Do people in your country love anime?

do people in your country love anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course

Explain this, please?

damn, didn't know portugal was such a filthy slut wtf??

wow portugal when did you start being such a horny whore

>cute British boys

faggot avatarfagging subhumans

weeb subhumen

go make another butthurt threa- oh wait the mods will just delete it again :^)

Faggot

I want a British bf...........

keep crying little bitch, it makes me hard

Oh?

Subhuman weeb faggots

Depends on the person here in Korea. People who are called "otaku" are pretty crazy about anime but others neither enjoy nor like it. I'm among the former btw.

i want you to call me a faggot while fucking me from behind

But you are gay subhuman yourself, why are you projecting so hard, gaymoney?

Faggots slav subhumans

weebs are animals

>they say in an anime website

Not an anime board faggot subhuman

this

Yes. I don't.

Yeah, biggest weeb Arab nation

Everyone under 40 essentially grew up on anime here

dis

There used to be a time where a lot of anime was airing on TV and I think the generation that grew up with it really liked it.
Nowadays there are barely any anime on free TV and a lot of younger people think it's gay shit and only nerds like it.

Why do you keep coming to our threads?
you actually spend hours in gay threads, having to fill out the captcha a million times just to type "faggots" over and over again.
Are you gay or something? 'Cause I just want you to know that I'm NOT okay with that.

I will not rest until you faggots will fuck off from Sup Forums and go back to your containment boards

yes

>just realize i came into another gayposting thread
*leave*

I'm just a simple man.
I have such a simple plan.
It's a need more than a want.

Sup Forums is an anime website. Don't confuse this subversive attempt at forming a positive association with faget ERP bullshit with anime and the sort of imagery common on Sup Forums since day zip.
These fucking pieces of shit are only here because they get banned when trying to start up with the blogposting and 3DPD shit on Sup Forums. That's how unwelcome these fagets are and have always been on Sup Forums. Do you know why they started posting cute 2D girls instead of 3DPD men and and 2D boys? Because they became so cancerous on Sup Forums that certain faget keywords were placed on in an autosage filter. Go try and make a shota thread and see how it works.

Sup Forums is an anime website, make no mistake. The anime specific board doesn't even want these outsiders here. Gayposting threads have nothing to do with anime just like those Sup Forumsscum who post butchered images of cute girls with political propaganda hats have nothing to do with 東方 or any of the fanbases of the characters they choose to attempt to co-op.

>our threads
Kill yourself. This is not your site to shit up, faget.
Fuck off and die, you piece of shit. You're never, ever, ever going to be welcome on this site so fuck off back to your containment board.

Is Singapore user here? We were just discussing breathing on each others necks. That German guy can fuck off let us act lewd.

FUCK OFF

yesh

Post more like this pls, thx

No

here you are

That's pretty lewd, user. Arigato.

H-hi... o///o

Y-you're alive!

Y-yes!

Will you promise you'll be in other lewd threads? I don't wanna lose you.

I-if I'm not banned! I'll be taking a shower now...

Uh oh

I'll be waiting for you. If you play vidya I'm top comment on Thigh High Socks steam group d-desu.

I don't play any vidya except for handheld games... like pokémon

lol
Is this thread for Yuri?
What is your favorite anime?
Do you watch an anime in this season?

Watching New Game! desu

You're still very attractive.

>is this thread for Yuri?
It's for cute boys/girls, posting of them and discussion of them from different countries!

T-thanks user!

Fodasse mas por onde é que este rabetolas saiu

Yes. There's is a anime fan girl who lives near me. I see her occasionally waiting for bus.

Every time i see her she's wearing these weird anime/hentai dresses (pic related) and she usually has a pink or purple wig even when there's like -25°C outside.

post pics please

I need to sleep now user. Hopefully I see you again soon. Sweet dreams.

Basically every girl in college with dyed hair is a weeabo

Old Dragon Ball and Pokemon are the only anime that are socially allowed to some degree.

give you
Okey, it's for me

is this where the gayposters washed up?

the portuguese are mixed with kikes, so no wonder you like eastern culture

Nep.

oy vey caralho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews
>are a Jewish ethnic division whose ethnogenesis and emergence as a distinct community of Jews coalesced c.1000 on the Iberian Peninsula. They established communities throughout Spain and Portugal,

No.

No, I assume it's like everywhere else, beta losers watch anime and the rest find it awkward. Literally every person I have known who watches anime is a loser on some level.

The only exception I think is in Italy, but I doubt normal people in their 20s watch it.

t. former anime loving loser