Mudslime here, AMA

Name's not Achmed nor Mahmoud.

Fuck this gay earth.

Wat do Sup Forums

Shia? Sufi?

go back, don't care after that, just go back

You should probably leave Europe for your own safety. There's only so much European people will tolerate before you're the ones that start getting blown up.

ya do that one

don't care beyond that point

Sunni.

Just kill yourself, I'm not even kidding.

Blow up some shias

Sushi

be an ACTUAL good muslim and speak out about the atrocities in your own muslim community!

Stop following the Muslim faith?

Do you believe in the pedoprophet?

What are you doing to mitigate the harm your fellow muds are doing to your host country?

Do you have a job or do you live off of gibs?

Nothing much you can do, Unless you want to be an anti-isis activist and die, just take a blue pill.
Get a job/ continue work or family.
Try to be in contact with at least one native friend.

Renounce Allah and stop being a muslim or suicide yourself famalamajam

This. You are literally too stupid to continue living if you believed a word of the quran even for a second. Die you piece of shit.

Choice A: renounce your faith and assimilate with the West completely.

Choice B: fight like hell to destroy Islamic extremism in your faith and purify/reform it

Choose one or you're the enemy and WILL be purged

Go back where?
Denmark is my birthplace. I have nowhere to go.

Leave where? This is still the safest place.

I already do that.
Danish muslims aren't that retarded or have big groups of hate spouting anti-west bullshit.
No point in that. People think it's taqqiya.

The fuck are you crying for?

they should all go back, what they do later is their problem. fucking scum

>Wat do Sup Forums

Wait for removal. I'm serious. Bringing immigrants in was a mistake. How nice you are truly doesn't matter.

you have to go back

Renounce Islam and live in peace, or kill yourself (preferably by self-detonating a nuke in Mecca).

stop being muslim lol

>Danish muslims aren't that retarded or have big groups of hate spouting anti-west bullshit.
Grimshoj states otherwise, your entire community should be fighting against this shit hard.

go back to your parent's shithole. what you do there I don't care. you don't belong here, LEAVE!

Renounce Islam or move back to the middle east.
There is no compromise

Not fun being the receiving end of day of rope?

Kill yourself. You invading piece of fucking shit. I hope you and your family in it's entirety are slowly beaten to death.

Fuck off to the middle east or kill yourself you disgusting fucking animal.

Either become an outspoken apostate or kill yourself

Most friends are native.
I hate sandniggers here, they leech gibs and stay home and fuck their ugly cunt fat wives and just leech of this country's wealth and scams the government for more gibs by saying they're emotionally disfunctional because of war.

Stand aside and let us purge, young Mahmet.

>No point in that. People think it's taqqiya

Go to church every weekend.
Eat bacon
Play with dogs inside
Drink alcohol

I think if you do those often enough the mudslide will wear off

>Wat do Sup Forums
Assimilate you idiot. Denmark is not an islamic country why the fuck are you a muslim. Are you trying to fuck Europe up more?

Leave before the European masses wake up. White people when fully uncucked and backed into a corner will massacre muds and dindus and not be tolerant anymore. You're in danger m8.

>No point in that
So just roll around in flour shave beard and become a Jehovas Witness

Man up and go back to your parents homeland. Join the military and buttfuck Isis. Stop being a beta faggot.

This. And if you don't want to do those things, it BETTER be for a secular reason

GET OUT YOU FUCKING MUZZIE SCUM
EUROPE WILL GENOCIDE YOU
YOU STAY YOU DIE SIMPLE

Convert.

>Wat do Sup Forums

stop being a mudslime.

Convert.

Are you muslim by race or belief? Wet dreams like deporting all minorities will never become true, so might as well make the best out of it:
you don't need to be ashamed of yourself if you're only muslim by race, be proud of the country you live in and support the people's goals. You aren't the problem, the problem are the sandniggers unable to integrate, who can't speak the language, who harass everyone, who spread their foreign culture.
>No point in that. People think it's taqqiya.
ok this makes you really sound like a troll, no fucking shitstain would believe that it's taqqiya, I bet you that only even know what that is lmao

Weren't Danish Muslims are just as retarded and inbred as the rest of them

Hello fellow Muslim. It gets tough sometimes but don't give up my friend.

>Islamic extremism
He fell for the meme guys

YOU STAY, YOU DIE. LEAVE BEFORE THE GREAT AWAKENING! LEAVE BEFORE THE GREAT AWAKENING!

my ID says fp (you) is SJW and your f8 is to take the L.
This is very bad omens for your potatoes, sean.

Sunni voting for Trump here, AMA.

CONVERT TO THE LIGHT OF CHRIST, YOU FUCKING HEATHEN.

AND FUCK OFF.

>that only extremists know what that is lmao
FTFM

>Go back where?
To the world's sandy ass hole. Where Islam reigns supreme

Vote for Jill Stein

sunni or shia is the same, you both believe in a pedophile, back to the desert where you can worhip alone.

SJW, first post fatal....

Oh man.

>non-Europeans tell you to stop being Muslim
>Europeans are ready to kill you.

It's getting very close to too little, too late. But if you do not realize that your religion is false and entirely to blame, well maybe you aren't bright enough to live.

Quit Islam and become a secular deist.

become christian or atheist

No one should give up on their heritage. There's nothing wrong with being a muslim. They're just in the wrong place (Denmark) thanks to liberals. Fuck off your elitist faggot.

Are Shia Muslims scum?

Also, British whites who had lived in India for generations were repatriated to their homeland, same with Belgians in Congo and all along the ex-colonies + Jews who went to their "homeland" even though their ancestors were Khazars.

Just fuck off, leave, go, take your people with you and never come back. We've been nice about it but people like you turn everything to shit. Nothing you do can compensate for how shit you are.

For the sake of argument, let's pretend one of you found the cure for aids and cancer, it still wouldn't be worth dealing with your people. That's how shit you are.

What do? Fuck white girls!

Get out before they startup the oven again.

Kill your self you fucking subhuman piece of shit

Suicide is the only option for you my little terrorist.

Do you bomb people?

Well if they're the ones diddling kids and grooming suicide bombers, yes.

Same thing for Sunnis too.

Worst scum

M8, if you dont go they're gonna genocide you. Screencap this and put it in your Quaran. You have 5 years top.

>Wat do Sup Forums
Go back to the deserts where you and your religion belong.

what does this all mean?
We need an interpreter of Qek here ASAP

>Danish
>Muslims

Pick none you fucking camel-nigger.

>No one should give up on their heritage.
They don't belong in Scandinavia. Either they assimilate or they get the fuck out. Muslims are fine in the middle-east, not fucking Europe

Stop being Muslim. It's really the best thing you can do right now. You don't have to convert to another religion, just stop practicing Islam for the time being.

Kill yourself

Five is generous if Trump is elected.

>christcuckery
>bacon is good but reddit ruined it
>dogs are ok, prefer cats though
>alcohol is degenerate

abandon your 7th century way of thinking or better yet go back to wherever you or your family came from

Blow shit up

Lets say we grandfather you fuckers in, can we stop further invasion without murdering or will you get uppity if we block family reunification and more refugees?

We don't want you here ...

Don't encourage him.

1) Renounce your religion
2) Become an agent of destruction for kek. your loyalty will be rewarded.

No, I like my body in one piece.

I also don't shoot gays either because I'm not autistic.

>for the time being.

Nah that doesn't work because Islam permits one to not practice if they are being persecuted.

It's apostasy or bust for OP

>Denmark

>implying I'm from the middle east

Who else was really struck by this massacre? More than usual I mean.

>No one should give up on their heritage.

Then why the fuck did they leave their country or origine?

They already gave up their heritage when they decided to live in a western society.

Why are you in Europe where you do not belong? Go home or assimilate.

Leave Islam and then kill yourself.

Fuck it. I'll assimilate.

Preferably without the use of explosions

stop being a muslim vermin

Leave Europe before you get genocided. Even if you're a "good" muslim, it won't matter. When everyday white people go to war, it's a serious matter. I just want to live in a nice polite society where there is liberty. I will remove kebab wholesale when it becomes culturally acceptable to do so. Your religion/ideology/culture/inbred genetics are cancer and do not belong in the west. White people will show no mercy once fully uncucked. Tick-tock achmed, the pendulum is swinging back...

>Danish muslims aren't that retarded

Wasn't it a Danish muslim who killed that danish cartoonist?

>no point in that. People think it's taqiyya.
Non-muslims don't recognize the old purpose of taqiyya, renouncing your faith to avoid persecution, but rather believe in a newer version of it where muslims lie about the exact beliefs of Islam to make it appear more friendly.

If you tell people that you're arabic or whatever but not a muslim they will believe you most of the time. Also, if you're making a choice to actually believe in Islam and think you'll get some sort of heaven or some number of versions you're delusional, just like anyone whose religious. So on that alone you should kill yourself.

You're in Denmark, so don't you get free shit anyways?

It's the method.

Being crushed by a Lorry is more graphic, even just in your mind, than people being shot.

BTW, what did you think about Undercover Mosque on Danish TV?

Made me want to burn down mosques, ban Islam and stop further Islamic immigration.

Muslim here. AMA

ex Muslim here

>renounce Islam
>be good human being

that fucking easy