Anyone know if David is going to be in the new Alien movie...

Anyone know if David is going to be in the new Alien movie? It would be pretty rad if Noomi Rapace's character is just walking around with his head under her arm while he talks all enigmatic like.

Dark Tower trailer when?

He's in it, she's not.

Did he plant the wheat?

>these are the stupid retards you browse Sup Forums with

David from Prometheus specifically? Because I know that his droid series was upgraded and will be in Covenant.

I've read we'll have a new and improved Fassbender in each of the four sequels.

>Ash
>Bishop
>Call
>David
>Ealter

noomi's such a qt though...

;_;

"Walter" is the synthetic aboard the Covenant, a spiritual successor to the "David" line.

The planet the Covenant lands on is the one Shaw and David's head presumably crash land on after Prometheus. The Alien: Covenant trailer shows the [Covenant's] Crew finding the ship Shaw and David used to escape.

Yeah David and the new android played by Fassbender are both in it. You can google "David alien covenant" and find some "articles" and interviews with Fassbender that discuss it.

Awesome. I liked Prometheus more than most, and especially liked David and how utterly alien he was from the rest of the cast. It's good to know that he'll be back.

Pretty sure David was all that most people liked from Prometheus. It was better the second time, but it still felt like a bait and switch after those early trailers.

>mfw I didn't even realize Sean Harris, who played Macduff opposite Fassbender's Macbeth, was in Prometheus

I want the fucking sequel where they go punch god.

Her dogtags are in the ship and it's all smashed up and there's Aliens cutting about the place
HOWEVER, the trailer basically gives away too much of the plot for it not to be stored up as a big reveal that Noomi is in fact not dead
Screencap this

>yfw it's David's head on Shaw's body

I don't think so, David would have needed a host to gestate the aliens in

Ridley already said that one of the planned sequels will be about what happens between Prometheus and Covenant.

>Kojima already said that one of the planned sequels will be about what happens between Sons of Liberty and Guns of the Patriots
I've heard this lie before. I wonder if Ridley cares that he will probably die before completing this crusade, regardless of how fast he directs.

Sorry buddy boy, but the interesting premise of Noomi going to paradise, ie Engineer homeworld to find out why they created humans was scrapped for a soft reboot.

They probably would've fucked it up anyway. Prometheus itself was a very interesting premise and look at how that went.