Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8
youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE
youtube.com/watch?v=4R_Co-O-XFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WITH THE LIGHTS OUT

NEVERMIND

HERE WE ARE NOW

Why would they try to make a 9 year old look like a badass?

how can anyone forget

especially WB

When will Hollywood realise that nobody gives a fuck about folk characters like Peter Pan, Robin Hood or King Arthur in 2017? Has any recent movie similar to these have been successful? I'm sure the new King Arthur movie and the two upcoming Robin Hood movie will bomb too

Meh. It wasn't bad.

They are actually making two robin hood movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8

I'd watch a cheesy mid-budget Pan movie.
Maybe even cast Robin Williams

It's so fucking stupid

They're making a Lady Marion movie and a separate Robin Hood movie...to launch the Robin Hood cinematic universe. I shit you not.

WHY

What a lame Blackbeard.

Nevermind...
I liked this meme for how short lived it was

I still can't really believe this actually exists.

Isn't the movie for other 9 year olds?

I unironically like this, except for that albino with the shrieking voice

What the fuck did I just watch.

Sherlock

what's the consensus on this boipucci

Why do zey make a film about ze bread

This was going to be the next big hit. Yeah, and Waterworld was going to be one of the fucking greats.

King Arthur could be rad if they didn't go with
>muh origin story
and actually just adapted some random fucking tale about the knights. Yeah some retards might not know about the sword in the stone or the lady in the lake but fuck them.

Is this because Neverland is kind of like Nevermind? What a weird connection.

>961,697 VIEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

Dumb ass.

>When will Hollywood realise that nobody gives a fuck about folk characters like Peter Pan, Robin Hood or King Arthur

They know people don't care.

However.

They don't have to pay to use characters like PP, RH, and KA. That's why they do it. They're all in the public domain.

What the hell?

Remember when they made TV shows out of movies? What happened to that?
Cinematic universe worked once, maybe twice since DC is still doing it. Nobody was wanting to do these when Kevin Smith did view askew.

Maybe America should get some of its own folk characters to make movies about? Oh wait that would require you to have history and culture.

Reminder that Peter Pan kills all the kids to keep them from growing up and that is why Hook hates him

fags git out, only cunny is allowed here.

What did he think of the casting couch?

Strangely this part of the movie that became a meme and everyone laughs it is the only part of the movie I thought was good.

They explain that Captain hook steals boys to use as crewmates/slave labor in neverland to farm pixie dust in the mines and he takes them from all different time-periods because Neverland is Temporally displaced, thus why they are singing a Nirvana and probably other songs from different eras.

Woops, I meant blackbeard. Hook is weird cowboy miner in this movie.

Reminder that Rooney was in it and she probably suggested the White Stripes song to be sung by Hugh Jackman like an autist.

This.

Even the folk heroes we do have are fucking terrible! No one even knows who Pecos Bill, John Henry or Jared from Subway are anymore.

Why would they try to make Robin Williams look badass?

The main thing I care about in Peter Pan adaptations is how they handle the Crocodile. Crocodilians are my favorite animals and the Crocodile from the Disney Pan is my favorite Disney character. He's fucking great. I was moderately interested when they said the crocodile would be albino. Less so that the croc would be fuckhuge because pretty much every adaptation has done giant dinosaur croc thing since the 2003 movie to the point that it's not even that cool anymore. I like when the croc is normal sized (for a croc) and is just terrifying anyway. The actual sequence with it was alright. I give it a 7/10. Not extraordinary but they at least made it menacing and cool though he jobbed pretty hard to the cara develigne mermaids. I hope the Disney live-action reboot does something interesting with the Crocodile because the original movie gave him more personality than he's had elsewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=4R_Co-O-XFw

Sorry user your mom or dad never read you any cool bedroom stories as a kid. ( ._.)

>be some random faggot from the present day
>you find a way to a magical world that can allow you to access any time period you want
>because you're a faggot, you decide to live your dream of being a king pirate douche and eventually go mad with power
>kidnap children all over different time periods to use as slave labor because they're easy to capture

I can't decide if this is a cool idea or not. It definitely sounds retarded, but just about any shitty fantasy idea can be pulled off with a great writer.

Did they ever go into detail about Captain Hugh Jackman's origin story or am I giving this movie way more credit than it deserves?

I came into this thread specifically because I knew this would be linked.

I think Robin Williams could have made a badass Clayface in a Batman movie.

>we are in the timeline where Robin Williams passed on being the Riddler in Batman Forever

Just suicide my shit up, senpai.

Gawain and the Green Knight when?

That costume is garbage.

>not knowing about Joel Silver's Watchmen and its proposed cast

oh boy

If I remember right they implied that he showed up accidentally somehow probably in a storm with his ship and a couple surviving crew-mates, since pixie dust is the only way to get out he asked the fairies and they refused since they don't give out magic to anyone.

He ends up losing even more crew members and getting scalped by the natives on the island and going insane, he then takes the pixie dust by force and decides to just farm it with child slaves.

LEWD

>read this story in honors English in HS
>when discussing in class I bring up the possibility of the Green Knight being some sort of plant being
>teacher and classmates laugh it off as being too sci-fi
>years later see a ton of art with green knight looking like fucking Swamp Thing

Fuck you Br. James

Its a money laundering movie justnlike Gods of Egypt

>t. slav whose entire mythology basically doesn't exist anymore

Very true. Rey, Iron Man, and Catniss Everdeen are the heroes of the new generation

Haven't people completely forgotten about Hunger Games?

did you go to MSJ?

Yeah this. Movies rarely need the budgets that they have, its just an excuse to move money from foreign governments to American politicians

Any adult who is not a pedophile had no interest in seeing this, OP

why...

Reminder that this movie was made and is by far the best live action Pan.

>dat top tier qt as Wendy
>dat Jason Isaacs as Hook
>dat overall comfy feel

2pagan4me

America's entire history is a series of mythologies where they're the good guys doing good things for the right reasons.