathleen wynne

reminds me of when kids i knew modded golf carts to go fast and take them places

It's not expensive to have a car. Get it in your parents name and have them put you down as a secondary driver.

You can't afford $100/month in insurance? (If that)?

>You will never ride down the footpath at walking speed with a brown paper bag of groceries with 2 baguettes sticking out in one hand and a cigarette and beer in the other

But owning a car is still a display of wealth nonetheless.

One baguette in anus

>tfw the safe America our grandparents once knew is gone because boomers fucked it all up for faggot shit

Get a job.

I used to cycle everywhere until I was the age of 18 (and so was everyone that was in high school) and then the government gave me a free transport pass to use in every bus, metro, train and tram to travel anywhere in the country desu.

It's terrible for me because I have a medical condition that leaves me susceptible to occasional episodes of vertigo. One second I have great balance, the next everything feels like everything is spinning and I'm almost helpless for those 5-10 seconds. It's bad enough that I wouldn't trust myself to be a safe driver.I'm afraid I'll have an episode while driving on the highway and kill over a dozen people.

Getting a self-driving car is something I am really looking forward to, thank goodness we live in such a time as this.

>200km/h
my camry goes faster

>tfw you live in a country smaller than Texas

When are we gonna blitzkrieg kim yang chong my dude

That's why you are so crazy about oil. You got to drive miles and miles and everyone drives those giant pick ups and SUVs