So user how are you enjoying your time in the US?

>So user how are you enjoying your time in the US?

¿Por qué me habláis en pirata si estamos en los Estados Unidos de América?

left > right

Joo

We make babies in groups of three.

> hey user come have a drink and talk with us, we have extra cups

>ipreferlittleboys.jpeg

Why are American women so perfect?

> are you enjoying the 4th of july nigel?

Haha, wouldn't it be funny if you three called me a 'sissy brit boy' then spat on me. You know as a joke because of the war of independence and stuff. Haha

If only right's boobs where on left.

>yea got shot
>someone sharted on my shoes
>hospital charged me 1000$ forentering the driveway
>some mcd worker shot me because no tip

Pretty meh/10

> we know you are unfamiliar with the sun. We can rub sunblock on each other before going outside!

>low effort
Yea go yodel up mountain, fall off side, get trapped in glacier, get discovered 4000 years later and considered faggus erectus the best preserved swiss millennial virgin remains ever recovered

need thikk amerikan gf

> am I too petite for you Mustafa?

i dont think any US slags would be interested in me

fuck it, when I go out tonight I'm specifically going to go for American girls

>nipple piercings

I thought only the Japs hunted whales.

Dear Lord

ba dum tish

Gud banter

They probably would. All you have to do is talk and more importantly listen to them talk nonstop. The fact you have an accent would have their panties halfway down by itself

You guys see people from different countries all the time. Around here a Canadian is considered exotic and interesting and they are the 51st state

did a giggle
I'm actually a brit but the few yank girls I've come across are pretty decent

wtf i love america now

>Hungarian accent makes panties drop

what planet do you live on

The USA don't know that shit. He could say he's French with that accent and 90% of women here would be like
>OOOH France! I always wanted to see the leaning tower of pisa

make me a sandwich bitch

Do you have autism or something?

The French and British accent are instantly recognizable and romanticized by women all over the planet, you are fucking insane if you think women are gonna hear some random guy speak broken English and think it's similar to the French or British accent.

And all men instantly fall for the girl with a Russian accent. Somehow it always sounds like "I'm going to make wild passionate love to you all night"

No are you autistic? I fucking live here.

I was obviously being hyperbolic but don't intentionally miss the point... The average young American female knows next to shit about europe. The fact he has an accent and is from europe alone greatly increases his chances of getting laid.

right
god i hope she's taller than me

I think you're underestimating the naïvety of Americans

Thank you!
>tfw had a qt girl ask me in high school if Mexicans come from Israel
This is the same girl that asked out loud in our history class
>why didn't they just arrest Hitler?
Young women here in particular are profoundly naive especially about the world outside the USA

Do Americans have the best boobs?

>>why didn't they just arrest Hitler?
giggled irl at this one.

She was so hot too. She our families were friends. She always said she was going to be a corporate lawyer. Just completely oblivious girl

Pic not related

faggot

Fuck off skanks, you're part of the reason America is bad.

do they accept south americans?

>Tomorrowland
I kind of wish I had the money to go to lelgium just for this

>the gay poster gets upset when straightfags post sluts
All you have to do is be clean and engaging... and not toooo short. And honestly being black really really hurts your chances

i'm 'avin a giggle m8

MOVING TO AMERICA

You're welcome to m8. We are a very accepting multicultural society despite the memes.

what's the average height for American girls? They look mostly short

5'4 overall 5'5 for white women

Kind of jelly. Most girls here are too tall for me. I'm 5'9.

great i love short girls

According to the same source average Netherlands female height is only 2 inches taller at 5'7. Girls do love do put forth every ounce of effort to appear taller though
Don't we all

Old people and shitskins.

In the catholic south people are also shorter. But where I live that's not the case.

Same goes for here though. 5'5 would be pretty short for a girl. I think using the same basis for comparison gives us a good idea. Your girls are a couple inches taller give or take. If you want to count our blacks, hispanics, and asians then your women are amazon tier.
Short girls are the best
Actually never knew there was a significant Catholic contingency. Always assumed Protestantism if anything.

The Netherlands has religious and linguistic borders.

Below the great rivers is catholic territory. People have darker hair there.
Speak with a soft G and sometimes a French R.
They celebrate carnival.
And they call fries friet instead of patat.

Between the regular protestant and catholic areas lies our orthodox protestant bible belt.
They are the natural border of relinuts who ensure Catholicism cannot spread further.
They take the bible 100% seriously and oppress anyone who lives there.

*They speak with a soft G

I'm brown, and I dated southern belles like these. Ask me anythin', boys.

>decadent whores
>southern belles
Yeah, nah

Interesting how the linguistic and religious north/south divide mirrors other countries like Germany. Love hearing the information.

In the US it is regionally patterned at times. I come from a Catholic area with heavy polish, irish, and german immigrants to this area. Norwegians did as well but they mostly settled the countryside. Likely because a Catholic majority in the urban areas had friction with the mostly protestant Norwegians here. You travel and see the religious gradient just by observing the church denominations and the ethnic gradient by the names

No you didn't fag. Post one picture of you with a girl like these then timestamp your mongoloid face as proof or stfu

It's not like they dress like this every time they go out, my guy. Wait until you invite them to come to church with you on a warm Sunday.

I don't need to verify anything to you, fella. If you don't believe me, that's alright.

height and ancestry

then thanks for your great contribution virgin tripfag

Yes I'm sure these girls that only occasionally go out to public to get drunk in their underwear are real ladies

A 5'11" dirty Filipino with Austrian grandparents.

As long as they get drunk with you, it's all right.

>trump supporter with no dick
Isn't that all of them?

>A 5'11" dirty Filipino with Austrian grandparents.
Truly the most powerful race on earth

No most have one inside them somewhere

'suck my dick'

Did you get any of them pregnant since southerners don't have abortion?

who dis?

>I'm brown
Nobody gives a shit. Poopskins are so fucking conceited they think people care they share a skin tone with 5 billion other people on the earth.

thanks, ameri-bro
aight, put it on my bucket list
>fugg an american mommy

He isn't brown he's a fat white virgin don't give him (you)s

>be british
>see any woman with decent teeth
>instaboner
kek

im poor and not ambitious, i dont fit well for america

I'm very much lacking ambition and not wealthy either. If you're looking for a wife these may be major issues. If you just wanna bust your beans its not important

why do you get so triggered against browns

Do you think I could have a shot at those girls if I walked around with my French passport around my neck ?

ah yes

teeth, my hidden fetish

Most likely yes. Just be tall and don't be short. Or fat

Your accent + confidence will be fine. They know you have a passport because you got into the country.