Welcome: all friendly people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmcNaQiz3NA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGhIyfm6dA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ywmQFe1aCnc
youtu.be/7sj6BuU4dSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the deal with Georgian Dream?
Is Saakashvili as big a prick as he seems?
What are some things I should try/do if I wanted to fall in love with Georgia?

How is Tbilisi at this time of year

Also what's the best time to visit the major cities in Georgia

Tea or coffee in Georgia?

>"From now on I will live in this land, not you. Your farm from now on will no longer be a farm but a pasture for my herds and tribesmen. Get the fuck out of here. t. TÜRK"
>"O-Okay mr TÜRK man t. Georgian"
>*starves in mountains*

Georgians are cucks

is this a subhuman general

yes look at his flag it's Armenia's retarded brother

>თ*რკები მოვიდნენ ისევ

I wish the TÜRK bulls destroyed Gayorgia completely and turned entire Gayorgia into pasture for their herds (I wonder how they actually turned mountainous land into pasture lmao)

Why do you have such animosity for a country that never did anything apart from successfully fighting off Seljuq invaders

>What's the deal with Georgian Dream?
Bidzina's lapdogs basically. Have accomplished next to nothing this past 5 years but still get support from the indifferent part of public who don't want Misha's party to return to power
>Is Saakashvili as big a prick as he seems?
Yeah, I'd say so. He had enormous support from the beginning, did some good things in order to modernize the country and root out corruption at lower level like police, bureaucracy etc. but he let it all go to his head, he thought he was untouchable and did some shit like raping people in prisons, forcibly taking people's businesses and so on. Not remembered fondly by your average Georgian though he has his fans
>What are some things I should try/do if I wanted to fall in love with Georgia?
Try wine/cuisine or visit if you like nature and distinct old churches and castles and history. We have mountains, ski resorts, sandy beaches, deserts all in this small piece of land
End of September/October is the best time to visit Tbilisi in my opinion and same for the other cities except for maybe Batumi which is best in July/August
Can't say single out one but tea grows here
ყლის წვეტზე დაიკიდე

I hate everyone east of Beşikdüzü equally. Pontians should be genocided.

Nice answers thank you, I'm going to search for recipes for some of the things mentioned in the food thread a few days ago.

Whats your opinion towards your neighbors, Russia, and the USA? Do you miss based Trebizond?
Also pls post Georgian qts

You're welcome mate

Gayorgians never controlled Trebizond they controlled some Eastern Anatolian cities such as Kars Ani Artvin etc but the TÜRK bull genocided the Gayorgian and settled in their land

My personal opinion or that of the general public?
>Do you miss based Trebizond?
Sure, loss of clay is never good but we're currently more focused on Abkhazia and Tskhinvali region
>Also pls post Georgian qts
Pic rel

but Lenin invaded Batum as a result Batum is a part of Gayorgia but soon we will retake it it's rightful TÜRK clay

Do you miss the Ottomans?

>My personal opinion or that of the general public?
Both pls, I'm curious
Also qt/qt

Are we long lost brothers?

>loss of clay
you never controlled Trabzon retard
>Do you miss mutt oppressor
no
here's my TÜRK kangdoms ranking

Seljuks>Karaman>>Anatolian TÜRKish beyliks>Early Ottomans>Ancient Egypt>>Mali Empire>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>piss>>>>>>>>>>>>Ottoman Empire after 1453>>>>>>Ottoman Empire after 1683>>>>>>>Ottoman Empire

Georgia used crosses in their flags way before you goys did

How do you explain the laz people living in trabizon you inbred

Karaman? Why, I can't think of a single noteworthy thing they did besides get eaten by the Ottomans

First of all i'm originally from Giresun so i know more about Black Sea than you'll ever know you diaspora sub human

Laz people originally lived (they still live) in Rize and Artvin. But due to recent immigrations they started to live in every major Black Sea city and even Istanbul. But their original homeland in Turkey is Artvin and Rize, maybe some small villages in Eastern Trabzon.

>From now on nobody in the palace, in the divan, council and on walks speak no language other than Turkish.
-quote of Mehmet I of Karaman

also Karaman have more buildings in Anatolia than Ottomutts. Ottomutts were sub humans

and Karaman TÜRKs were the first TÜRKs to stand up against the Mongols, they started guerilla war against Mongolians and Seljuks.

Karamans were exiled to Bulgaria after their defeat at the hands of Ottomans, right? Do you know what became of them after that?

not all of them were expelled. only Central Anatolian nomads in Karaman were expelled.

And they're called Bulgarian Turks now.

Also some people claim that Ataturk's family comes from Karaman lands

Okay, will do one by one
>Azerbaijan
Easily the bestest neighbour we have right now. Also we have sizeable azeri minority who have generally kept to themselves, grow potatoes and don't start shit up. Also Saingilo region was ceded to them by the communists after 1921 annexation
>Armenians
I'd say we are friendly rivals. Had a war with them back in 1918 over some clay. Sizeable minority in Tbilisi and more so in Javakheti region which some armenians consider their clay. Then there's the fact that Armenians commonly claim Georgian things as Armenian made or invented. Things like the alphabet, wine, churchkhela etc. Also claim several well-known people are Armenians like Shota Rustaveli and so on. Because of these facts there's a resentment towards them. From their perspective I think they are asshurt about Armenian genocide not being recognized here and our generally good relations with turks and azeris
>Turks
Usually they are pretty okay(present company excluded), right now they are a strategic economic partner but there's that lingering enmity over the lands and whole conquering thing. They also owe us some lands won by war and ceded to them by the bolsheviks. They also have their eyes on Batumi and Adjara region so there's that
>Russians
Most people outright hate russian state, older people like them because of the USSR nostalgia. Georgian SSR did very well economically during the soviet times and older people think that we've been on the decline since the independence. Whole war and occupation thing contributes to that hate thing too. They have a reputation of fucking us over from 1783 Georgievsk treaty onwards.
>USA
Pretty okay in my book. Some people feel like US is spreading their degeneracy, faggotry and equality memes and that this will bring our downfall. Others seem to love your country though.
Might have missed some things but you have a general idea
back to your general roach
pls stop replying to him

You cannot give orders to me, Pontian sub human. Or else for the rest of your life you'll sit in a wheelchair

Really cool flag.

I like yours too

Mine's a plain bicolored flag with a cuck stamp.
The only thing nice about the flag is that the uncucked
version is around 900 years old.

What's up with the Elvish LARPing?

Well, its aesthetic imho
Quoi?

Honestly, why did misha change the folk song? Dideba was way better

Misha being Misha I guess. Also they say that it is similar to German anthem but I agree I like it better than current one

youtube.com/watch?v=BmcNaQiz3NA

Thank you Georgian lad, very good post
Would you say Georgian food is good?

It's very good, i'd say you have to try khacapuri (adjaruli) and khinkali.
Both classic georgian cuisines and very delicous, i wish there were local georgian stores here

You're welcome mate
>Would you say Georgian food is good?
Almost all who try it love it so yeah.
Some large American cities seem to have Georgian restaurants or Russian restaurants offering Georgian dishes, I'm sure you could get khachapuri in coastal cities

Bumping with comfy song m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGhIyfm6dA

>დებილი მუტლობა
>ქთ

>ITT: Georgians are posting whores
no wonder why brothels are full of Georgians here.

>t. Mehmet Osmanoglu

at least you'll see for once a woman without mustaches

So tell me gruzini if u hate us so much how come You all speak in russian ??

Thet turk gruzin žid noses

Thet turk gruzin box heads faces

Thank god we have get rid of your kavkazian box head faces leave slavic white russia alone filty shitskins Texi drivers never come back You are not welcome in russia or in izrael any more

We dont want to see Your agly xazar Jew monky gruzin box heads faces in russia any more :D never come stay in Your muntien fuck stalin and fuck gruzia with Your box televizar heads

I only love Your vino thets it all gruzins i know are all taxi drivers here spreaking broken russian and all have russians wifes Why ???

Is fatima and zaira to agly for You

Why not they speaking georgian here?? Why even there kids speak in russian and not georgian ?? ??

Evrey night i lisen them singing karioki blyat vladimirski centaral then ivan kacin then blotnoy ador ?? Then dolya varvskaya ?? Then zolotyi kupala ?? Then start dance lizginka drunk za Hell fighting then kiss and back home

Like most of ex soviets Georgians are all Sabhumans taxi drivers thet preper to speak in russian and we all get relax of good шaнcoн :D

Copypasta?

Georgians are glorified Armenians they're not very different.

he's a mommy's special one, if you know what i mean

I am not soviet i am the new alfa jeneretion 20 old and I bet You Sabhumans geruzins monkys

Dont even know this legend guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ywmQFe1aCnc

Dont You feel sad he gona die soon :(

How come gruzins here say thet before America come they all lived happy with out wars and whan America come the war started and evrey one hate evrey one now some was realy smort stady to neviem doctors in soviet time

Come here to fucking Izrael to be doctrors bet life is life and they become a shity teksi drievers here ?

>Пeщepный жидoвcкий нaциoнaлизм

ყველა ყლე აქ რატო შემოდის

you're'st've'omst all gay
fuck this shit country

ანიმე :3

ტ. მურთხი

>ანიმე
-ს დედაც მოვტყან

წ-წაშალე ახლავე! ;_;

Tell me why the Georgian kid at my school is a pleb but has a 10/10 wife???

Even a remote irrelevant caucasus shithole has gay anime posters what the fuck

ΤΑΜΤΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ

youtu.be/7sj6BuU4dSk

Yes I know, apparently she was a whore, that's why she moved out of Georgia.

I'm not a pidarast though. Why the fuck is anime associated with sodomites these days?

There have been a few threads made by russians and nordics where they pretend to be anime girls and talk about extremely gay shit

post pics of Georgia pls

been to Abkhazia only, but many of my friends went to Georgia too, say Batumi is alright
too bad there's few direct flights from smaller Russian cities

Say what?