Why do they always fight each other???

Despite the fact that they arr rook same

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hsDn2kNriI
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171026-00000042-wow-kr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I meant East Asian..

this from a continent where about 70 years, it was devasted in WW2 and the Cold War ended about 20 yrs ago

>inb4: full of insane buttmad jap shitposts

You literally can't trust Jap flags these days, its full of expat davido-kuns and proxies, even found a chink with Jap flag in /sino/

hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=1hsDn2kNriI

Who would win in a fight a ching chong or a bing bong
discuss

>yuo yuropoor alwads figt!?!?
>caused the wars

Long wank

It's about who rook the samest. It's like a highlander think at this point.

In b4 you talked about shit, are you even capable of single language of them?
No you can not because you are god damn natural born racist fucking tooth paste.

Look, this is one the top article from Yahoo Japan.
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171026-00000042-wow-kr

> A Gook arrested for terror attack Yasukuni shrine by his attempting that we brought gunpowder via *high security gate* from south Korea's airport
> failed to kill any one but burnt it in the toilet
> All Gooked media here titled the incident not to mention "terror", instead they used in every head line as Yasukuni flammable event

> A mother met her son at Japanese prison complains he treated badly,saying he killed nobody, lost his weight from 80 kg to 60 kg in the press conference in order to free from this terrorist from japan.

This guy could be pleased us he has still life, but the gook mentality is insane.
The fucking subhuman gooks are beyond in-comprehensive for us to communicate in fucking common sense. They need to be extincted.

obviously ping pong

Because of The nip. They are cancer of Asia.

my money is on ching chong

Japan tried to enslave them both idiot

Just glad that there's no ch*nkoboo

Isn’t that how you white rule us?

Well why do we view Russians and shit different from us while they look the same?

divide and conquer

>no wars being shown when a Chinese Dynasty falls
>nothing in Africa

Wtf is this bullshit

Hey China should be in the middle.

what are you doing?

east asia doesn't exist until the 19th century in western education

Japan fucked up Asia pretty bad and now America is there which makes things complicated.

Because do you see any "real fight" like actual skirmish or war happening right now in East Asia? Like America, Europe, Russia do to MENA and Ukraine? I have not, yet. But I know some of you eagerly want us to do it, especially to Best Korea, amiright?

White devils pulling the strings behind any conflicts around the world and are pretending as if they are nothing to do with it while the fact the conflicts of colored race ensure their rule on us. Fucking white devils.