02/14 - Alaska FC 137: - 11:59pm EST
02/16 - ACB 80: Tumenov vs. Berkhamov - 11am EST
02/16 - Bellator 194: Mitrione vs. Nelson II - 9pm EST

>UFC 220 post-fight press conference
youtube.com/watch?v=42IIfJFtePo

>Luke Thomas UFC 220 Post Fight Show
youtube.com/watch?v=BSmUpYcryuk

/mma/ News:
>UFC 220 and Bellator 192 went head-to-head and produced a strangely uneven night
mmafighting.com/2018/1/21/16915868/ufc-220-and-bellator-192-went-head-to-head-and-produced-a-strangely-uneven-night

>Francis Ngannou admits he ‘underestimated’ Stipe Miocic, vows to ‘come back stronger’
mmafighting.com/2018/1/21/16916336/francis-ngannou-admits-he-underestimated-stipe-miocic-vows-to-come-back-stronger

>UFC 220 Results
mmafighting.com/2018/1/20/16911194/ufc-220-results-miocic-vs-ngannou

>Bellator 192 Results
mmafighting.com/2018/1/20/16911150/bellator-192-results-rampage-vs-sonnen

>UFC 220 bonuses
mmajunkie.com/2018/01/ufc-220-bonuses-daniel-cormier-abdul-razak-alhassan-among-50000-winners

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6uj9fGT34I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Nigannou loses

BiStipe Bless

What expression is Ngannou trying to convey?

prime schaub would heem ngannou

UFC 220 Miocic vs Ngannou
Official picks results.

>Almeida vs. Font
27/101 (26.7%)
>Villante vs. Barroso
75/101 (74.3%)
>Kattar vs. Burgos
29/101 (28.7%)
>Cormier vs. Oezdemir
79/101 (78.2%)
>Miocic vs. Ngannou
66/101 (65.3%)

>Complete goofs
4/101 (4.0%)
1 fight correct
7/101 (6.9%)
>2 fights correct
29/101 (28.7%)
>3 fights correct
37/101 (36.6%)
>4 fights correct
21/101 (20.8%)
>Perfect picks
3/101 (3.0%)

Sorry I didn't get these out last night. Not a bad night for /heem/ compared to some recent cards. I think the average is north of 50% this time.

why the hell wasn't dana at the presser?
he's always there
why not this time?
does anyone know?

Both the main and co-main were about to finished in the first round but were saved by the Bell. Why are there rounds in MMA, all they do is cause more descions than finishes

Let's just get this one right out of the way

>Call yourself a viking
>Can't stop a single leg

>b-but he was getting lit up
Check the timing it was 5 seconds into the fight and he got taken down and held down like the can he is

I’m putting have my betdsi account on Rockhold.

Prime schaub had the glassiest chin, but for sure he'd land some nice jabs, 100%

Guess what they have in common

Didn't want to be asked why he let Stipe snatch the belt from him.

for me it's not who won but how they won, for such a top heavy card the excitement was over after the first round for both the DC and Stipe fights. Crucifix TKO = WGAF and Stipe really should have been able to finish Ngannou. The highlight for me turned out to be Calvin Kattar, I'm guessing he will be in the top 15 when the rankings get updated

kattar guy looked pretty good with his striking,needs some work overall...but wonder if he can make a name for himself

>tfw 3-9 on UFC main card so far in 2018

>tfw Schaub is a master of stand up inside and outside the cage

the same "nutritionist" (ped coach)?

Remember when Heavyweights were good?

worst body on a female i've ever seen

I'm glad most of my fellow heemsters stayed loyal to our boys Stipe and DC and did not fall victim to the hype. Really proves that shitposting aside this general isn't as casual as the spergs say it is.

Fanbases made up primarily of cucks?

>he's always there
you haven't watched many ufc events in the last 2 years have you?

>only one bad pick between bellator and ufc
fucking roach...what the fuck is wrong with me picking him,reeeeee

Kattar was losing to Burgos and had a comeback win, he's good, but don't think he can keep up with anyone in the top 15 rn

>cutting it right after he gets caught in a guillotine
>choosing to ignore that usman said he wasn't going to wrestlefuck because he's so confident in his striking but got shook and did it anyway

disgusting

Remember all those brainlets who don't pay for PPVs who were crying about the card sucking cause they didn't know who Thomas Almeida and Villante were?

Would you watch a passionate gay sex scene between Romero and rockhold?

Maybe, but he needs to go through a lot of dangerous guys. Burgers was just a dollar store Holloway

yeah, and the face does not help anything

somehow Leslie Jones is fuckable compared to her

reminder that Rory is a cheater

>Would you watch a passionate gay sex scene between Romero and rockhold?
For sure, but just like as a goof between bros nothing sexual

Rory has CTE for sure

kattar-mind

I felt they were 1-1 going into the 3rd round

both African?

>Get matched up by a juiced up unranked """viking"""" can
>He gallops towards you like CM Punk with bad posture and your instincts kick in and you take him down instantly and hold him down for 15 minutes

Why would you subject yourself to damage when you can just hold a can down?

conor is so gringe

also: dat hairline

why did DC get a bonus instead of Islam?

I picked him too; I thought DC's chin was cracked from the headkick. Had no real basis for that of course, other than that he's sounded more CTEd since it happened.

I'm justly served for my lack of faith.

He wanted to make a statement and get a top 10 opponent, that's not how you do it

isn't he always there at ppv pressers?

What happened to him going after lawler when he saw the post about lawler being on PED's on reddit?

>Serious condition

Jesus, could he die?

He;s already dead

I can't....Stipe to feel him in the rematch

iirc he backpedalled and made some sort of apology

Glad to see that @francis_ngannou lost his championship fight last night. Was soundly beaten - not a nice person!

>“He had staph infection in his stomach,” White said. “From what I understand it wasn’t treated properly and started to eat away at parts of his organs. He’s in serious condition, so it’s going to be a minute before he’s back, I think. Hopefully it turns around quick, but that stuff is life threatening if not treated the right way.”

So does Stipe want to get paid more but doesn't want to promote or he doesn't promote because he doesn't get paid enough.

>All this animosity towards Ngannou
idgi are you mad that UFC are trying to create new stars?

Ngannou looked so slow last night, he got USADAd

STIPE WON AND MADE HISTORY

he looked fast as fuck in the first round desu

fucking retard....

almost like watching female 115 pounders throw...then it means absolutely nothing when it's time to compete

No, just happy to see you cuckposters squirm

They tried to racebait a guy into a star. It's an obvious trick adopted straight outta Israel

>Captcha Road FRANCIS

stars can't be created,only destroyed

>r-rematch!
Lol the little coping twerp still never learned his lesson from the Yair fight. Sad!

What the hell happened to that /box/ guy? Errol or something?

>tfw we had like 15 500 post threads and /box/ couldn't even get a whole thread out

Lmao at the state of /box/

>Rockhold vs Romero over 1.5rounds is -155
err, does that seem strange to anybody else?

Dana is salty as fuccccckkk

and I love it

I'm pumped to see if Lukes striking has evolved, he'll be a serious threat to everyone if he really manages to learn a lot from Hooft. I need him to beat Romero so we get the fight between my two middleweight bois that we were all promised before Rob got hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6uj9fGT34I

Cool.

Unfortunately you are the stupid one here conflating knowledge with being snarky and bitting for no good reason other than to inflate your ego.

How is it acceptable to make a snidely remarks? I believe in Stipe fight Joe was saying how Ngannou doesn't need so much muscle to get up, whereas Cruz quickly responded that how he should get up without muscle? How do you not see that such remark by Cruz shows, at the very least, social ineptness to realize what Joe means, and that is Ngannou not doing a lot of technique and using unecessary muscle strain while he tries to get up.

Cruz is a passive aggrressive little bitch trying to be mean to everyone because he is an insecure sociopath. We saw through his profesdional charade, a false veneer, when Cody beat his bitch ass. Or how he reacted when he beat Faber compared when he got beat himself. He can't even show emotion doing commentary, what even Anik is capable to do. He acts like pozzed faggot. I do hate him.

I'm not saying it's what he should have done, I wanted Usman to win anyway, I'm just saying that he went back on what he said he was going to do because he was losing on the feet and then at the end went and said he was only at 30% power like it's dragonball z or some shit. Kind of disappointing because I had high hopes for him

should have made him fight anyways like Low Key Lee

He was with Hooft for the Branch fight and it didn't do much

No one is talking about cuckoldry amerifat please try and contain your fetishes for 1 minute here.

nvm, he actually didn't retract the statement

>“He never slowed down,” MacDonald said. “I would hurt him and his output was high, high, high and he never really lost power and endurance. He just kept the pace and kept the power no matter how hurt or tired he was. He always was recovered very fast. It made me very suspicious.

>“Obviously, I think Robbie is a tank of a person. He’s got that fire and that will and the rage and that anger in him that burns and pushes him through those hard moments. He’s an absolute warrior. I’m not disagreeing with that. But I do believe he was taking some sh*t.”

>“I didn’t call so and so and so and so someone who was on performance-enhancing drugs,” he said. “I don’t have an issue with whatever. Someone asked me, ‘Do I think Robbie Lawler is on steroids?’ Yeah, I do. That’s it.”

>“I’m totally not crying about it,” MacDonald said. “If you’re gonna ask me, do I think Robbie Lawler takes performance-enhancing drugs? Absolutely, I do. And I absolutely think he was on something when we fought.”

I'm afraid I'll end up like Volkan or Francis or yair or edson if I compete, I'm a very lanky striker

joe rogan does an amazing impression of overeem after he gets KO'd and is like "time to go back to the drawing board"

Yes, Bispong fight was Rockhold's only fight in a while that stopped that early. Romero hasn't done that in five years.

>Bellator WW champ has a win over UFC WW champ Toilet Tyrone

If you are a lanklet in anything below MW or even WW, you are fucked. You tiny legs won't be thicc enough for stability and power

>>Bellator WW champ has a win over UFC WW champ Toilet Tyrone
With this stupid logic, Stefan Struve is by proxy the greatest HW of all time.

Unironically listening to the new jre mma show right now pretty comfy so far

explain Max Holloway

>How do you not see that such remark by Cruz shows, at the very least, social ineptness to realize what Joe means, and that is Ngannou not doing a lot of technique and using unecessary muscle strain while he tries to get up.

Cruz was trying to provide some more commentary other than "wow, he's tired" "wow he can't explode up cause he's too tired" "when he gets up all he does is just get up with power"

when Joe said that same shit over and over (the meathead retard he is) Cruz tried to give him a path to go down as far as telling the people watching at home wtf the big dummy could do differently that would allow him to use less force and energy to get up successfully and what technique he's missing in regards to getting up and positioning himself to do so

Superfight rematch when?

>With this stupid logic
What logic? He simply stated a fact that Rory has a win over reigning UFC champion Tyrone Woodley.

>this reply
jesus

>How is it acceptable to make a snidely remarks? I believe in Stipe fight Joe was saying how Ngannou doesn't need so much muscle to get up, whereas Cruz quickly responded that how he should get up without muscle? How do you not see that such remark by Cruz shows, at the very least, social ineptness to realize what Joe means, and that is Ngannou not doing a lot of technique and using unecessary muscle strain while he tries to get up.
I think you're reading too much into that exchange, to me it sounded like he was just prompting Joe to elaborate on what he was saying.

Cruz is obviously socially awkward, but I think he has great analysis

for sure reem is a top tier wrestler my guy

eye poking good jab Struve is p4p GOAT

why does reddit get upset anytime you suggest that someone may have be USADAd?

>5'11
>lanklet

rip bobby knuckles

You damn well know exactly what he's trying to say.

>FW

>How do you not see that such remark by Cruz shows, at the very least, social ineptness to realize what Joe means, and that is Ngannou not doing a lot of technique and using unecessary muscle strain while he tries to get up.

Why did you put me in this?

His statements came out after reddit MMA comments were talking about lawlers test results and pointing out that lawler was blood doping and using growth hormone

he had X times the normal amount of X and Y times the normal amount of Y but he was technically within the USADA threshold so....shortened up, lawler's PED guy is top tier

how did struve get so shit? he used to be decent

I liked Rory until in read this. What a punk bitch disrespecting a legend like Robbie.

>5'11
>lanklet

But if thats tall to you, Edgar will prove my point and fuck him up. Conor already did. Jose was USADA'd and dead inside since 194

>he used to be decent
no he didnt

i just did a quick research on the "UFC Performance Institute" and all the fighters i searched that used the facility as a camp has stamina issues. is physiology major/job a meme???

>Justin Gaethje
lost to eddie alvarez. KO 3rd round, 3:49
>Francis
lost to stipe. distance
>mcgregor
fatigued by mayweather
>Kevin Lee
submitted. 3rd round
>uriah hall
got picked apart 1st round. KO win in 2nd
>travis browne
lost by rear naked choke

Cain is training there for his next fight this year

He's saying that reigning Bellator WW champion Rory has defeated reigning UFC WW champion, nothing more than that

am i crazy or does stipe seem overly hesitant to finish people sometimes?

I'm trying to learn attacks from guard and takedown defense to compensate. I'm 6ft and I fight at 135

Struve needs to bulk up to 300lbs and then when he fights just run straight at his opponent with his arms up and hit them like a frate trane