Can someone explain the turks are black meme to me?

Can someone explain the turks are black meme to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's anything but a meme, wh*Te mutt

Turkish people on image boards are always saying how white they are. A Turk got butt hurt Europeans kept calling him brown so in order to cope he started spamming how BLACKS are superior to sissy whites.

100%

Normally I would call you a filthy wh*Te dog but you're an amerimutt

blacks unironically are superior to whites though

>meme

The race experts are here.

>this is what wh*Tes unironically believe

>make a lighthearted attempt to engage a turk with some good natured, friendly back and forth banter
>he calls me a subhuman yacubite, prays for the bloody genocide of my race and threatens to poison my dog

Sounds about normal for a turk

>too white to be liked by blacks
>too black to be liked by whites
just a coping mechanism they developed

A homosexual turk has been single-handedly forcing the meme for some time now but it finally took off and he's quite proud of himself.

Some microdick got butthurt at being called non white so he decided to become silly.

being rejected by white and other turkic countries really broke the Turks here

>being this retarded
*cringes*

wait i actually realized that he has an american flag so he's normal for an american nvm

Its a consequence of being legit mutts. They all have mental problems.

>Amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman sperm cocktail of 60 peoples
>Calling anyone "mutt"
LMAO :DDDDDDDDDd

yeah, Euros actually have valid banter calling us mutts, with Turks it's just projection

why are you replying to yourself mutt?
and why do amerimutts think we're similar to them.

you DO realize you're Amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman sperm cocktail of 60 peoples right?

I can trace my lineage back to my tribe, whereas you can trace your lineage back to literally anywhere in the world.

Know your place. muttboy.

Also, stop replying to yourself.

>projecting this hard
Mulatto mental problems :D

>o hovo montol porobloms
lmao
>mulatto
are you implying that i have white dna in me, mutt boy?

Its just sad really.

>I can trace my lineage back to my tribe

lol you'll most likely trace back to Armenia or Greece

Turks are basically just gayreek, near eastern, levantine and asiatic mystery meat. Sad but true.

>u-ur armenian or greek
as expected from a subhuman mutt :DD

Since you're a subhuman mutt i won't give you a brief history of Turkey, i have already defeated your inbred mutt kind in several discussions. Besides you don't even know where Greece or Armenia is.

has my anti white posting broken you? subhuman mutt? Good. It'll gain momentum from now on.

Are you still replying to yourself mutt :DDD

your image proves me right, thanks

>or omogo provos mo roght
as expected from a sub human mutt, it couldn't read the simple plot

now i'm going to an even more simple picture
Are we related to our Turkmen ancestors closely? Or not?

thanks for proving me right again

There's just two of us, schizo.

>near eastern levantine
same meaning, subhuman mutt.
>gayreek
nope
>asiatic
nope.
try harder, mutt boy. and do not ever liken us to your subhuman mutt kind. or else i'll unleash my inner Juba.

>so asshurt he posts an image proving he's a mutt

lol, welcome to the family son

what was your point?
>greek or armenian
yet Turks are strangely close to Turkmens who are the founders of Seljuk Empire and Ottoman Empire. And Turks do not cluster with Greeks or Armenians either.

know your place, mutt.
>subhuman mutt is still projecting
let's talk about American genetic history
>Native American, French, British, Jewish, Italian, West African, Mexican, Chinese etc etc
Turk genetic history
>Turkmens and some Anatolians

yes definitely we're similar to you lmao
also you couldn't read the chart again, what did i expect from a subhuman mutt though.

>Turkmens and some Anatolians

sounds like you're the only one who can't read the chart. Don't worry, I don't expect much from you considering Turkey's literacy rate.

Near east tends to be more broad, levantine was more specific.
>nope
Yep
>nope
Nice denying your Turk roots.

>This counts as a counter argument in Amerimuttistan
subhuman mutt i...
>literacy rate
kek
>Subhuman mutt now makes up terms
>"i-it's more broad"
lmao mutt you're dumb as shit.
also your underage friend is also dumb.

Do you also engage rats and other vermin in friendly banter?

it took you a bit of time to formulate your post, don't hurt yourself now thinking can be hard for us mutts

It is more broad, whereas levant is more cut and dry.

>amerishit is absolutely asspained
Kek

subhuman mutt, try to come up with counter argument.
it seems you and your friend are one of the mutts that i wrecked on /pol.
now get the fuck out of here before i turn myself into an electronic version of juba

Either way, you're still wrong, retard.
it's like saying

>Hh ur mutt cuz ur East Asian+Chinese+Indian+Black

it took you even longer to make this post, careful now

>Turkish people on image boards are always saying how white they are.
shut the fuck up AMERIMUTT

You're mutts because you're a mixture of the different groups who have lived in and migrated to anatolia in the past.

hard to post while fucking your mother. i should hire a typist.

Turks mixing with Armenians or Greeks is a meme. Christians rarely intermarried with Muslims and the ones that did are a rare exception. Yes there was a lot of raping going on but that was usually followed up by killing. Even without killing, most families back then had 5-10 kids, you think 1 rapebaby is somehow going to change the genetic linage of an entire family?

>fucking a mutt

just proves you're a mutt too lol. Your LARPing will come to an end soon anyway since genome sequencing is under 100 bucks now

I don't don't see how you'd be able to bang his mother when you only have one ball and a microdick, bergay.

i'm reposting it again
let's talk about American genetic history
>Native American, French, British, Jewish, Italian, West African, Mexican, Chinese etc etc
Turk genetic history
>Turkmens and Anatolians

all people in Eurasia are a mix of 2 or 3 peoples. For example English are Celtics and Germanics, Central Asians are Turkics and Iranics. Europeans mostly are a mix of Steppe Aryans and Neolithic farmers etc etc

but you're a mix of literally everyone in the world. hence you're mutt.

do you get it now?

retarded sub human mutt i know more about genetics than you, i know literally everything about genetic calculators, haplogroups etc etc.

And besides, Turks can actually prove that what i posted here you cannot win a single genetic argument against me.

Turks are basically a broad mixture of southern euro, asiatic, local anatolian, and other levantine groups.

>i know literally everything about genetic calculators, haplogroups etc etc.
So which ancestral component is responsible for your ugly, sallow, fat face and pindick?

>moop de dood
>if i paraphrase what was debunked by others maybe i'll win

>if i paraphrase what was debunked by others maybe i'll win

but your post here agrees with him

why are mutts so retarded?
it actually proves what i posted here. dumb mutt.
there's no extra population. well maybe apart from the Turks from Balkans.

>moop de dood
Cool is that your native orc speak?

>well maybe apart from...

thanks for admitting defeat, time for bed :)

Watch out now, don't make him post another mystery, non study chart that proves himself wrong.

>the dumb mutt now tries to win the argument by cutting out some sentences
cool
yet an another victory against amerimutts on the internet. soon we shall purge the mutts from all boards except for Sup Forums inshallah

>mystery xDDDD
dumb mutt. I can also post legit studies that stand with me.
bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963

now subhuman mutt, tell me, when did i set your ass on fire? in what thread did i do that?

pure uncut turkroach autism

silence, white subhuman
i'm wrecking mutts here.

>turkish cluster more spread out than both Northern Europe and Southern Europe

this is a racial chart rather than an ethnic one. The Northern Europeans are in fact, Finns.

and most Turks cluster with each other. Except for the 2 Kurds and 1 Artvin guy.

ITT

Why does everybody desperately want to be white?
You have your culture, be proud of it. Don't try to be member of some ambiguous, made-up group as "whites"

>We show that the genetic variation of the contemporary Turkish population clusters with South European populations, as expected, but also shows signatures of relatively recent contribution from ancestral East Asian populations. In addition, we document a significant enrichment of non-synonymous private alleles, consistent with recent observations in European populations.

>In the Treemix analysis, Turkish samples clustered together with South Europe/Mediterranean populations: Iberians from Spain and Tuscans from Italy (Figure 2B). Within the worldwide population tree, two of the four predicted migration events involved Turkey. The strongest predicted migration event represents admixture from the root of the East Asian branch into Turkey, which could be reflecting Central/South Asian population migration [10]. The second migration pattern represents admixture from the root of the Eurasian branch (close to the African branches) to the common node between Turkey and Italy.

>Our analyses show that genetic variation of the contemporary Turkish population is best described within the context of the Southern European/Mediterranean gene pool. However, we predict notable genetic sharing between Turkey’s population and East Asian and African populations.

lol Do you even read this shit before posting

>Why does everybody desperately want to be white?
who do you mean by everybody
it seems tis sub human mutt thinks i'm the creator of the mutt meme now he's trying to counterattack me with that

Yes i have, subhuman mutt. Are you legitimately retarded or what?
>Our analyses show that genetic variation of the contemporary Turkish population is best described within the context of the Southern European/Mediterranean gene pool. However, we predict notable genetic sharing between Turkey’s population and East Asian and African populations.

East Asian: correct
African: not very. It probably comes from s. euros as they're slightly negroid influenced compared to other samples.

and, what was my point? read the asiatic heritage does indicate that my point is right.
you subhuman mutt unironically think that 100% east eurasian people came here and they brought levantines etc with them and mixed with southern european natives. and i proved it wrong.

now mutt, get lost.

turkey and america

Evidently not since it clearly shows you're admixed, proving our point.

>African: not very. It probably comes from s. euros as they're slightly negroid influenced compared to other samples.
Lol literally admitting you're mixed with southern euros. And no it probably comes from your more southern levantine component.

incorrect for turkey dunno about muttistan.
anyway my last post in this thread. those mutts are retarded. bye.

Oh damn.

see you tomorrow fellow mutt

Before i go i must kick a mutt skull in. Same minute/second rule sadly.
>Evidently not since it clearly shows you're admixed, proving our point.
>Lol literally admitting you're mixed with southern euros. And no it probably comes from your more southern levantine component.
what was your point, dumb mutt?
>orworqwr omoxod os moch os os
>ormono grooco
From the beginning i said we're simply a mix of Turkmens and Anatolians. Who are Anatolians? A Med people with some M. East influence. Who are Turkmens? I don't even have to explain this. Read the pics that i posted, I know your tiny brain can't understand it but try harder.
>And no it probably comes from your more southern levantine component.
This subhuman mutt is retarded
what levantine component? are you talking about your mother's lebanese bull or what, retarded mutt? in the pic Turks are as much negroid influenced as meds. And there was no native levantine pop in Turkey, nor the Turks brought Levantines from somewhere else. Also except for 1 guy (who's probably one of the Kurds in the sample from Van)
pretty amazing when a low iq subhuman tries to talk about things that it doesn't know :DDD Know your place when you reply to me, subhuman amerimutt. You're a cultureless mongrel with no identity. You don't even have a blood in your veins, you have cocktail.

Now ciao. I said ciao to honor your 1/64 Italian ancestors.

except for 1 guy no one is more negroid influenced*

>I'm going to bed
>actually I lied I'm going to stay on because my ass hurts so bad and my life is devoid outside of an anime image board

sad

>what was your point, dumb mutt?
You initially denied your euro admixture, saying you're only 420% bure anatolian with some asiatic :-DD

>From the beginning i said we're simply a mix of Turkmens and Anatolians. Who are Anatolians? A Med people with some M. East influence. Who are Turkmens? I don't even have to explain this. Read the pics that i posted, I know your tiny brain can't understand it but try harder.
There is no single broad group as anatolians, there are multiple populations who've inhabited that area over time. And the "purest" EEF populations are actually Sardinians and Canary Islanders as opposed to modern northern anatolians.

>what levantine component?
The one you're so keen on denying.
>The weight for the migration event predicted to originate from the branch ancestral to all Eurasians (presumably Middle East and North Africa), to the Turkey-Tuscan clade, was only 0.048. In comparison, the weight for the migration event predicted to originate from the branch ancestral to East Asia (presumably Central Asia) into current-day Turkey was 0.217. Although this implies a major population event from the East to West Asia, we note that these weights are not direct estimates of the migration rates. First, the original contributing populations to the ancestral population in Turkey are not known. For instance, we do not know the exact genetic relationship between current-day East Asian populations and the Turkic speakers from Central Asia who migrated into Anatolia about 1,000 years before present. In fact, Hodoglugil and Mahley, using HGDP genotyping data, predict that South Asian contribution to Turkey's population was significantly higher than East/Central Asian contributions [13], suggesting that the genetic variation of medieval Central Asian populations may be more closely related to South Asian populations, or that there was continued low level migration from South Asia into Anatolia.

>You're a cultureless mongrel
Projecting again.

>meme
nigga pls it's the TRUTH. I'm so BLACK honkey bitches jump on my dick everytime

also mongrels got wrecked by one of us it seems itt. rude af tho but mongrels deserve it until they become 0%

>Turks stop replying
good job

they are trying to show that anything they identify themselves with, no matter how ridiculous it is, westerners have a reflex of trying to strip it off them
just looking at this thread pretty much proves them right

because they're mutts like us, they have no identity. Difference is they LARP as being turkic whereas we embrace I'M 1/8 ITALIAN 1/16 IRISH etc.

lol lmao da fuq are you talking about
read the whole thread it seems you got rekt

to be honest TÜRKey has always been an anti white country. When we entered manzikert the crazy honkeys summoned a large crusader army but they all retreated they tried to kick us out of anatolia tbqh i don't blame them because that's what we were created for Allah created us in heaven and we descended from heaven to show Yakub's spawns what we're made of

They just can't help themselves.

also why are you mongrel so butthurt about TÜRKs? Are you still butthurt about our anti white posting? don't worry you're not 100% white your mutt don't try to project it on us lmoa nigga

In this era of the internet where so much misinformation gets spread I try to correct as much as I can, I also dislike it when people psychologically project (Turks are one of the biggest Amerimutt posters but they're mutts like us).

nah we ain't as mixed as amerimutts the little BLACK BULL itt perfectly explained what we actually are
seems you're butthurt abotu us and insecure about your non white heritage

and TÜRKey is one of the biggest anti amerimuttia countries in the world so don't be shocked when you see anti amerimutt posting

btw let me introduce myself

i used to post dead american soldiers on Sup Forums

>nah we ain't as mixed as amerimutts
but you're still mutts nonetheless

>i used to post dead american soldiers on Sup Forums
why'd u stop?

>but you're still mutts nonetheless
reminded me of that goebells nigga quote
>why'd u stop?
because anti white posting is more fun and butthurt mods are on my ass

thanks for confirming my point
although it seems to me the reason you americans are so aggressive ITT is more about you getting tired of being the laughing stock of the site and attempting to share the title "mutt" with someone else to ease yourselves
if you are genuinely looking for a serious discussion you are wasting your time mate, they are just playing with you

>serious discussion
lel

>aggressive
The only one getting aggressive is turksperg being retarded while the burgers laugh.

a Kemalist, a Turanist, an Islamist, an Erdoganist, a Commie, a BLACKbull, a K*rd sitting in a mayhana
the discussion turns violent, sides threat each other with death
then the BLACK bull comes up and says
"who hates Amerimutts and Amerimuttia here?
Then everyone calms down and each person talks about how much they hate USA and everyone agrees with each other

this is how much we hate USA

probably because we own your countries, lol

Turks, the original most muttiest of mutts calling yanks mutts, kek