/trans/

>poyes edition

Real Madrid have told Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo that he can leave in the summer, with Paris St-Germain and Manchester United both interested in the 32-year-old. (Yahoo)

>Tottenham striker Harry Kane, 24, will be a target for Real Madrid in the summer, with the Spanish club prepared to pay £200m for the England striker. (Sunday Times - subscription required)

Arsenal have made a £44m bid for Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 28, but will have to raise their offer to about £53m to convince the German club to do business. (Kicker - in German)

>The Gabon international has been pictured playing five-a-side wearing a Dortmund shirt bearing the name of former team-mate Ousmane Dembele, who now plays for Barcelona. (Bild via Archie Rhind-Tutt on Twitter)

Chelsea are closing in on an agreement to sign Bosnian former Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko, 31, and Brazil-born left-back Emerson Palmieri, 23, from Roma, with the Italian side asking for £53m. (Gianlucadimarzio.com - in Italian)

>Chelsea have approached Leicester City about signing Algeria international striker Islam Slimani, 29, on loan. (Sunday Times - subscription required)

Tottenham are interested in Bordeaux's 20-year-old Brazilian attacker Malcom, but want to be the only bidders to avoid his value rising. (Football London)

>Manchester City have held talks with Shakhtar Donetsk about a deal to sign 24-year-old midfielder Fred, who would join in the summer. (Sunday Telegraph)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alexis_sanchez
theguardian.com/football/2010/may/01/benoit-assou-ekotto-tottenham-hotspur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any updates on the javi martinez to everton situation?

Swansea pls get some good players

City need to make sure they get the right signings to replace Silva, Aguero and Fernandinho, that will be Pep's Legacy.

>chelshit

Wasn't Fred the one that got banned for doping?

Thiago, Dybala and Tielemans

Any other recent underhanded changes of manager?

>de gay

>Sanchez-Mikhi swap to be completed on Monday/Tuesday

Yes. Diuretic.

Silva is meant to be Silva's successor

>delayed because of work permits
but they could easily announce them anyway ffs. like the permits will get rejected

Malcom is a top guy you should all spend 500000M on him

They are in essence confirmed, Alexis(' agent) even retweeted a Mail on Sunday article about how he isn't a mercenary in moving to Man Utd.
twitter.com/alexis_sanchez

There are over 300 Brazilian footballers in Europe and they're all worthless pacy negritos.

he's fucking shit mate. next Obertan I heard

------------------de Gea---------------
Valencia---Bailly--Jones----Shaw
-------------Pogba---Matic----------
Sanchez-------Lingard----Martial
-------------------Lukaku--------------

Lads, do we actually need to sign ANYONE this summer? We now have the best players in the world in every position barring maybe Messi who isn't really attainable.

Seriously, how do you improve on perfection? Sign another CM so we can play a midfield 3 more comfortably? Kroos or Modric perhaps. Maybe Veratti?

The title is ours next season.

Jesus is pretty much Citys long term striker option unless his buddy Nerman prys him away.

As for the other two, Foden and Fred.

Jesus is fucking shit mate, no chance PSG would be interested in him with the options they have (or could have).

replace Bailly, Jones, Shaw, Lingard and you got a stellar team m8

>replace Bailly
stopped reading there

Neymar will ask the PenisG board to bring his mate once he kicks up another fit.

Besides, I doubt Jesus would have much trouble scoring against the centre-back pairing of Nicolas and Francois from the bakery.

Young at LB

>Replace Lingard

Messi Lingard?

Are you fucking high lad? 12 goals and 8 assists in his last 10 games.

He's the best CAM in the world.

another creative midfielder for when pogba goes missing (maybe ozil or even dybala)

>Boulangerie

Maybe in 1980, now it's Ahmed and Waleed from the... well they don't "work" anywhere but their cousin has a halal chicken shop.

>isn’t a mercenary because he’s going to united instead of city
>ignores that he agreed to United because city wouldn’t pay him £500k a week and give his agent a £5m sign on fee

What should I level up lads? (F2P only because my membership expired ages ago)

do the one that's the most boring

Exactly, those facts speak for themselves. They've gotten a great player who just so happens to clearly moving there for the money and not the badge nor immediate prospect of trophies.
United fans seem to get overly sensitive about that being pointed out - why do they care so long as he's playing for them?

>le alexis is a mercenary
theguardian.com/football/2010/may/01/benoit-assou-ekotto-tottenham-hotspur

It's the truth, and it shouldn't be all that surprising when you consider just how ridiculous the money in the PL is

Watford have announced Javi Gracia as their new manager, his last two jobs were Rubin Kazan and Málaga

Shan't be surprised if they go down

fish 4 lobbys

I hope they do.

Guarantee he'll be gone in May and they'll appoint yet another continental nobody.

already fulfilling his asian sponsorship requirements

What's the next nationality they'll go for?

big announcement video incoming

Let's see:

In the time the Pozzos have owned Watford:

>3 Italians (Zola, Sannino, Mazzarri)
>3 Spaniards (O. Garcia, Sanchez Flores, Gracia)
>1 English (Dyche)
>1 Portuguese (M. Silva)
>1 Serb (Jokanovic)
>1 Scot (McKinlay)

I'll have a stab at Dutch.

>Dutch.
Jaap Stam?

I'm going to say they'll go for Austrian and get Hütter from YB, after they once again choke in all competitions, and he realises you can't win silverware with them.

de boer IN

>Jaap Stam?
Good shout, he's on borrowed time.

didn't he take Reading to a playoff though

fancy a frog

Carvahal took Wednesday to two play-offs, he's already gone

That's exactly who I meant.
>le 5 games man

Amazing how they've imploded since last season.

Took Reading to the final after one of the dullest play-off ties ever (1 goal and it was a penalty) and then lost the shoot-out against the Terriers in what was another incredibly dull game.

>18. Reading
didn't even realize Reading was doing so badly. What's going wrong this year for them?

>literally worst ever premier league manager
>will get another job in the prem
It's the thing about management, no matter how shit you are someone else will come along for you

Holy fuck this fever is killing me, send help

2010 was the last calendar year Watford didn't sack a manager

Carvalhal managed to get a promotion.

>worst ever premier league manager
sorry to tell you, Bob Bradley has a job somewhere else

It was clearly a case of palace players not wanting to play for him

brad bobley #legend

This.

They genuinely couldn't understand his playing style so didn't try in response.

Makes perfect sense when you see how they played once Woy came in and reverted back to hoofball.

reminds me of deadpool without the mask

#respect from TURKIYE

The game that got him sacked proved that the squad hated trying to not hoof it. Missing a shitloads of easy chances, that gook defender sending their striker through etc`

wew

I remember that game.

Was embarrassing as fuck for de Boer because the squad didn't give a shit.

When does it get better, lads

When you take control of your life

When Sunderland are in League One

I realised today that I've never recieved a compliment from anyone except my mum

>Poobag

Compliments and insults don't change reality.

It never does. It only gets worse.

This is good You can only control your actions and your thoughts. That's your reality, and seeing your reality as other people's perceptions of you / your actions etc is a horrible way to live.

Pogba is a communist, I am surprised

I thought Utd fans didn't care about money

>taking sources that were speaking of a £180m package for Sanchez a few days ago seriously

top fucking kek

>Stephen, 63, suspects men in hi-vis jackets posed as parking attendants to scam football fans.
That's actually pretty hilarious

do it my nigga, do it

>mfw

Probably lost confidence after play off failure. It's not uncommon for a play off team to be shit the next season.

>half and half scarf