Will we ever get another Avatar series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNKyMM27H64
youtube.com/watch?v=QexH_bAuYDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I certainly hope not

eyyyyyyyyy

That blind bender was boss.

Didn't Korra fuck up the entire Avatar line for everybody by losing connections to her past lives?

Yes.

Anyway, what's E;R up to?

Korra was a mistake

watching gooktoons as usual

I wouldn't even bother considering it won't reach the quality of the first series again

Korra Sue ruined the chances of there ever being another series.

Tried to get my niece to watch this the other week. She thought it was boring and went back to playing on her iphone.

Maybe she didn't like the color.

We could have an Avatar series of previous Avatar like Wan, Roku or Kyoshi.

We could even have a sequel to the original series which shows the aftermath after they defeat the Firelord, when Zuko searches his mother and when Azula somehow redeems herself and joins the "Gaang"

After Korasue and progressive propaganda? I'll pass. The original wasn't even that great.

Nope, feminist bullshit and dyke ending.

>Korra Sue
I think Korra is exactly the opposite of a Mary Sue and that's why she sucked so much.
-Weak
-Indecisive and dubitative
-Crybaby
-Hotheaded

I mean it's ok for a main character to have some faults, but having too much was a mistake, not to mention the fucking lesbian asspull.

I will never understand the fascination with this shit-tier garbage cartoon. people harp on M Night for "ruining" it, but it was fucking trash from the start.

After Korra probably not.

You could always read those godawful comics.

the movie wasn't that bad actually

>The original wasn't even that great.
You take that back, first season may be weak but the other seasons were pure К|ИÖ

>rewatch atla after dling the 1080p upscale
>get to the bloodbending episode
>the old lady is agnes skinner

I would be in on a Kyoshi or some random medieval-era avatar's career.

Did anyone here grow up with 2000-2004/5 era Nick?

Early Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents, Chalkzone, Invader Zim, My Life as a teenage robot, Danny phantom(seasons 1-2), Avatar, Jimmy Neutron, Friday Night Nicktoons, U-Pick Live, Catscratch, still had reruns of the 90s shows... man, those were the days.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNKyMM27H64
youtube.com/watch?v=QexH_bAuYDU

Anyone ever find it weird how the kyoshi warrior bitch tags along for the ending?

She was only in the series for like 3 episodes, and then in the latter half of the last season she just sort of wanders around not doing much, and then she's given a bunch of gravitas in the finale.

noticed it on a rewatch.

go back to fucking tumblr

Did you forget the part where she mastered 3 elements when she was a toddler, shitting all over Aang being a prodigy air bender?

no I grew up with Chip n Dales, Ducktales, Tail Spin, Darkwing Duck and the like.

Early 2000s > early 90s

No. SJWs ruin everything.

>able to master 3 out of 4 at such young age (Aang master just air bending at 12).
>Gets to do what she wants without consequences
>Aang comes back to restore all 4 elements of her

Her status as Mary sue may be debatable but im sure she started as one and Bryke decided to pedal back turning into one spoiled brat

I prefer my cartoons to look less like robots animated it

>Korra is suppose to be a series more mature and deep than Avatar but handle all situations way more childish like some 4kids anime
>Korra was far more immature and everyone around her incompetent or awfully written sans Tenzin and his ex gf maybe
>Final boss was beaten by the power of friendship
>completely killed the timeline of previous avatars making Korra the first and only Avatar now
>avatar state is nothing but a spirit and not the knowledge of past lifetimes
>every firebender can now lightningbend instead of those skillfull or prodigies
>metalbending is now a thing
>that forced lesbic ending that has no backstory nor way to support why is justified

I actually had a dream for a new series of Avatar.
Sadly, Samurai Jack took it.
Imagine a drunken unlinked Avatar driving around the world on a motorcycle trying to find purpose.
Also imagined he'd look kinda like the Soka "Actor" in the Play episode of Avatar The Last Airbender.

Tenzin was the only reason I stuck with it. I nearly walked out of the room when that butterfly(?) kid deus ex machina'd the fuck out of the primordial god of all darkness or whatever the fuck.

I'd say it's time for a rewatch as my memory of the whole thing is a bit blurry but good luck getting me to sit through all that shit again.

Tenzin and his family were fantastic

I sure hope not. Let's hope they've learned their lesson when they tried to shoehorn faggot shit into entertainment for children and got BTFO as a result

With the exception of jinora becoming spiritual prodigy the airbending stuff was fine her relationship with the other airbender was pure fan service and the whole being able to spiritually locate anyone was bullshit compare how they found appa in atla in comparison to prisoners in korra

How is nostalgia exclusive to Tumblr?

ARE YOU TELLING ME THE GIANT ROBOT FIGHT AT THE END WASNT FUCKING AVATAR KINO!?!?!?!?

punctuation is your friend, user.

nostalgia isn't. glorifying the 90s is.

only 90s kids will get this LOL

Yes.
Sure shipfags made a big deal of the lesbo ending, but book two of Korra did much more to fuck up the whole franchise.

But I was glorifying the early mid 2000s, not the 90s

let's not forget that
>Korra united spirit world and real world when Wan separate them because they just can't coexist
>Asami could handle a bunch of chi blockers just fine
>Bolin was a flanderization of Sokka's comic relief trait to the point of making bolin retarded
>Mako was Bryke's attempt to revive Zuko again and see if they can do it better ending up as one of the most unfair badly written character
>That technology advance in less than a century
>Amon slowly losing it's place as best enemy

Tenzin was great, he continue Aang's "religion" and helped reproduce airbender as much as he could although he could've get more than one wife if that was his goal.

y-you too