This shit fucking infuriates me. This little girl was killed by a radical Islamic terrorist...

This shit fucking infuriates me. This little girl was killed by a radical Islamic terrorist. Our ancestors died to keep these fucking savages out of Europe, and all we do is watch it happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9AzNEG1GB-k
youtube.com/watch?v=xkM-SDNoI_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>American thinking He's european

m8, you're as European as me.

Yes, it's disgusting and it's about time us Christians of Europe finally said enough is enough.

youtu.be/9AzNEG1GB-k

>implying white Americans don't have European ancestors
Do you know what an ancestor is, Paco?

You are a racist bigot

You ARE mostly European, spic.

The baby is a toy, right?

our ancestors were sacked by these kinds of barbarians in the old times

it is happening again, and will continue until we learn from the past

>all we do is watch it happen.

In HD internet! What are you bitchin' about? Do you have any idea what this experience would be like in the '70's? Nowhere near as immersive! You'd be limited to channels 3, 6 and 10 ... with some weird shit on UHF. Maybe - just maybe - you'd be lucky enough to have a few additional cable channels that would provide coverage.

Let's show a little more gratitude here, eh?

>A little girl.

Saw in another thread that "reports" said more than 35 of the victims were children.

We may hear more about that and get confirmation, soon. Or not. These kinds of details can get easily tossed out of the news to decrease "islamophobia".

Everyone should just post this photo on social media and make comparisons so that Arab rat who drowned on that boat, no one gives a shit about this little girl but libcucks will brew a shit storm over a roach drowning purely because of his selfish parents.

>implying Mexicans don't come from Spain

Do you not see what is under the blanket? That was that baby's toy.

I hate these mother fuckers, what the hell is it going to take for France to kick the shit out of these goat fucking sons of bitches.

This shit infuriates me too

A-are you serious?

>one muslim kid drowned
>its everywhere in the news for months

>35 children died
>tossed out of the news
I can totally see this happen

he was playing pokemon go

You sound like a blm activist.

The white man will forever be at war with the others and victims of war happen. She is now a martyr and her side will win.

>kids in France are made out of plastic

That's my thread. I have a buddy in France that's (the equivalent of) an EMS. He said 35 kids were reported dead when he last heard, and 12 injured kids. Also that 3/4 people in the hospital are pretty fucked up and a few will die because they're treating "likely to live" people first.

mexicans are mostly native american. Only about 10% of the population is full european, and you wont see those in the united states.

What a mess, man. Good on your EMS friend. Keep us all posted with whatever you got, it's really appreciated.

Did you really go there..?
Lemme guess, polster4channer; The Infamous Jew you speak of is of be doings such to propagate or draw attention from WHAT, I SAYS - WHAT DIS TIME?!?!??!!!!!!1one!

Pretty sure he passed out a while ago. Ill post updates in the morning if the news doesnt.

CRUSADE

CRUSADE

CRUSADE

TAKE BACK THE HOLY LAND

PURGE THE WORLD OF MUSLIM SCUM

>radical Islam

No such thing m8. This is just normal Islam.

>radical Islamic terrorist
you mean a muslim.

Why do you Mexishits try to drag down everyone to your mongrel level? You started the Argentina meme on Sup Forums and now you are doing it to the Americans.

You have a pathological inferiority complex against whites.

Watch the Liberals and Muslims say ''well this is what you westerners do everyday to Muslim Children''.

I didn't even think about that shit. That brings my piss to a boil, that these fuckers will overlook 35 dead kids to save face for one muslim terrorist.

it hasnt been confirmed that its islamic terrorism

No, he's mostly native. The Spanish fucked around too much, now most of Latin America is untermensch

Lol your ancestor destroyed the empire that could have stop arabs their expansion

Thanks, germanic

are you fucking retarded?

BOMB ISLAM
>BOMB ISLAM
BOMB ISLAM
>BOMB ISLAM
BOMB ISLAM
>BOMB ISLAM
BOMB ISLAM
>BOMB ISLAM
BOMB ISLAM
>BOMB ISLAM