ITT: post your most hated films

ITT: post your most hated films

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtY_545-ST8
imdb.com/title/tt1826590/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This movie really suck balls I have to say.

Gummo was kino, you fucking faggot.

Jurassic World and Godzilla 2014

Fuck those

>Gummo was kino, you fucking faggot.
explain yourself

>hating on Gummo

Fuck off

Solaris with George Clooney...

Lol this has been my favorite film since the year it came out. That being said I fully understand why someone might hate it.

ITT: /plebgeneral/

I don't get why they keep trying to remake Solaris, when Lem's The Invincible would make a better movie. Even Pirx the Pilot would be a good seed for a scifi comedy series.

Godzilla 2014 was the most anger I've ever felt in a theater.

trips confirm. Spring Breakers was also dogshit

I must admit that I viscerally hated Tarkovsky's "Nostalgia" and completely hated the use of Beethoven in it. I've seen it only once, but none of the Tarkovsky films that I have seen did I think are really good.

only good scenes are Batman killing those guys with his batmobile and the warehouse fight

memepool

Is that Thom Yorke?

2 DEEP

You live in ATL fampai?

The Big Lebowski

I hated this stupid stupid overacted turd, most hated because it won best picture.

you're an absolute pleb if gummo is your most hated film. i'd love to hear what your favorites are

I don't get the hate. Its a pleasant movie, not even mediocre. As far as Williams' signature act, its so softened in this you really have to hate him to criticise it.

>overacted
There's that word again.

Why are teenagers always wrong about everything?, I swear they do it just to piss people off.

read the source material, they changed a fucking lot

i don't even hate Korine but fuck me if Spring Breakers wasn't the biggest pile of shit
also:
Antichrist
Seul Contre Tous
Tore Tanzt
all kind of self justified use of edgy violence without any meaning or value to it

That's just like your opinion man

spring breakers was shit if the only reason you watch films is for a strong narrative & character development yeah. in every other sense it excelled at what it set out to do

Yup, it's nothing happens the movie

Why did I even finish this piece of shit.

Gummo is such a piece of shit. A directionless mess without a plot. A pretentious down the nose glare at white trash, while strawmanning them as grotesque amoral peasants. Filmed documentary style so the director could feel like he's making a social commentary, when it's really just mean spirited weirdness on film. The people who like this movie, usually see things that aren't there and insist it's all a big metaphor. I disagree, it's just surface level weirdness to be edgy.

u mad son

Kitch, pointless movie with zero likeable characters. I got meme'd into watching this, don't be like me

Good to see I'm not the only one. First half was okay, but the second half was pure cancer. DUDE SURREAL SHIT LMAO

Nah, CT

Fucking this.

it was worth a watch because I don't remember it for being bad, I remember a few select scenes and I just get to meme with my friends and say 'nothing new for trash like you'

Gigli. I had to see it myself.

fuck you, Half Nelson is good

youtube.com/watch?v=gtY_545-ST8

kino as fuck

ugly images, ugly ideas, poor execution

This fucking shit. It ain't a bad movie, but just not my type. Also, tried watching it at my uni's library; got strange looks all around. Sorry for big pic btw

I really want to give this another go, seeing as how I watched it back when I was a huge pleb, but I remember hating it as well. It does help though to keep in mind that chances are that the director is not being pretentious and, especially in this case, is making a celebration of film.

I was bored to tears and will never give this movie a second chance.

I will never not be angry at this movie

My friends and I used to get drunk and watch this movie for shits and giggles. It's just so bizarre, never tried to watch it critically as an artistic expression.
SMELLS LIKE WETBACK DICK!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Dogtooth and it's not close

I really hate Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and the type of people who like it.

All those StarWars movies with shitty whiny Anakin.
I legit got sick of that crap during the years they were popular.

I dont hate the original trilogy.
Also i liked Rogue 1. Way better than those i mentioned.
I hate everything about them. Even this shitty edgy/pretentious face of this Anakin that supposed to be a Darth Vader.

I dont understand how starwarsfags can even like this character.

MY LIFE AS A DOG
I FRANKENSTEIN
THE WHITE RIBBON
THE FISHER KING
MAD MAX: FURY ROAD
RACHEL GETTING MARRIED
AFTER THE DARK
QUENTIN TARANTINO(2007-2015)
MOONRISE KINGDOM
THE REVENANT
JUNO
IN TIME
YOUR HIGHNESS
STOKER
ATTACK THE BLOCK
THE PURGE: ANARCHY

Tossup between Lords of Salem, God's Not Dead and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

>Being a redditor

Eat literal dog shit.

>Being a redditor
what the fuck is this supposed to mean?
Its like if you went butthurt but didnt thought of a better answer
>he actually likes that shitty Anakin
wew

I agree with you, they did not do Darth Vader any justice whatsoever.

Shit made the Lion King 2 look like a masterpiece.

fuck my pleb friends for making me watch this shit

>they did not do Darth Vader any justice whatsoever.

>be butthurt because muh Padme
>kill all children because muh love
>scream a lot
>act like a 13 y/o
>be hysterical
>this supposed to be Darth Vader

I still dont understand. He was killing those young jedi kids all by his hands. And he was driven by shitty autistic reasons while doing that.
Fuck this shit.

And im not even a Starwars fan.

i watch this movie when i need motivation and feel lazy. I quickly become a little more productive.
not a masterpiece but i dont see whats so hateful about this movie

>Fury Road
>Moonrise Kingdom
>Revenant
>Attack the Block

The Neon Demon
A Good Day to Die Hard
Suicide Squad
Boyhood

Picrelated.
ive seen only cucks loving it

Even Willem Dafoe couldn't save this garbage piece of fucking shit.

and the sequel was just as bad

Inception is trash but it wouldn't be nearly as trash as it is if every redditor and their sister didn't think this was some "smart movie for smart moviegoers" type masterpiece

Please stop using this thread as a way to shoehorn in an opinion you think is semi-profound and start posting actually repugnant pieces of cinema.

>thread about movie that YOU hate
>s-stawp telling an openion :(
there is no need to be upset

Dude if your pic is the only thing to you that qualifies as legit bad, end your life bottom feeder.

Inception or The Hurt Locker are not the worst movies you've ever seen under any circumstances.

But they know that. They just recognized the opportunity to stroke their ego by feeling like they're above other people.

With The Ridiculous 6 we're getting somewhere.

but that's not the point of the thread you fucking sperg

THE BUTLER
H
E

B
U
T
L
E
R

One of the only genuinely bad movies in this thread. Most of the movies in this thread are merely overhyped.

just saw this and it was absolute trash

>hurr tesla
>hurr everyone is a sociopath
>hurr i can't fucking look at a knot that's still tied to see what it is
>hurr supporting cast is all triple agents
>hurr nobody fucking recognizes the most famous performer who just died

what a piece of shit. No wonder redditors love it

Yeah I used to jerk myself off and say that everything that wasn't at the utmost level of what I was able to appreciate was "terrible", and then I turned 15 and stopped using art as a way of projecting my insecurities and realized what it actually means to be mature.

If your goal was to stave off the crippling insecurities for another day then I hope you've done your job but if your goal was to put other people down then I regret to tell you nobody's buying it.

I hate this movie because it was recommended to me so very highly and it was so disappointing

fucking awful, meme piece of shit. I dont understand why anyone likes this movie besides the famous "it's le johnny ;^)" scene

it's so fucking boring and dull

>Moonrise Kingdom
Neck yourself my man

Idk man that classic scene with the tricycle and the creepy twins is pretty awesome to me

Except anything with Christian Bale is at least a 7.5/10

Possibly the most overated film of all time. Complete waste of time, zero redeemimg qualities. Not smart, not funny, not worth a watch.

My vote goes for eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, what a stinking turd.

See I actually love eternal sunshine, but at least I feel vindicated that somebody else felt that pointlessness of Brazil

Yeah, me too. I hate the fuck out of that movie, glad I watched in online and didn't pay money to see it in theaters.

Went to a sneak preview and saw this piece of shit: About Last Night (2014)
imdb.com/title/tt1826590/
I left the screening fifteen minutes in.

>I have no friends
>my movies are my "friends"
>by insulting my movie-friends, you are insulting ME

The post

This, to be honest. Every time there's a "worst movie" thread, you get all these kids thinking they're cool by posting popular movies. It's pathetic.

We should really expand on why this movie sucked balls though. This fucking dogshit just bathed in uglyness and desperation. I could picture that fucking (((director))) in my head wanking over the fact he could show white people as fucked up as possible. Like it was an ode to fucking Lucifer himself with the not so hidden satanic imagery. It felt like a twisted celebration: "Yes, (((we))) did it! We destroyed the goys, look how fucking degenerate we made them, haha!"
Absolutely disgusting.

jesus, just go back to redit already

best movie for 11 year old me
fucking hilarious for me at that time, watched it like 80 times

I can't hate it because it gave me so much joy as a dumb kid. even tho it is really really really awful, I still kinda love it.

yeah i thought this movie was hilarious as a 10 year old.

when he turns into a turtle its pure kino.

I could always relate to Gummo and regularly rewatch it after I visit my cousins in their trailer home in rural Arkansas.

The movie had a real American feeling to it.

Might help if you didn't have the attention span of a goldfish.