Did other countries every really like us, or were they all being nice to us because we are big-fat-Ameribullies?

Did other countries every really like us, or were they all being nice to us because we are big-fat-Ameribullies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebild_Festival
google.com/search?q=regime&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

being nice to americans is unheard of here

I dont mean here on Sup Forums specifically, but world-wide; historically.

No, they never have and never will

Why? We didnt do that much wrong.

20 years ago we hated you like 10 times more. We are going back to those times thanks to you know who.

I think that's what he mean to begin with

You mean El Chapo?

Yes!

He said here as in Sup Forums though

I don't know
It doesn't matter though because even if we didn't do something to them they'll make up or find something to hate us over

>even if we didn't do something to them they'll make up or find something to hate us over
But how? Why cant we go back to irrelevancy?

Everyone loves us.

But we are not a cute-lovable cat. We are fat, dumb ogres who steal our fortunes and technology from other places and peoples.

>Why cant we go back to irrelevancy?
They won't let us

What can we do to win them back? We shaped modern technology, have good restaurants, elected Trump.. What more can we fucking do?!

>being this ethno/geomasochistic
What kind of next level cuckoldry is this?
Just accept that success breeds jealousy, and tell em to blow it out their ass.

DESTROY THEM ALL

blargh wah

>cuckoldry
Its not cuckoldry, if we were as successful as you say other countries would have to be nice to us because we EARNED it.

But then no one will be left to appreciate us!

>We shaped modern technology, have good restaurants
wrong and wrong

Denmark are huge America boos, especially my parents generation

>pic related
Only country outside of the US, to celebrate 4th of July

LEAVE US ALONE

t; 4oz steak for $320.

>american immigrants celebrating foreign holiday
literally muslim tier

When I lived in Belgium it seemed like Belgians were pretty big Ameriboos. Although that was early 2000s so thing could have changed

You literally just said an America-specific version of "Whypipo be rapin and robbin shit fo centuries, dey deserve to go extinc".
You're the cuckhold, Mr. Torrence. You always been the cuckhold. I should know, I've always been here.

What.

>especially my parents generation
But they are all dying out. Younger generations only define America by Iraq and Afghan war.

>Every July 4 since 1912, except during the two world wars, large crowds have gathered in the heather-covered hills of Rebild to celebrate American Independence Day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebild_Festival

>steal our fortunes and technology from other places and peoples.
What did America-specifically create that wasnt a nuclear bomb?

America is the modern day Rome. The world is ours. All roads will lead to America.

we joined the bullying

>America is the modern day Rome.
We cant even get our own empire or imperial identity.

Dont encourage us.

You don't just have one identity like Rome did. You're multicultural, which the left praise, but again hates anything else about you.

At least that's better than worshiping muslims like the rest of europe does.

blurp ahrahrahr

>. You're multicultural, which the left praise, but again hates anything else about you.
How can this kind of freudian-bipolar disfunction actually continue prosperously?

It's not even real Danes celebrating it

STOP GETTING DUBS AT MY COUNTRIES EXPENSE

LEAVE US ALONE

ahreeee

You aren't fucking Rome. Rome directly controlled the entire settled western world for 700 years and laid the cultural and political base for the entire continent.
America has had a indirect hegemony for 70 and exports some of its pop culture.

Only when everyone in Europe is obese will we accept the american hegemony

In America, a new sun is rising. One that will shine bright enough that light every shore.

They have no choice but to like us or else. We could sanction anyone at a moment's notice and ruins their economies overnight.

asqueeeerp

>They have no choice but to like us or else
They already hate us you ogre.

STOP

NO ONE WILL EVER BE OBESE THERE BECAUSE YOUR FOOD COST TOO MUCH AND IN PORTIONS THAT ARE TOO SMALL

nah man everyone legitimately hates you

mmmmhh no sweetie :) americanisation is real :)

>My country is getting fatter
>It is the fault of foreigners

Love Australians, being upside down means their heads are always grounded.

stuhp aaaaah

>blarrghg amerorcnisation isnt roeal blerrughgh

At worst, you're lesser evil in all your hiatory.

Nobody's nice to anybody on Sup Forums. Isn't that the entire point?

STOP AVATAR POSTING IN DIRECTION TO AMERICA OR I WILL REPORT YOU

Success breeds jealousy.

T-thank i guess. Nice digits btw.

what about ireland

It's a poo in Europe's bum

haha

Never understood the whole "McDonalds makes you fat" shtick. I mean, if you can stomach more than 3 cheeseburgers and not die from McBrick that's actually kind of impressive.

Conflict is always a shit show, and I don't think any superpower in history has been as humane in history as the USA, except for the British Empire.

If America loses its position as a super power, the successor will most definitely be worse. Only hippies and retards think there won't simply be another country taking USA's place

Misconception that since it's unhealthy as shit in the US it's the same everywhere else
Nevermind that the EU makes them use real food in Europe so it's nowhere near as bad

France, Germany, the EU etc. Note that Americans weren't humane back before they became a superpower either, pretty far from.

>inb4 arbitrary description of what makes a superpower

>except for the British Empire.
Yes, i get it. You hate us, but that just stings.

The home of the hamburger deserves better. At least you'll always have the Pepperoni Pizza, CAN NOT find that shit here.

>Germany
>Humane

>Note that Americans weren't humane back before they became a superpower
Nobody was, nobody really truly is still

Europeans weren't humane until the United States provided an example of humane treatment. Forcing it upon them.

The home of the hamburger does have better
Here's a hint it's Germany

>At least you'll always have the Pepperoni Pizza
Go to your American™ section of the nearest grocery store which has one and buy some

>Pepperoni Pizza
Literally worst topping.

They lie, they call it pepperoni but its just salami. This one time I braved a winter storm so bad that it gave me frostbite all over my body for a pepperoni pizza which was just 4 slices of ham

>Going through a blizzard for shitty oven-baked pizza

no one likes you you piece of shit, that's why you have no friends, you worthless shitstain on this board

Sure we are. Those of us who have abolished the death penalty and don't torture our prisoners and declare war every 5 minutes.

I will soon be braving the late autumn chill for 3 hours to pick up Mario Odyssey at a 100kr discount. God help me if it keeps raining.

No, I don't, and why does it sting?

I do have friends... But they are American.

Everyone knows British empire was globally tyrannical. At least America tries.

>Those of us who have abolished the death penalty and don't torture our prisoners and declare war every 5 minutes
This passive aggressive bullshit isn't humane at all you fucking hypocrite

>at least America tries
I hope you just misspelled lie. Your government topples regimes on a regular basis. Personally hope America stays in power for the next millennium, but still. It's dishonest to suggest America hasn't exploited Africa and the Middle East, much like Europe did before it. Obama even threatened Britain, your closest ally mind you, that they'd be at the "back of the queue" if they left the EU. American loyalty and benevolence only extends as far as it is in your interests.

Yeah, that was a really ugly backstab. I cringed.

The British Empire preserved the culture of every territory they conquered.

keep in mind that was just obama being a globalist and we immediately elected a populist nationalist right after.

See Your populist nationalist is exactly that, a populist nationalist.

>Your government topples regimes on a regular basis.
Heres the definition of 'regime' for you.

google.com/search?q=regime&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

If America topples regimes, its a good thing.

>It's dishonest to suggest America hasn't exploited Africa and the Middle East
America has only been doing it for a few decades.

>The British Empire preserved the culture of every territory they conquered.
Not at all and they don't incorporate them into the homeland like America does.

not like it matters since your government is so dysfunctional they can't even negotiate brexit anyways.

Mate, regimes are the only types of government that work in these regions. Giving democracy to a third world nation with dozens of ethnic groups that is poorly educated will only result in another totalitarian regime. America is bombing and warring only so it can bomb and war some more.

Not every government can be ass quick and efficient as yours.

Although we are coming up on the anniversary of "America saying they were going to sanction Russia", which is kind of odd because it only took every European nation a few hours.

It's funny how this democracy bringing logic doesn't apply to saudi arabi, a nation that will cut your hands off as punishment yet is an ally with us only because of trade benefits

>regimes are the only types of government that work in these regions.
>Giving democracy
They deserve republics, its Europeans that make people want 'mob mentality' democracy.

>America is bombing and warring only so it can bomb and war some more.
Only through conflict do creatures evolve.

I fail to see how that counters my point. In fact that seems to strengthen it. My country's in a time of stress and is abandoned by it's allies.

Saudi Arabia is funding the groups that kill the soldiers that you care about so much.

>is funding the groups that kill the soldiers
Yes, even the normies know about it.
This middle east bullshit is solely for war profiteering and to help israel expand its borders. ISIS gets medical treatment in israel. It's asinine.

>Only through conflict do creatures evolve.
>Applying video game logic to reality

And leveling Yemen to the ground. They're not great people but supporting them isn't really close to the worst thing America is doing.