It's bizarre how blatantly this is being shilled here

It's bizarre how blatantly this is being shilled here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7no56Zw1e20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This new Pennywise is really trying to be original
>He made the character his own, and didn't just try to emulate Tim Curry

>Watch the trailer
>It's a shot-for-shot reshoot of the old movie.
>Cashing in on nostalgia.

>when people are a bunch of negative contrarians to my opinions they must be shills
ah to be in high school again

It is but it looks terrible so nobody cares anyway.
Until you made this thread. Are you a shill too?

>Never commented on whether I like the film or not

ok

Hello user, Why would I ever shill a film like master of horror Stephen King's ITâ„¢ Part 1, I mean just look at this trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=7no56Zw1e20

KEK, I Can't believe it's in theaters worldwide 8th September 2017

?

Is it bad that I'm more impressed by the amount of detail they put into that sewer pipe, than by the faggot sticking his head out of it?

Not at all user
clowns are fucking gay

Alright. I'm going to watch this film just to enjoy all the well-constructed-set-piece kino and ignore the nonsense happening in the foreground

It is odd how blatant it is. I find it hard to believe anyone got that excited after seeing the trailer. Looked like every other modern horror movie.
I'll probably go and see it for some interesting visuals (hopefully).

Are you fucking deaf? What's the point of this identical remake? Just release a fucking HD remaster already.

Like I'm fine with people being excited for it, but it's the long elaborate paragraphs that always give the shills away

You know both the miniseries and this movie are based on the same book, right?

Honestly this looks pretty good. The trailer was kinda spooky desu :3

?????????

>You know both the miniseries and this movie are based on the same book, right?

I'm just curious why so many media shills are going to such lengths to say:

>SKAARSGAARD ISNT JUST COPYING TIM CURRY HE HAS A NEW LOOK AND HE'S BRANCHING OUT AND DOING HIS OWN INTERPRETATION ON THE CHARACTER

And then the absolute only thing different is that he's wearing dumber makeup, and not doing a Tim Curry accent.

Pic unrelated. It's character interpretation done right.

Do we know what nu-pennywise sounds like yet?

batman

how is this not coming out at halloween?

>it doesn't look bad
>it doesn't look good
>it will come out and i won't see it
>i'll probably see it years later after forgetting about it for a while and think it was okay
there

>Expecting Hollywood to have any intelligence

Tim Curry played Pennywise like a bozo the clown act. He's supposed to be terrifying. He appears to the kids in the book as their worst fears. The clown is just his preferred form; he appears as a clown to adults too. The idea that he's supposed to look innocent is something nostalgiafags who never read the book are projecting onto the character because they got scared of the lame fuck miniseries when they were 5

Thanks for the false flag shilling, you sure fooled me.

The bozo the clown act and seeing pennywise having the time of his life scaring the shit out of everyone is more entertaining than any generic edgy joker shit they're gonna do with this

I think it looks okay.

Will peep it/10.

The losers club looks like a bunch of nu-numale shitlords but whatever.

And they've added jumpscares to appeal to blacks and girls.

You know what? Matter of fact: fuck it. I've just convinced myself that it sucks ass.

Fuck you.

The movie is set in the summer. And in September it has 0 competition.

C L O W N
K
I
N
O

The only correct conclusion one could possibly draw from watching the trailer.

It's cheesy and does a disservice to the source material

>The losers club looks like a bunch of nu-numale shitlords but whatever.
What the hell are you talking about?

the "trailer" was an utter shite
they are not literally it's an obvious plagio of stranger things, it even has the same protagonist lmao
this movie is shit and so are people who debate and like this garbage

>It's cheesy and does a disservice to the source material

You're just angry and a product of this site. You haven't seen jack shit and the things you're complaining about aren't relevant.

>The drain scene is from the book
>They obviously put it in the old movie
>Obviously add it to the new movie
>WELP CRASHING IN ON NOSTALGIA AS USUAL, HES JUST RIDING OF CURRY'S WORK

You've only seen him pop up and be wet, possibly a scene with werewolf claws. But you haven't seen anything from the actor so your argument is baseless.

Fuck.

>dat fucking head

Wew

lmao

Guess they've got to do something. No one is going to see it.

They shill hard enough they might get 2 people to go.

Oh.... well I guess we disagree then? Oh well, I can live with that haha. I can't wait to see this movie!

HAHAHAHAHA!

This is just sad.

>stop liking things I don't like!

why are there suddenly so many people typing like this? this isn't reddit you fucking faggot

>the clown pops up
>BRRRRRRM
why

Typing like what? And you need to calm down sweetheart.

Nigger, is this your first day here? It's being discussed because it stars Sup Forumss latest boy crush. Did you get lost on your way to /r/movies?

Loud sudden noises are scary

>bizarre
Not really. Large scale shilling on Sup Forums for big products has been an obvious thing on this site since 2010.

t. redditor

t. do you also think that the kid from Gotham's reps a shilling him here too?

>I don't know that Sup Forums is teeming with pedos, but YOU'RE the one who is reddit

You were the first one to bring up pedos

>>

Stop shilling so transparently for that shit movie you stupid cunt

>nu-male shitlords
They are children.
Please leave your house occasionally.

Drider?

Did you just fall off the turnip truck?

Every fucking thread here is shillshit since 2010.

The internet sucks.

The source material is garbage.

You're not supposed to swallow the bait, nor the entire fishing pole, user.

is it going to be a giant cgi spider again?

*drider

op is not a fag, checked.

*drider

I don't understand why Pennywise is the "main villain". Doesn't he only encompass one of the kid's fears?

He's just iconic is all

It is. This is one of the boards that viral marketers target. Political shills will spam threads with political talking points too.

>yfw OP is a shill

it looks good

Back then kids actually liked clowns, its not a fear

needs more meme shoops

>Are you fucking deaf?
wouldn't blind be more appropriate

Maybe so but has Trump released his tax returns yet?

as a person with a clown fetish this is right up my alley. i hope the clown sucks me off before killing me

>that billboard

>>It's a shot-for-shot reshoot of the old movie.
The only shots that looked as similar was part of the boat scene and the mummy house, there was nothing else in there that seemed like a total ripoff, we haven't even seen Skarsgard actually talking yet outside of *autistic schreeching*

I know. There are way, way, WAY to many posts here lately talking about television and movies.

Let's get back to baneposting, footposting, BRAPposting, etc....

fucking lol this!

Bravo!

I actually think he could be a good Pennywise.

>implying this movie won't end with the kids roasting his hairline while laughing before riding their bikes off into the sunset

Tried to read the plot synopsis on wikipedia. This whole book sounds like a complete fucking mess.

>The losers club looks like a bunch of nu-numale shitlords but whatever.

Now you're just spouting buzzwords.

did we see any scenes of them as adults? i watched the trailer like 10 hours ago and dont recall

>literally every still image shown so far has had Pennywises face front and center on it
>teaser trailer tries so so hard to hide a clear image of him

Does anyone actually find the trailer to be scary? I thought it seemed pretty cheesy and campy. The fact that it went for jump scares doesn't give me high hopes for the movie.

They're making two movies, the first one is the initial battle with IT as children and the second as adults.

>something takes a part of me
I can hear the clickity clack of the bass right now

ah, that makes sense, the book is kind of long for just one movie

spider

>let me call this book a mess without even reading it
Typical Sup Forums
The book is 1000 pages long, it's difficult to summarize.

>Every 30 years, there's a spike in violent crime in the town of Derry, Maine, going all the way back to colonial times. in the 1950s, a group of kids start seeing creepy shit (mostly in the form of a clown, but sometimes a werewolf or just blood all over the goddamn place) and conclude that there's a supernatural reason for the murders and severed penises nailed to walls and what-have-you. they go into the sewers and confront the aforementioned supernatural reason, then forget all about it and go on with their lives.
>in 1985, they start remembering It, and become aware that they didn't actually defeat It, so they return to Derry as adults and banish It for good..... except for when the clown has a cameo in other Stephen King novels like Tommyknockers.

and one of the adult versions of the characters commits suicide rather than face it again.

That trailer looked like any old bland horror movie. This one happens to have a clown. That jump scare in the sewer is silly i feel like it cant make the cut. BOO HIYA GEORGIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER COME OVER HERE IN THE SEWER WITH YOUR UNCLE PAUL

alternate summary

>Stranger Things, but in a larger town and the kids are all the same age instead of there being grade school kids and high school kids. Replace the Upside-Down with sewers. The monster is a shapeshifter, and definitely kills instead of abducting. Drop the government conspiracy and Eleven (those came from Firestarter anyway), and the kids have to return and fight the monster again when they're adults. But when they were kids, they all banged Nancy to bind themselves in a magic ritual.

The more It gets shilled, the more normies on social media I can expose to the child orgy pages.

OP brings more attention to IT than any shill.

When you see the word "shill" being thrown around, it's always by a shill.

*Drider

>When you see the word "shill" being thrown around, it's always by a shill.
That's untrue, they would have to be old enough to be hired legally.

It's neither, it's some fucking alien from outer space.

Y....You realize they're both using the same exact scenes from a book right?

It's an extradimensional demon. You'll see his relative in the new Dark Tower movie as well.