SOOOOOOOOOO...... UHHH

SOOOOOOOOOO...... UHHH.......

Donald....

Duck......

>the same jokes every fucking night

DRUMPF!

Are you talking about Colbert or Sup Forums?

pee pee russian prostitutes ha ha

We don't anymore. Actually almost no one likes anyone else now. Kill us.

Sup Forums of course.

Colbert can't just broadcast another episode word-for-word and get the same number of viewers.

AMA!

>/poltv/ can't come up with arguments against the facts
>resort to shitposting and forced memes instead

I sure am glad they replaced Craig Turduson with Colbert.

You just know Craig would not base his entire act on trying to insult Donald Trump and his supporters. I hate people who do not use their positions to fight fascism and hate.

Dubs... Kek... libcucks.... Reddit.......

>lose election because you lie and no one likes you.
>keep lying and trying to make people dislike you more

Thanks Hilldawgs. You're as dumb as the woman you cast your vote for. LOL

>won't state the lies he's talking about
>keeps going back to the election since that's the only glory from this presidency
>everything negative about Trump is fake news

Keep talking about the election and 8 years. Your deflection just further proves my point.

I'm glad they replaced Nigger Tyrant with Donald J. TRUMP.

>racism

Sup Forums plz go

Bruh lol. Why your post read like you trying to prove something to yourself? Hahahaha libcucks since the election are so pathetic lmao.

Shut the fuck up nigger. And on that note, why do black people commit such a disproportionate amount of crime for theur population size?

Haha, upvoted friend. This will show the libcucks.

Lmao they so easy to btfo on this board cuz they mad.

>get ripped from their home
>forced to be slaves
>even after freed forced to be second class citizens
>not allowed to progress or advance due to racist laws and people
>only option to turn to crime

HMMM, I wonder why. Perhaps your racist attitude is the exact reason.

>Sup Forumstards are so illiterate, they can't detect sarcasm

Are you for real right now?

Memes aside, was he any good? I never watched his show.

then why is Africa such a crime ridden hellhole?

are you so mad you couldn't understand I ignored your sarcasm and ran with it and made you reply? Yes, you are. Thanks for humoring me sweetie.

>every race has faced hardships over the span of history
>only black people are still stinky, dumb and violent

Made ya think

>1850
>these negros are my property and I will do with my property what I please

>1865-2017
>REEEEEE FUCKING WORTHLESS NIGGERS

you're part of the problem I'm afraid

Memes aside. Yes his show was fucking amazing. He did not do a traditional monologue where he just told jokes one after the other like most talkshow hosts. He would just talk.

He also did not do per-interviews, and so you could see which hollywood people were total spaz's and which were chill as fuck.

He is the closest RL example I can think of of rolling an 18 for charisma.

Watch any interview he did with Alice Eve. He's the greatest talk show host of all time.

>only option to turn to crime

No, that isn't their only other option you narrow minded nigger. You could be a fucking construction worker if you aren't smart enough. Just fucking work you lazy nigger, jesus.

theyre not the same jokes. theyre different jokes depending on the new senile comments or the campaign irony of the executive order trump has made that day

>if white people weren't so lazy blacks would never have been in America at all

Rly makes you thing

No problem. Just disproportionate violent crimes, low IQs, and useful idiots clamoring for high net worth Ivy League libs.

Another day in the garden.

Are you going to talk about the Russian collusion, failed Trumpcare bill, how Trump took his 13th golf trip 9 weeks into his presidency, or his failed Muslim ban?

Nah, you'll probably just keep calling people cucks.

Who are you quoting in the second instance? Because I believe everyone gave niggers a fair shot, and they're just too stupid so they failed. Can you disprove that?

blacks in the south couldnt get hired until the civil rights act and the federal government literally forced southern whites to hire them. are you 3rd world or 3rd grade education?

>>these negros are my property and I will do with my property what I please
t. Democrat

None of us had anything to do with fucking slavery and we don't have to bow to black people because their ancestors wuz oppressed n sheeit. Get over it.

Are you actually going to do anything remotely close to a good job?

what's up?

apparently he was quoting you

DUDE RATINGS DOWN THE SHITTER

The ratings Donald...

WAAAAHHHHHH THIS COMEDIAN MAKES JOKES THAT OFFEND ME

and now they literally have to hire people who are black regardless if they are incapable of doing the job are of lesser skilled than other non-minority applicants.

Literally a racist hiring law.

>but it's okay to be hypocritical if you're black

>dude southern white slaveholding democrats were actually liberals there has been no census proven demographic voting shift in the last 150 years lmao

>posts a series of lies and misinformation
>B-BUT CAN U DISPROVE THIS?

Is this the best libucks have to offer? Makes sense after that embarrassing defeat in November.

why dont you point me to some statistics on how many affirmative action hires have displaced more qualified candidates? I mean is that a real issue youre complaining about? Is that why you cant get a job? all the blacks and mexicans took yer jerb?

If it's easy to disprove, then do it. Educate me. Maybe I'll become a Trump supporter.

*draws a swastika on a chalk board*

Brown people shouldn't be allowed to speak.

>Russian collusion,
Non-existent.
>failed Trumpcare bill,
Healthcare is a mess that probably can't be fixed because Obama and the Dems destroyed it
>how Trump took his 13th golf trip 9 weeks into his presidency,
Literally not relevant
>or his failed Muslim ban?
It wasn't a Muslim ban. I bet you unironically watch Colbert and John Oliver, you fucking parrot.

which of the things did he lie about? are you saying the muslim ban is currently in effect? or that trumpcare passed? or that he hasnt taken 13 golf trips in 9 weeks?

CUTTING EDGE SATIRE

Did he win an award for this segment?

>gets shut down after saying blacks never got hired
>cite EEOC as an example
>lol are you mad you can't get a job

Literally it's written into the law that companies must hire a certain quota of blacks/POC and only because of their race.

Anyone else tired of winning?

DESPERATE

user there is no mess to healthcare. it was a medicaid expansion, a doughnut hole in medication coverage, and a mandate to pool risk for insurance companies. Its literally romneycare. im sure youre too young to remember, but democrats wanted single payer or universal healthcare. the only reason obama/romney care exists is because ted kennedy died and joe lieberman wouldnt vote for single payer, so we have a republican compromise system that is, like i said, a romneycare copycat. so when you say obama and dems destroyed healthcare id be fascinated for you to elaborate on that

>b-but muh slave owners
>"White people do it too!"
>sentient orange cheeto

It's the same thing every day, never ends, the backflips they perform to justify biology and statistics.

It's not his fault about the Russia story not dying. There is literally no evidence that he conspired with Russia to win the election, but the media acts like there's a question about it anyway.

>Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, you cannot base a hiring decision, in whole or in part, on a person's race or gender.
quotas literally dont exist you absolute monogloid. the actual laws regarding discrimination are complex, not simplistic fox news nuggets

This kind of shit is approaching the level of sedition.

>campaigns on blowing the globalists the fuck out
>puts the shitty, kike-filled Republican agenda first

KILL GLOBALIST SCUM

>democrats have supermajority
>pass ACA without a single republican vote
>democrats put exactly what they wanted in the bill, no compromise with republicans necessary
>REEEEEEEE ITS REPUBLICANS FAULT OBAMACARE IS SHIT

At least when a couple republicans put up a shit tier health care bill and have a super majority, see Ryancare, the rest laugh and do not vote for it.

his campaign manager who lives in trump tower was literally a foreign agent paid to promote russian political interests in american politics and media lmao

The liberal shilling in the media has straight made me a believer in conspiracies. All this shit is disguating.

Will (((she))) go to jail?

Why do conservatards vote against their own interests?

>Multiple cabinet members have proven ties to Russia
>One has already been fired because they couldn't hide it anymore
>Literally no evidence

The swamp was drained.

Trump was clear in his rally's, the swamp is career politicians. He promised to put people from the private sector into cabinet positions when he was running. It was literally one of his talking points.

It is going to be really funny to see dems reactions when we finally get the supreme court judges appointed. All their smugness about the travel ban will be gone when the idiot circuit court rulings get overturned.

designated left/right shitposting general

So you're saying that with a supermajority in congress and a Democrat President it's the Republicans' fault for the mess that is Obamacare because Mitt Romney signed a similar bill into law in Massachusetts over a decade ago except it actually worked out moderately well there.

>Trump wants to abolish mandatory overtime pay
Huh?

Having interests and protecting them is whiny and entitled.
Keeping your head down and having pride, now that's the conservative way. Lashes feel good if you have pride.

>Trump was clear in his rally's, the swamp is career politicians

Oh, you mean like Sean Spicer, Reince Priebus, Rick Perry, Tom Price, Betsy Devos...

>president does something shitty, dumb, or hypocritical everyday
>surprised people make fun of it

does saying that really cause anime characters to appear on your shirt?

did you ignore my post entirely? what the hell are you talking about? democrats vocally wanted "single payer" look that up. ted kennedy died and lieberman became the deciding vote, and he wanted a private system instead of a publicly funded one. you can also look at the hearings on aca during the process on what republicans wanted, which was a private system as well. so dems compromised and enacted romneycare. now you should look up romneycare as well because i have a feeling you dont know who mitt romney is, or what the healthcare system of his state was. again it was a mandated private exchange program. because aca is already a conservative program, the republicans only choice for editing it is simply to privatize it further by cutting the medicaid expansion or various protections like not being denied for preexisting conditions. they want to cut the mandate as well, but they dont know how to contain the premium explosion of keeping medicaid expansion, protections, while not being able to pool risk from the mandate. and if they strip it all at once, millions of people will lose their health insurance and republicans have no interest in replacing aca with public funds. they simply want laissez faire capitalism with no welfare safety net. please explain what you disagree with here

>no Russian collusion
Why did Flynn resign? Why did Sessions perjure himself and then recuse himself from the Russia investigation? Why did Trump nominate Tillerson to be Secretary of State? Why did Manafort get paid millions by a Russian billionaire? Why did the White House blocked Sally Yates from testifying?

should i start my essay or should i keep playing poker

so the swamp was career politicians instead of the anti-consumer, anti-worker globalist billionaires in his cabinet who lobby those politicians with millions of dollars?

>democrats wanted single payer
>so democrats passed the ACA without a single republican vote
>that means its the republicans fault we did not get single payer

You are not making any sense bro.

There was no compromise. Republicans voted NO on Obamacare. Lieberman is a Democrat. If it was a compromise with conservatives then conservatives would have fucking voted for it. Apparently the entire Democrat party completely shifted their policy on healthcare just for Joe Lieberman though.

will I keep my qt gf?

HAHAHAHA ANOTHER JOKE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP LMAO

Can I marry your daughter?

Explain in 140 characters or less why this isn't impeachable?

he rambled a lot and most of his segments had a lolsorandum kinda vibe throughout the show

his interviews were phenomenal tho. he had very interesting guests and it always felt like a real conversation going off the rails. i watch all these other hosts and they all feel so tame and rehearsed i don't know how they get any viewers at all

well it worked out moderately well in the country as well. 20 million more people with insurance and an end to crippling medical debt for money. with premiums that for the first 5 years were rising below market expectations. its also relevant because mitt romney was running against obama in 2008 while debating healthcare, only to have obama literally adopt romneys plan. im not sure how that point could be lost on you. but if you actually cared you could read about the republican gutting of the aca in attempts to make it fail, especially in red states. i suggest googling "marco rubio risk corridors"

also, why are you saying "so youre saying"? like im stating an opinion or an interpretation of facts? im literally just repeating the empirical record here. theres nothing to object to, its all recorded, on tape, in writing, in official congressional records. the process of the aca is actually an interesting case study of compromise and political strategy in washington

>All these asshurt libshitters

8 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

There's also

>Defeating ISIS in 30 days
failed
>Keystone pipeline
no american steel
>lock her up
just a prank

Yes, just like he promised. The swamp is not what you feel it should be. Your feels do not matter.

Just like trump did not accept bribes, he made bribes. One is ethically wrong. If any of the appointees advance the special interests they used to work for over the populations interests, then I will be first to say string them up. However none have done that yet. As trump said, put their genius to work FOR the people, not against the people.

>does not know what a career politician is

Well meme'd. Sean Spicer was a career politician, and what do you know, he sucked at the job he was given and was fired by trump. Rick Perry, the only other career politician you mentioned, has yet to be fired, but he is not doing a good job either.

You are kind of proving my point that people who have not proven themselves in the private sector first are totally fucking garbage.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>the former chairman of the RNC isn't a career politician

kill yourself retard

>mfw he was losing the ratings war till he went super political and anti trump now he's killing it

So all you gotta do is cater to dumbasses and you can turn everything around

Worked for Trump.