I can't believe what I am reading here and on Twitter. I just saw this image...

I can't believe what I am reading here and on Twitter. I just saw this image, and it filled me with great anger and sorrow.

Why are there so many racist white people here? Why do you always post hurtful and untruthful things about Muslims behind the safety of your keyboards? Why do you start hate campaigns on Twitter against other races and religions such as Muslims and other minorities? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you sick in the head? Are you trying to fit in with a hateful group?

You need to learn that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, respectable and honourable people. Islam is considered a religion of peace by nearly everyone, including by the Muslims themselves. Throughout history, Muslims have done much more good than harm. The same can hardly be said of Christianity, which brought slavery and misery to the globe and all of humanity through the crusades and white supremacist colonialism. Islam is inclusive by comparison, and it is indeed so.

Muslims are also very innovative. They invented the numeric system used today and algebra, among many other important developments in mathematics and science over its existence.

Fuck you racist white pieces of shit for the terrible things you say about the Muslim race. You need to look at things objectively and see Muslims are peaceful. I hope you can one day see Islam has contributed more to the betterment of the world and humanity than any other group in history. Accept your racist numbers are declining and Muslim numbers are increasing. Your bigoted ways are ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You need to learn that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, respectable and honourable people. Islam is considered a religion of peace by nearly everyone, including by the Muslims themselves. Throughout history, Muslims have done much more good than harm.
that's why they have to go

It's normal.
People get butthurt and start act edgy, It's justified tho.

That pic really made me think, as opposed to that wall of text.

Oh look it is this pasta again

Wtf I hate Christianity now....

>he tossed the whole fishing pole in

Sage

Disregard this thread, should you see it. Check OP's flag

Islam isn't a race. It's a religion which needs to be wiped out.

If you kill all muslims, that would be a worser crime than what they have done to 'western society'.

You've become isis, and you'll have another enemy.

Delusional Sup Forums at it's finest hour.

Go crack open a tinny and stop being a whiny cunt. If I didn't know any better, I'd guess that you were a Melbournite.

So you'd rather we get wiped out

>worser

Muslims make up 1/4 of the human population, if we killed them all, we'd solve the overpopulation crisis, which would in turn lead to better quality of life for everyone else.

>Get wiped out from less than 15,000 muslims in a world full of 14 billion people.

fpbp

Do you only speak to hear yourself talk?

As to france's case specifically, you'll be alright. Casualties are expected, it's what govt's say when they bomb other places.

ISIS is not recommend in the public islamic sphere of life. These 'polls' of isis sympathizers are bloated.

-Look at flag.

-Disregard.

>You need to learn that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, respectable and honourable people
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Get fucked cuck. Muslims back to middle east.

>Why do you always post hurtful and untruthful things about Muslims behind the safety of your keyboards?

I don't want to end up like this

shitposting le shiteposte extraordinaire

>racist white pieces of shit

What the fuck did you just call me

a religion is not a race or skin color

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW

THERE IS NO MUSLIM RACE YOU FUCKING TROLL
9/10

Muslim isn't a race

Arab: almost entirely muslim
Malay: vast majority muslim
Sub Saharan African: about half muslim
Indian: large portion muslim, especially the less brown parts
Turkic: mostly muslim, but bolshevized

There is literally nothing wrong with looking at it as a race issue, if you want.

Would you say the axis wasn't racist because it wasn't a race?

it's not a race, but it's an axis.

I bet you are from Melbourne aren't you cunt cause you sound like a fucking faggot from melbourne.

>15,000 mudslimes
Ok tyrone

>honorable people
Stopped reading there
Tell me more about those honorable honer kills

Pic rel.

OP only has 1 post here. Obvious bait. Move along please.

What are we gonna do with the wasteland that would be Middle-East?

lol ever heard about the greeks or any pre muslim people ?

A normie version of this image would be good. Sometimes I wish Sup Forums would leak into the real world.

>le arabic golden ages meme
persians are not arabs
they were killed/converted by arabs
arabs are a cancer upon this earth
and must be purged
now come up with some better bantz or the kebabs will fuck your wombats.

Are you retarded?

>You need to learn that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, respectable and honourable people. Islam is considered a religion of peace by nearly everyone, including by the Muslims themselves.

it kills me just how accurate this is.

PAY ATTENTION FUCKING LEAFS

THIS IS HOW YOU SHITPOST

>Accept your racist numbers are declining and Muslim numbers are increasing. Your bigoted ways are ending.

Muslims are the most racist society nowadays. Bigots, you say? Every single one of them is full of hate.

FPBP