Why do other countries not use that much mobile data?

Why do other countries not use that much mobile data?
Do you live in poor shitholes or something?

also do you have "data caps" in your cunt?
I remember learning about the concept on the internet. Never heard of such a thing here desu

pretty much every country in the world has at least one ISP that has internet data caps, I think the only exceptions are countries like Finland or the Baltics, but yeah if you think about it it's pretty fuck up if we don't have data caps for home internet why should we have them for mobile?

wifi.

why is the finnish hdi so low?

>USA will never have non-thirdworld shithole tier internet

more countries

Canada internet providers are mafia tier and I'm poor.

We stay at home and use wifi, not all countries can be as Chadian as Finns and constantly be hitting the clubs

>watching movies on your phone

In Canada, mobile internet plans are fucking double jew tier. 2GB cap for $60 CDN per month.

Telcel (the mobile ISP with the best coverage in Mex) it"s absolutely shit tier.

Highest LTE-A/4.5G Cap is 100GB/Monthly for the equivalent of 60 USD, if you're channeling that much through cellular and not fibre you're doing something wrong

Can you imagine the amount of shitposting 80USD can create here, Sup Forums pass and monthly subscription?

I don't have a mobile plan but if I charge 70 MXN into my phone AT&T gives me 1000 MB, 1000 minutes and unlimited SMS, Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter for 14 days, is that good?

My phone bill is about 24€ a month and it has 4G (so good enough for a wifi hotspot for multiplayer video games) and unlimited everything.

>10€/month

>2GB and 150 min.

Can't you nerds wait to get home to download your big tiddy anime pictures?

If that doesn't include a phone you're getting jewed. You should sometimes answer the telemarketers they will mostly offer a good deal.
t. 7€/month unliimited speed

>Why do other countries not use that much mobile data?

Because this is Canadian mobile data.

>unlimited speed
hwut

As in it's not capped like 50mbps etc. Sometimes I've gotten 80mbps

>C$85 for 1gb

Jesus

What the fuck

I literally paid 80 cents for 1GB/24hrs 3G and I thought I was being scammed compared to NA, AUS and West Europeans

>mexico in last place

feels fucking bad man

don't remind me of this

I have to move back soon because I'm stealing one of your females

Yeah, we have data caps in the US. When I'm at my university during the school year, I don't go overboard. However, when I return home, I normally hit it.

Interesting

Finlan best country confirmed yet again XDDDDD any other cunt is a shitholes compared to FInlan :DDDD
yes I have a peat-gavel 2GB data cap on mobile data

I see Elisa shills have found Sup Forums

Who /phoneposting/ here

Where can I get one? I pay 20e/month for 4g 50/50 on mobile.

here in the Netherlands we have public wifi almost everywhere. in the bus, in the train, in the city centre, in the macdonalds and tons of other places. We just go on the wifi instead of using mobile data.

i dont even have a smartphone

Fuck watching shit on a phone screen. I hate it.

How?

what do you mean how

How does someone not have a smartphone?

I don't have a smartphone either.
Don't care enough for mobile phones.

not buying one, i dont need it

Same here but it's shit and it's not everywhere.

I use WiFi at home and at work so..

I have WiFi, duh.

And also, why use your phone data to watch videos? That's about all that going to use so much data, I'd rather watch in a nice screen

I browse Sup Forums, watch Youtube videos and do the same stuff in general in work or school that I do at home.

You can't really get a plan without mobile data here.
The cheapest cost about 10€/month and include 3-4gb and 1000 minutes.

this
in the UK I use a similar plan
£10 for 2GB and 500 minutes but they've increased it to 3GB since I've been in China.
Even when it was on 2GB, I'd only manage to hit 2GB if I had a particularly busy month and was doing stuff every day including weekends. Most of the time, I just needed data for getting the train or bus to uni and back and 2GB was more than enough.

Same, but like the Finn said it's usually super slow compared to mobile data and they want your phone number, email, post code, blood type, dental records etc

since coming to China I've almost exclusively been using data because the university WiFi is slow, blocks Steam, Battle.Net, and VPNs. I'm always watching youtube or shitposting on my phone in bed in the evenings because it's comfy, but during the day I just tether my phone to my laptop. I get 50GB of 4G speeds on campus, then claims to go to "only 7.2MBps" over 50GB, but that's still far quicker than my home broadband in the UK and the university WiFi.

Finland makes sense

>go out
>focus on your phone to avoid any human interaction

What the fuck do you do on your phone to consume that much, are finns actually that anti social?

I'm raising the average by using it as a hotspot for tv/netflix and ps4

think im not alone with this one

Why not having a wifi instead

Use 587MB LTE

Because we don't have a data cap like 3rd world countries.

This, I only use internet through my phone
Why would I when 4G does me just fine?

This desu

Relying on hot-spot will only accelerate battery degradation and a router will let you use cone NAT for gaming, you can also get a more stable signal because the phones annoying power management kicks in at low battery and slows down speeds

Rude, I'm talking about efficiency and costs though. Having more than 3 devices connected to your hotspot should slow that shit so much

>tundramongols have no access to decent connections
>look look we r numbar one in phone!!

nordic inet sucks major balls outside of cities, of which there are 5

What do you mean?