Don't @ me

Who cares, Neymar is the poor man's Fekir, and Fekir's playing

feigning injury again?

true

Minute of silence for this fine lad

>Depay is goat btw
>on the bench

Why do Lyonfags hate PSG so much?

Is this because you guys do everything Aulas do?

Qatar's lineup

bonjour mon ami :3

Neymar has a WC to win next summer, he's got to e fresh.
Deal is he's only going to play CL and home Ligue 1 games.

lyon are going to lose this anyway but

>cornet

le top kek

PARIS PARIS ON T'ENCULE

>la classe des paysans

Holy fuck that goal !

> inb4 le fameux but en clair tweet

beautiful shot la

yeah. I'm just wondering what kind of excuse they use for this. or do they say that openly?

JUST

i'd guess they just call it rotation like every club does

Did aerola shit the bed again ?

Kek just noticed Neymar was booed last game for paris where he scored 4 goals and gave 2 assists
don't know what to think about this

>mfw >we are gonna sell him 15M € to Dirtmund

>areola
Lmao, they spent all that money yet their goalkeeper is trash.

Yes, he too fat from the cage, he then pull back his hand thinking the ball was off target

it is reported that he has a thigh injury

Look how shit Silva is once he's under pressure

areola a tit

wow these two fucking keepers

fucking hell

Its weird because it's on him and not on him at the same time.
I mean the shot was absolutely perfect and this is standard positioning for a GK, but you just cannot concede a goal like that.
I don(t think Areola is so bad like everybody else, he's just insanely unlucky. Maybe he was cursed by the ghost of Apoula Edel who knows.

you are getting a good deal. hopefully use that money to sign someone half decent.

who should i root for in french football
french in my family was way too long ago for me to pick a club based on that

>goalkeepers are important

nantes because you are a nonce

That's what every Lyon fan is saying basically, unfortunately the club didn't sell him, and I don't believe we'll see an offer as good ever happen again.

>M'bappé

why do they have the same color and nickname as norwich

>one is 6'4 and the other is 5'11
>both are terrible

caen of course. they are a fantastically entertaining, prolific attacking side and they have a new finnish forward who's going to set the league alight

The last great PSG goalkeeper is Bernard Lama.
Areola isn't even better than Lionel Letizi.

>Maybe he was cursed by the ghost of Apoula Edel who knows.
He was cursed by the ghost of Kevin Trapp.

I think you mean "Neymar was booed when he insisted on taking a penalty kick to score his fourth goal when he could have let Cavani have in order to become the most prolific scorer in PSG history"

they are the norwich of france

fc metz for the aesthetic logo

Kalindra hnnng

mate, mate you can't be serious...
you gotta be joking holy shit this is way too pathetic

Letizi was better than alright mate

Currently playing poker la
gotta go all in with the dubs of the first reply I get

post cute french brunettes

psg have never had a good keeper because psg have always been shit

you can certainly get away with being an unbelievably self-absorbed cunt when you're one of the best players in the world, but that doesn't mean people won't call you out on it

thot

gonna have to pass then.
that is a nice logo desu.
i like this logo too. perhaps i can larp as a viking

L: 5/10: weird hairline, fat chin, snood, hooker makeup and earrings

R: 2/10: Pointy Chin befitting an old hag, odd French nose, wrinkly hands, stupid beanie, probably a bitch, reminds me of my ex

support marseille. american owns them now and this is our year. or maybe next year. but soon.

> tfw we all know Lyon is going to win this and then they will celebrate like if they just won a CL final

Hmmmm

you forgot the first if

*le thot

what ever happened to ben arfa that feels like forever ago

la thot*

This

putain

*la theaut

Think Caroline Garcia is watching?

he outgrew ligue 1 and thought he could mix it with the big boys. he failed and went back to france, had a good half season with nice and then psg fell for the ben arfa meme. dumb cunts.

>play against babby tier cannon fodder 90% of the time and thrash them
>play against not-completely-retarded team ONCE and lose
cant make this shit up lads

I have a fetish for caroline garcia's wide shoulders desu

she is busy sucking my dick right now. i am watching though.

i forgot he went to newcastle. my memory is shit.

meme goal, OL is being dominated

Are you an girl?

it's not "getting away with it" but the fucking cause of all this

do you REALLY think that it's healthy for your own club supporters to act like this with your most important player, the one that changed the status of your irrelevant and mediocre oil cashed club forever right before the UCL knockouts ?

and, even more pathetic is the fucking cause of all this.... FUCKING CAVANI AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breaths in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Arguably the most ridiculous player with best contract nowadays and you give me this fucking BULLSHIT that ""HUUUUUUUURRRRR HE DIDN'T LET CAVANI TAKE THE PK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEYMAR CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!! LET'S BOO HIIIIMM"

JESUS

FUCKING

CHRIST

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*breaths in*

fuck you leaf I laughed hard, thanks. Do yourself a favor and stick to hockey lad.

why are those two bleeding? did they knock heads or something?

is she a dyke?

who /anything but PSG/ here? I think I enjoyed watching our 6-1 victory at Camp Nou live more than any other match in my life. The stands were full of PSG "supporters" (mostly blacks and north africans) who came all the way from their banlieues because they thought they had classified already. It was a pleasure to celebrate in their face and to teach them what a real football club is, not some muslim money cult like theirs.

Bayern isn't playing

t. Neymar Sr.

>pooris st germain

>refball his way through
>real football club

kek

you only have customers

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ta maluco porra

But Cavani is our most important player.

Thats why we get mad when an STD infested monkey try to bully him.

execute all brazilians

neymar is a cunt and deserves a broken leg but you are just retarded lad, this doesn't even make sense
>let's buy a fight with nerman because of fucking cavani, our most useless player
> after all, he d-didn't let him take the pk ;-;

>But Cavani is our most important player.
AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's verrati

t. lose Ligue 1 to Monaco

FUCK LYON

they want to kill our players

*dab*

I went home with a trap last night lads

Mbappé getting BTFO all match

good post

Poor little Mbappé

t. lose dick to surgeon

>our

mBTFOé

how was she?