So the entire country outside of Philly is rooting for the Vikings, right...

So the entire country outside of Philly is rooting for the Vikings, right? In the same way that everyone outside of New England is rooting for the Jags.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/minnesotavikings/comments/7rseoh/minnesota_muslima_sets_fires_at_st_catherine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ny here, pulling for philly because i like nick foles. the vikings are too black for my taste.

Wat? Philly is more black than MN, both the team and the fans

Skol!

CA here. 100% wrong, Vikings and Jags shouldn't even be i the playoffs. Philly and NE will be most entertaining owl. Only meme fans actually hate patriots, most people realize we're watching peak era bulls or lakers. why the hell wouldn't you want the best teams in the owl is beyond me.

A lot of People root for Dynasty teams when their teams lose. Seriously, fuck Jacksonville and fuck their nigger team. Oh yea and white people are for the Pats.

i thought chip kelly traded all the black guys?

Diggs doing a total chimpout after the miracle play turned the white fan off.

people in illinois, michigan and wisconsin will be cheering for the eagles

That turned me off too. So fucking obnoxious, him posing in front of the cameras like that.

Patriots are the Jews team

>owner is a Jew

>implying any other region other than NE matters

Only other states that are even relevant are those that are ocean side states

First time watching football eh

Pulling for philly, from NE so of course rooting for Pats.

The entire state of Wisconsin is rooting for Philly
don't know about Bears or Lions fags but no one I know is rooting for the Viqueers

>Still being this upset that you were tricked into spending $1,000 (10% of a Wisconsin household's annual income) for "ownership" of your team

>mfw Rodgers is leaving Green Bay this offseason

Not at all. I understand he's young and was feeling himself more than ever after an incredible play but he took it a little too far. I went from wow amazing to lol dumb nigger in 30 seconds.

Hell no. Chicago and the rest of the midwest hates your team.

he didn't do anything. deer in headlights who got lucky as the car swerved and hit a tree instead for some reason. I mean, whatever, but he's literally celebrating one of the worst defensive plays in playoff history. I could have done...no, wait I can't catch a football and I'm a pussy but you know what I mean

AFC fans are totally indifferent on the NFC at this point.

>celebrating still being in with a shot of the superb owl after being SURE you were out 10 seconds earlier
Who knows why he did this

Nah

Philly resident, Green Bay fan since childhood.

Rooting for Jags and Eagles.

Vikings can fuck themselves. At the same time, they're a tremendous team this year and a real threat, and deserve to be where they are. I just want to see them burn.

>white people are for the Pats

Fuck you, kill yourself

You white boys are faggot snowflakes

He's just make because that black man represents nearly everything bhe wishes he could be but will never measure up to. In his mind no "nigger" should be better than him and happy about it. Better call him an obnoxious nigger to assert my faux superiority.

nah black people are just annoying lol

What part of Minnesota are you guys from?
Faribault county here

Carver County by dude

t. butthurt Dallas Soyboy fan

I was gonna root for the Vikings, but the Skol shit is immensely cringey so fuck off

Anoka county

Pennington County

A Minnesota owl cannot be allowed.

Fuck you southern-Canada faggots. Go play in the CFL where you belong

NJ here, fly eagles fly.

If the vikings win the owl there will be an asterisk next to their title because they unfairly got home field advantage

I agree with you expect for one issue.

VIKANGZ VS TOM BRADY

would be the best teams.

Fool

No. Viking fans are cunts, those in the division actually know the kind of scum they are. Eternal victims playing the "muh we're tortured" card every single fucking game, crying about bountygate and favre, crying about Rodgers. They are fucking insufferable and deserve to keep suffering.

I'm loving all the cockiness from all the bandwagon viqueen fans on here lately, all of these """fans""" seemingly crawling out of the woodwork. You guys think you already won the fucking super bowl because you barely survived the Saints in your own stadium, now you have to actually play outside of your cute little dome against a real competent defense that can pressure case fucking keenum. Have fun thinking you already won, that's exactly what the Eagles want you to think. You WILL be upset tonight, you will cry, you will suffer, and I will feast on your precious tears. Be ready.

Hell no. Chicago "bears" in a state with zero bears, what a joke. It's like you looked to your superior neighbors to the north for a name. Half of Iowa, all of the Dakota's, and a shit ton of people in westwern wi are rooting for the vikes. Don't forget to plan your annual trip to spend money in the north this summer where we all go every weekend.

>wahhh wah wahhhhhh

Get ready to cry yourself to sleep tonight you bitchmade southern faggot.

wright county

Rooting for boh NE & Philly

People like this is the exact reason why I'll be rooting the the Vikings desu

How would that be unfair? Every team that hosts a superbowl has that opportunity.

ramsey my dudes

fuck no

you are the fan he describes, and you are why the vikings are literally the worst franchise/fanbase in sports

they didnt pick their schedule or the superb owl host city.

Dakota and a Crow Wing lake cabin.

No, goodell did

Also Anoka County

>born and raised in Kansas
My condolences.

Wrong, everyone besides Philly, Minnesota and Jacksonville is rooting for the Patriots.

Imagine getting taunted by fucking Eagles, Jags or Vikings fans

I'm getting major Packers vibes from you.

Except tons of people outside of New England root for the Pats as bandwagoners and people who think rooting for Brady makes them an epic trollster.
>CNY here,
ftfy

I'm in a unique situation where I would like for any of the four teams to win because none are Western or Southern outside of Florida. Only the Midwest/Northeast/Florida are American.

What, do you want him to do this instead?

And they say Sup Forums is a white board. Never seen such a monkey post in my life

Menomonie, WI

reddit.com/r/minnesotavikings/comments/7rseoh/minnesota_muslima_sets_fires_at_st_catherine/

Reddit just loves to get offended, doesn't it?

>homefield advantage
>majority of people who attend the owl aren't fans of either team
>NFC is the away team this year
wew

>Implying Saints fans will ever root for you

Any that do are cucks.