He literally cannot do anything

He literally cannot do anything.

He always had an excuse before, whether it was guns or homophobia.

Now he has no excuse, he either talks about Islamic terror or he ignores it.

What the fuck is he going to do in the next few days?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/nice-france-president-obama-condemns-what-appears-to-be-terrorist-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ignore it.

Truck control.

>Let me clear, uhhh, we need to have a serious discussion on banning trucks.

I wonder how he will bring this back to racism so he can blame whites

>What the fuck is he going to do in the next few days?

Ignore it and be a useless nigger as always.

This isn't the first terrorist killing in France let alone the entire world in the past year let alone his eight years in office. He wont say anything because the political winds have changed and he sided with Muslims a long time ago.

Meet with Black Lives Matter.

Gonna take away your driver's license

Same as Benghazi. Remember, when Benghazi happened, he equated muslims killing people to disrespecting the Prophet.

>Random act of truck based violence.

>Troubled individual who did a crime because of the islamophobia and racism of the white people

ignore it, that's been obongo's plan all along. He made that clear when he withdrew all of our forces and political influence out of the middle east

Probably going to say some shit like "democracy and freedom were actually invented in the Middle East by Black Kings from Egypt" when in fact Tutankhamen was white.

Yeah, I think you've nailed it. He'll say some shit about "real Muslims" and call it a day.

Welcome to your first presidency user.

One day you'll realize the president is more of a symbol than somebody who wields actual power. Obama took two terms and waited out a government shutdown to pass a crippled version of healthcare reform alone.

>MENTAL ILNESS
>MENTAL ILNESS
>MENTAL ILNESS
>MENTAL ILNESS

>He literally cannot do anything.
>He always had an excuse before, whether it was guns or homophobia.
>Now he has no excuse, he either talks about Islamic terror or he ignores it.

He already said it.

cbsnews.com/news/nice-france-president-obama-condemns-what-appears-to-be-terrorist-attack/

random platitudes

He'll ignore it because his Negroes are going to chimp out tomorrow and get shot by cops so he can tell us how bad blacks have it

>Let me be clear we don't know all the facts yet. Don't give in to hate, they're our sports heroes. Thoughts and prayers. Peace.

He'll blame the guns the attacked used

MONSTA KEK

this "LONE-WOLF TANNED FRENCHMAN" committed a dispicable act

>cbsnews.com/news/nice-france-president-obama-condemns-what-appears-to-be-terrorist-attack/

>DOJ offers to help in the investigation
FUCK OFF!
If your precious FBI cant even recommend charges on someone who jeopardizes national security, I sure as hell would trust you to help frenchies with their problems

He'll just same some feel-good platitude about "hate" (as a generalized disconnected concept) is bad. Just like he always does.

He'll also say something about the motives of the assailant being unknown

>Let me be clear. These "terrorists" are not real Muslims, nor are they representative of the Muslim people. They use Islam as a shield for their violent behavior. They do not in any shape or form represent the Muslim population.

Loretta Lynch is can't say for sure that there was a truck and that it was driven by someone but it's all right there in the report.

Foreign troops are on US soil right now, waiting to put us in FEMA camps against our will.

This faggot will blame it on guns and the government not providing jobs to the poor Islamist immigrants.
Then he wil call for acceptance and hugging/fellating of the peace loving Muslims.

An hero.

whites invented trucks i guess

FEMA

Lmfao
Watch him have to start a Muslim ban of some kind.
He's going to have to basically say Trump is right at some point or his place in history will be shameful even to his own party in a few years.

>"Is it illegal to drive a semi full of ill-gotten arms and explosives into a crowd of people after pledging support to a major Islamic terrorist group?"
>"You would have to ask the gendarmie."

He was a truck driver, it was workplace violence

This is exactly what he'll say.

god damn it

>Truck or pallet jack, we will not tolerate violence in the workplace any longer

>hey loretta lynch, is it legal to drive a truck into a crowd in the name of allah?
>you'd have to ask the highway patrol

It was a FUCKING WHITE TRUCK after all

Love throwing water on the ground and driving these things in the warehouse Derby.

Niggers are just aweful.

surely the solution is to import more muslims into western countries.

That, dear user, is a workplace skooter.
They're great fun but have no brakes and make your boss pissy to see you ride.

More of the same
>We must not be divided by this act of terrorism
>This has nothing to do with real Islam
Can't you burgers just hang the coon?