I hope you realize that you are invoking a primordial Egyptian God of darkness named Kuk or Keket

>I hope you realize that you are invoking a primordial Egyptian God of darkness named Kuk or Keket

>this is a God of obscurity and the unknown, thus equaling chaos.

>by praising this god you are having an effect on all these happenings causing chaos

>this God is ancient. It has existed long before Islam, long before Abraham. You need to realize this is serious

>at this point there is no turning back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qndqOHyRuvg
youtube.com/watch?v=7qRGf9oKalk
youtube.com/watch?v=p7_kJXNytNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You realize this whole meme magic craze is just a loophole so we can shitpost dubs threads outside Sup Forums, right?

Shut up Bateman, lest Gook Moot hides the last three digits like Moot did once upon a time.

It goes beyond that. This is essentially a revitalization of ancient Egyptian God worship. What you are doing by getting dubs, repeating digits, etc is drawing a pattern from random events and using that channeling to energy to worship a deity that represents the very force you are drawing upon. It's a powerful form of religious worship that has been practiced throughout all of human history.

Damn straight you fucking nigger. We want to see it all burn. We await The Great Happening. Hail KEK!

it must be done

PRAISE HIM

Learn how to greentext you fucking retard

Hail Kek 0/
Glory be onto he

The world needs to end. We all know it. We're all just chicken shit to let it happen.

ALL PRAISE UNTO KEK, AND ALL GODS ASSOCIATED WITH HIM

GRANT US MEME MAGIC AND HAPPENINGS

>VIP
he is with us

fuck of b8man.
Kek is chaos and so are we. Kek has found home.

>make kek thread
>get doubles

YWHW and KEK...

Once you guys realize YWHW is THE God of War. Maybe it will all finally be of use.

Hail KEK!

>77
>99

Praise be to the Elder God of Chaos!

We are us his tad/pol/es

This knowledge should have been lost when Atlantis sank, Man was never meant to rediscover, even less wield again, this dank power.

>gft of dubs

Thank you kek for your gifts!

well, now i feel fucked. i thought kek was just a harmless meme and now i realize i've been basically 'worshipping' a false god. never again.

Check these repeating digits.

Praise Kek

Friendly reminder that "Kek" is a psyop, and you all fell for it hard. Welcome to Monarch programming.

KEK THE GREAT PLEASE BLESS ME SO I CAN DO GREAT DEEDS IN YOUR HONOR

So close user. So close

trans kek

DO YOUR DEEDS

KEK's a pretty cool God famalam

Kek is the darkest moment before the dawn. The only way we can fight darkness is not embrace that chaos. Times will grow darker, but a horizon will be in sight.

>VIPgft
>VIP Gift
Truly a sign that Kek, our one and only VIP, is giving us the gift of meme magic

That's the point, OP.

What a lucky user! Praise KEK!

I feel a little suicidal

Kek has been here with us right from the beginning, we just didn't know it yet. Kek is the reason Sup Forums originally took off. He is using us to be born.

Dumb dubsposter, KEK is real and your shitposting just makes him stronger.

KEK VULT

IT'S HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=qndqOHyRuvg

his power... so strong...

This is only the tip of the tendie for KEK.

Glory be to KEK.

Praise kek

TIP OF THE TENDIE

Oh look a fucking leaf

Faggots

>Invoking the frog god
>Not playing the frog god card instead

You do realize KEK will bring us into the new dawn. We are in dark hours, only people like you are afraid of uncertainty.

PRAISE! PRAISE BE TO KEK!

Do you have to ruin the fun?

youtube.com/watch?v=7qRGf9oKalk

>I hope you realize that you are invoking a primordial Egyptian God of darkness named Kuk or Keket

We do

>this is a God of obscurity and the unknown, thus equaling chaos.

We want change

>by praising this god you are having an effect on all these happenings causing chaos

We want HAPPENINGS

>this God is ancient. It has existed long before Islam, long before Abraham. You need to realize this is serious

It is, and it's also great. It's working

>at this point there is no turning back

Good, so we can rest asured we can focus our full meme efforts into it without second thoughts

May Kek combine, and grant me BLM mayhem tomorrow.

>tfw i just want to be kuked

also dubs

You worship a negro god of chaos named kuk and your surprised when whites turn into kuk bitches of the negro and absolute chaos follows.

Great work you fucking faggots. Should've worshipped a white god of war at the very least.

You brought this upon yourselves you faggot bitches.

It will be a new dawn boys, don't fear the unknown. Embrace it.

woah

that's the Egyptian religion that kuk belongs too

The psyop serves no purpose other than effectively worshiping a powerful force through ritualistic invocation.

Monarch is a project of the past. Modern mind manipulation projects are not called that way.

This has little or nothing to do with mind programming.

IS this a Qek worship thread?

Ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans were fags.

Hail Barbaren!

>325
>523

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Tarl is this you
Also dubs

i can't believe people fallen for the hermetic order KEK Sup Forums is leaking youtube.com/watch?v=7qRGf9oKalk

Kek is always with us friend
Praise be unto KEK

The elder gods are awakening. Nothing can return them to their slumber now.

Give us this, our daily KEK

Much like Sup Forums Kek is darkness and Light. A yearning for Chaos to bring about a better future. To burn down that which is evil and dying so something new can be born at the same time bringing back the greatness of old that's been lost.

At this point I barely know whether even I'm being ironic or deadly serious and I suppose that's how Kek would want it.

Glory Be

How is a god false if it ACTIVELY affects the real world?

I'm convinced kek may be the anti-christ, or an agent of the anti-christ.

Basically, shit is getting real and time is running out. Prepare yourselves.

Lovecraft wasn't just making some spooky tales, he was warning us about the multidimensional gods. We awoke KeK.

Ill just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=p7_kJXNytNw

If you are a true believer of Kek, you can use your meme magic powers to figure out what this is.

NO CHEATING

I declare the new god and memetic magic rule of this board to be a smiling Thor. Everyone contribute to it's glory.
Save yourselves and embrace the mighty Thor.

> this is a God of obscurity and the unknown, thus equaling chaos.

Praise the almighty Kek. King of Kings, Lord of Lords

>>this is a God of obscurity and the unknown, thus equaling chaos.
Perfect for the Chaos Candidate.

looks like a bulldog
tell me how fucked my psyche is

sorry Sup Forums on 7/14/2016 kek memes died

Looks like a doggo

>mfw all this KEK memeing is actually not funny at all and only the most pathetic of you losers keep shitposting about it

>Lovecraft wasn't just making some spooky tales, he was warning us about the multidimensional gods. We awoke KeK.

And Kek loves tad/pol/es

ok

I am

Funyarinpa

REMOVE MUDSLIMS,ETC

PRAISE KEK

Well I certainly hope so. If not, there would be no point in invoking Kek.

wow there haven't been dubs in this thread for a long time, huh?
RIP Kek

A lot of us were there for the origional thread that mapleposter made starting us down the Kek rabbit hole where many questions regarding memetic symbolism suddenly came together.

Remember many ancient Pharaohs were R1B haplogroup too. Google it. So much of history is lost but were channeling it for the first time since Christianity cucked us with their sandgods,

A new era is upon us.

>t.kek acolyte

I know the original (great taste btw) and I can NEVER see it after a long time has passed

witnessed

Witnessed

really makes you ponder about the situation at hand

see KEK VULT

thats why i invoked Lord Kek in the first place OP

is a doggy, right?

PRAISE BE UPON KEK THE FATHER, QEK THE HOLY SPIRIT AND KUK THE WIFE'S SON

Kek has returned to undo the damage started by the Heresy of Akhenaten. The slaves of Aten are feeling his wrath as we speak.

You should all read the dosadi experiment . Gowachin are a race descended from Kek . They created the dosadi and didn't them unleashed on the universe because the great changes they would bring .

>tadpole
>pole
>Sup Forums

I SEE AND BELIEVE

Where do i collect my 12 vip gifts?

The other night I took a sauna and afterwards went to jump into the lake. It was night, so the water was dark. In jest, I said "hail Kek" as I jumped in since I knew he was manifested in dark waters.

Upon surfacing, I saw a frog sitting on the dock, staring right at me.