Dear mods, can you actually hire capable jannies that delete the gay avatarfagging threads...

Dear mods, can you actually hire capable jannies that delete the gay avatarfagging threads? The Janny is too busy deleting Amerigoblin threads but cant even fucking take care of the gay posters who have at least 5 threads clogging up the entire catalog. Not to mention the retarded generals that also serve no purpose

I second this
smug anime posters are really annoying

the anime gay threads are the only good thing on this website

shut the fuck up faggot, you're probably the gay faggot finn boy roleplaying with them

why, when Sup Forums exists, do these obnoxious manchildren post anime here of all boards

they are a bunch of faggot subhumans

Doubtful
Hiring more jannies would be too expensive

Just think about all the hot pockets the mods would have to buy

Yeah come on

lighten up a little Gunter

because this syte was born as anime syte
i dont like that but it's pretty comprehensible

What's wrong with gayposting?

Nothing!

Mods take notice. It's the same 5 dudes every day making the same damn threads posting the same anime screencaps going hehehe i like cocks

No purpose here

Sup Forums actually gets some semblance of moderation and these faggots are routinely banned when they start up with the roleplay shit on Sup Forums. Neither anons nor Sup Forumsnons want these fuckers around.

All the more reason to get rid of the faggotry here. There are tons of things that aren't exactly international discussion here but most certainly their shit isnt

They do it for free

>hire
>mods
>implying

facepalm.png

kill yourself faggot

why would you wish such a thing upon anyone?

>anyone
>person
>implying

There are janitors on Sup Forums but they're very arbitrary, they might crack down on it might not

why must you be so mean?