France Happening Comfy Thread: Firearms, Explosives Inside Truck Edition

Happening in Nice, France. ITT we are quietly disturbed and try to get as comfy as possible while we wait for more information on the perpetrator and his motivations. What are the odds this man was a Muslim? I think he might have been a non-Muslim but also a nonwhite.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468538018195.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468538106841.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468539312205.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468540941638.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468547552652.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4sDY4xkW8
youtube.com/watch?v=FE0XcdM22Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jew did this!

FRENCH ARMY AND RESERVES CALLED

These people will have died for nothing if the driver wasn't Muslim.

maybe it was accidental?

>Both French TV station BFM and local newspaper Nice-Matin are reporting that the driver is a 31-year-old with dual French-Tunisian nationality.

HERE WE GO LADS, MUSLIM CONFIRMED

Why would they ram a crowd when they had firearms and explosives that they could use? Did they think they could run over a bunch of people and then go around shooting people?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468538018195.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468538106841.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468539312205.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468540941638.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468547552652.webm

>31 year old Tunisian
>Tunisia 99% Muslim
>guns and explosives

It was a mudshit m8

Large number of guns were found in the truck.
ID of a Tunisian was found in truck.

Holland wants more cops and drop more bombs in Syria.

How do we know if it was muzzies?

Yeah he accidentally ran over a bunch of people got scarred then started shooting them. Happens all the time

no slowing down

GCHQ took a part in this. They really like muslim infiltation to justifiy their existance. The more extremists the more justified their existance is.
The british retards like control the french idiots follow their example. THe british will use that as an excuse to justifiy their spying but they are the ones to endorse it. They are a nation of scun, that s why you see an increase of shilling and spying. I want their heads. If you are worth anything you ll get their heads.

user WHY I SPAT OUT MY FOOD LAUGHING

He was shooting through the window with the gun while running over people.

State of emergency is fucking meaningless. Extending it for another 3 months is just pointless false reassurance. This country is fucked

Maybe they were trying to reach a different location to meet people, or maybe the guns were just a plan B and he wanted to set off the explosives somewhere else. Or maybe something went wrong to start with and he resorted to just going full frogger.

There are a ton of potential reasons.

shown on fox

(((OY VEY)))

Oh my God the normies are at it again

thread link?

Nuke the bongs!!!!

Saw this too lol

KEK

guess

yay now i can feel bad while fapping great

But the poor Muslim was just trying to get people on his truck of tolerance. Those people were just racist and didn't jump on the xenophobic shits.

>if I add a transparent flag to my facebook profile, it means something

I'll never understand this.

yeah I found it

Nice

I didn't notice any change after the state of emergency was first declared, did you?

cool post ahmed, want to shove it up your arse?

>extend state of emergency
>announce state of emergency is over
>mudslimes attack
>extend state of emergency

Na, more like a medical operation. Brits are ok for the most part. Kill their traitors, cut their throats (lyrically ofc :))). Kill the cancer. Kill them, they are weak, mostly doing it for the money. They follow instruction, they have some intelligence on a certain perimeter. Seek them out, they will tell you what they do because they take some pride in it. Be sure first, ask more questions and then give information to people that like to collect that sort of information.

It shows that you stand in solidarity with the victims of the attack and refuse to condone violence

AKA Virtue signaling

so there was some giant crowd of people gathered on the road, dont they have sidewalks in nice? this whole accident could have been averted

>tfw you're about to go to sleep and you'll wake up to >100 people dead

keep on trucking froggies

I've been at work and haven't been able to check the news other than "it's happening," earlier.

Anything new over the past few hours?

It was Bastille day, a national holiday. People were out celebrating as usual, looking at the fireworks display.

why would they stand on the road? youre basically asking to be hit by a car

Why does The Netherlands wants to do that?

what happen, did he die?

How can people see this and NOT think this is a Muslim takeover of the West? I don't get it.

Is it time to glass the desert yet?

I imagine the roads were closed.

>tfw they didn't use a souped up, armored picrelated with a loud speaker on top blasting that ''I'm a scatman'' song

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4sDY4xkW8

then why was there a truck driving there? it just doesnt make sense

Nice.

Stupid: Terrorism is dealt with the Police.

If the army is involved, it always worsen.

probably knocked over a barrier retard

seems plebbit is finally waking up.

know you hate plebbit but i go there to shill

this song? kek
youtube.com/watch?v=FE0XcdM22Yo

I'd hate to see how our era will be portrayed in the history books. Kids of the future must think we're fucking retarded.

Hey, i sense fear. I will come for you. Greetz to huntzmen spiders. People are ready for this, you just need to make it visible you know. But you are all grown ups, you dont mind. People like to have a scape goat.

He was Tunisian, do the math.

Probably because they're afraid of people retaliating against Muslims. They'd likely just stand there with their thumbs up their asses if another attack happened. Useless.

precisely

What's the point?

They can't stop attacks from happening, as any Muslim in that country is a potential attacker.

May as well just continue on.

Are you that naive leaf?

That s why it was efficient ..
People don't expect a truck going all mad max on them..

Like there was any doubt from the onset.

This is it.
What gets me is that they are somehow able to keep shipping immigrants in and building mosques and only a minority of the people seem to care.

can someone post all the webms of it again?

>be french
>get run over and shot

are eurofags NOW going to grow some balls and fight back the mudslimes?

Question for the French :

If this is payback for colonization does this mean that the French don't owe anyone, anything, anymore?

All this might actually be for the better. The French and the West in general will no longer have any guilt complex.

We need Monarchies back those sweet ass logos just alone are worth it

As a Leaf, I feel I must apologize for this retard.

>accident

Confirmed retard

>implying a wedge like that would've done more damage
Someone's never attended a physics class

So how much do we know so far? It was one guy and he was from Tunisia originally? Is that it so far?

Seems like France gets a major terrorist attack every 6-8 months now, why are their police and security forces so shitty?

>if we win, kids will wonder how he waited so long against this clear assault
>if we lose, kids will laugh at the stupid whites/west who let themselves get completely overrun
Either way, we lose.

THIS IS INSANITY IT MUST STOP

Guys, I'm seeing a lot of talk about restricting the sale of assault trucks. That goes against constitutional rights.

However, I think we can all agree that at this point we need to take a look at banning high capacity trailers.

most of them are muslims enablers

PLEASE BE A WHITE MALE

Time to update this pic, i guess

Did he use the guns or just the truck?

Hmmmmmmm why would he drive a truck full of firearms into a crown knowing he's probably be killed? Seems fishy like maybe he was trying to send a message about where the weapons came from???

apparently get got out and started shooting until cops came and smoked his ass

>80+ kills

Woooooooooow...that's even more than a truck bomb or even an assault rifle would have achieved in the same time.

>if you don't do it, you're a monster that's got something to hide

I cannot help but think that the name of this city is quite unfortunate.

>80 DEAD IN NICE

It feels like they are about to compliment the attackers, but then just decided to end the sentence there so as to not get buttfucked.

Meh, nobody really makes fun of the British because up to certain time they had an appeasement policy towards Hitler.

anyone has the original webm with no sound effects?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Anyone else hear any more on those supposed hostage situations in 2 hotels there? Or was that bogus?

Bogus

REMOVE KEBAB NOW!

Islam is just a disgusting Fascist Ideology. Clerical Fascismus ist nicht gut.

I thought fascism was a good thing here

>jews control the media
>media pro muzzies

>lol

Duh. It's a trick to appeal to the leftist liberal cucks

I still don't believe how punable this attack is. Fucking Nice.

KEK truly is being Nice with us.

Found the cuck