Tfw Superbad came out 10 years ago

>tfw Superbad came out 10 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZo-du0BrsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucked an underage girl while watching it, thanks Cera I owe you a few.

>tfw superbad still pwns

was it with your sister at a private screening at Cera's house?

No, some 16yo girl I had just met, at her mom's house.

Then what's Cera got to do with it?

I knew she liked him a lot so I brought my laptop with a bunch of his movies. We fucked to Superbad and then to Scott Pilgrim, and also shortly after watching Juno, and then we just fucked for no reason.

Oh, Evan! Thank you so much for bringing that lube for my pussy! I could never handle your fucking four-inch dick inside my pussy without your gigantic bottle of LUBE!

Then again, now that I think about it we also fucked to Harold and Kumar go to White Castle and the Guantanamo Bay sequel so I guess Cera didn't have that much to do with it in the first place, I'm just a fucking stud probably.

You're really cool user

>She liked him a lot

She had good taste then. Cera a cute.

whoa dude!

Post your most used quotes lads
youtube.com/watch?v=fZo-du0BrsY

>Hey..who's THAT guy?
>Fuck me right?
>People don't forget

>those little voice cracks

>Fa sho. I'm gettin' that fa sho.

Me too, Iost my virginity after that movie.

Well I was 21 she was 18.

>I got to catch a glimpse of those warlocks

Post emma

I know you mean Emma Stone but wtf ever happened to the girl who played Emma?

This is the best line. Every time I watch this, I remind myself to incorporate that line into my vocabulary but I never use it.

There was an Emma in Superbad?

you mean the chick who played Becca?
She's been in a few things, most notably 1600 Penn where she plays the President's daughter iirc
also named Becca

>you familiar with Yoda? From ah attack of the clones?

"Don't do it kid."

It seems really dated, especially the way michael cera is dressed in the movie.

I never had a choice

what are some GOAT movies like Superbad

YOU FUCKING KILLED HER!

Liking this (((schlock))) tells me you're some dumbfuck normalfag who belongs on Facebook or reddit.

So Jesse wanted me to tell you you're a fucking faggot and you're not invited to his grad party.

>love that stuff. Been drinking it for years. I heard they recently added more HOPS to it

>implying this isn't literally Sup Forums: The Movie

Fucking retard.

WE'RE YOU VIOLATING THAT GIRL? THAT YOUNG GIRL? DID YOU JUST VIOLATE HER WITH YOUR PENIS?

Chika chika yeah fake id fake id uh

>buzzfeed gif

leave

>obese loser tries to get hot chick drunk to hook up with her
This is literally, literally Sup Forums. I can't imagine how you function day to day being this contrarian.

>ywn have an old woman ask you if she can buy alcohol to fuck Emma Stone

Any time I read/hear don't do it I think of Aunt Diane.

>... sir, did you do this?

God I remember sneaking into this movie in 7th grade with my friends.. where does the time go ?

Who was in the wrong here?

>Mom's making a pubic salad

I also imitate that motion where he pretends to jacks off into the cup and drinks it

I was thin, i had friends, i had a cool job with friends...now all is lost...
meh af movie thou

>they're just detergent man
>yeah, what are you doing with them?

honestly Jonas had it coming to him

>tfw no deleted scene where Jonah has to explain to Cera's dad why there is blood on his pants

the woman

The girl who got her period blood all over Seth's fucking jeans.

Miroki for best minor character.

The fiancee.

Guy was overreacting hard. It's just some dude dancing with her. He should be mad at her for grinding on some fat dude's knee.

How old were you?

Me too, she was 14 and I was 18.

When he's tying cera's apron and he says "cmon I'm getting impatient up here"

Is so cute...... michael cera will never be your super cute highschool nerdy friend who drunkenly admits he loves you (in a hetero way)

Why even live

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THESE FEELS! He wouldn't even swear in public until this movie. Isn't he just so cute?

Seth shouldn't have been stealing beer, but the yellow shirt guy was clearly in the wrong for overreacting like he did. It's not Seth's fault that some bitch he doesn't know used his pants as maxipad.

>Yeah, well, at least you got to suck your dad's dick

Props.

What did he mean by this?

"Oh no, it's the cops!"

Why was Officer Slater such a qt?

i saw it when i was 15
i expected it to be a shitty generic teen sex comedy
i found it hilarious

oh how time flies

Don't make this weird.

Sing.

BA

I thought pic related was better. Shame it hardly ever gets mentioned in here.

Hilarious movie, but I don't see how it's comparable to superbad. Totally different style of movie

Post emma

Fucking Halarious. Everything in a comedy which that can be a comedy in is in this movie and it is fucking great, Five stars. The cops are cool and the jokes are funny. THe story is very relateable for anyone that goes to school. This is a classic movie. The music is great. They use Panama by Van Halen in one scene. That is a classic rock song that not many people my age know but it is good. When the cip says he met a guy named Fuck i almost peed myself. Thats how funny this movie is. It makes you pee.

SB is such kino.

Used to watch that and Borat with my friends all the time.

Contrician faggots are not welcome in this thread.

she's a slut

Uh... I-it's 10:33...heh...

What?

*turns 360 degrees and walks away*

ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH
BIG AND BAD ENOUGH
ARE YOU GONNA LET EM SHOOT YOU DOWWWWN?
Soundtrack doesn't get nearly enough credit

All time favorite movie...
I own special edition 2 disc dvd and the special steel book blu ray. And all 3 pop figures...

I like how eminem sampled this movie in one of his song

>marshall mathers, eminem, the rapper, eminem

ENJOY FUCKING JULES

This.

>3 pop figures

I don't believe you.

I WILL!

there aren't. superbad is unique.

WTF now I want to watch Superbad

fuck this movie is GOAT, it's funny af but it also makes me miss my high school days

Yeah I met my first wife at this bar. She was a whore though. Like an actual whore. She was a prostitute.

Oh god that shit killed me. And hit way too close to home.

read it in his voice

>I can't believe this is happening again

For some reason that line always gets me

Context? Every line in the thread I can see the scene clearly except for this one

:^)

You can't get someone arrested for something they did years ago.

Was it the last great teen movie, or what?

I remember being the only one I knew that had a hard in for Jules while everyone wanted becca. Jokes in them now.

I molested my 12yo sister when I was 19

Hard on*

They only wanted Becca because she has her tits out all the time. If she had them covered up then everyone would know that Jules is truly best girl.

Sooooooooooo you guys on myspace?

>"I'm feelin crazy", uh, I said that.

I think the girl from Carnivale says it after he calls her out for bleeding on him, but I'm not sure. Or wait, it's probably said by the cops after they hit Seth when McLovin is in the car.

underrated post

where is the rating? are there upvotes here too?

My friends and I watched this together in like Freshman or Sophomore year of high school in one of their barns behind their house. One of my fondest memories of high school.