White Boy Privilege

archive.is/s2NDy ... Kinda makes you think.

Dear white boys: I'm not sorry.

I don't care if you think the feminists are taking over the world, that the Black Lives Matter movement has gotten a little too strong, because that's bulls---.

I get that change can be scary, but equality shouldn't be.

Hey white boys: It's time to act like a woman. To be strong and make a difference. It's time to let go of that fear.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm3546153/resume?ref_=nm_ov_res
youtu.be/6c-io5eksN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a jew.

>Royce (((Mann)))

>white men have privilege
>white women don't

>Letting cucks tell you how to be

>(((white)))

didn't macklemore already do this?

>Dear Asian-Americans
Fuck off, I don't want your cuck virtue signalling apologies.

>Getting sent to a private school with a tuition of $20,000 to learn how to tell others how they're privileged

Is this how boys try to get laid now?

This

imdb.com/name/nm3546153/resume?ref_=nm_ov_res

>Ethnicity: Caucasian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Mixed, Latin/Hispanic, Native American

>muh scary change
When will they retire this straw man? No one is scared of change. People want things to keep improving, and if we turn into a multi-culti hell hole like Brazil, they won't continue to improve.

>Hey white boys: It's time to act like a woman. To be strong and make a difference. It's time to let go of that fear.
He's right. Except for the woman part. It's time to be strong, kick the minorities out of your countries and kill the cuckcs.

>(((paideda)))
anyone from atlanta knows that the entire staff and population of that (((school))) should be lined against a wall and shot

The people who think privilege doesn't exist are the same people who would've thought this picture wasn't racist.
All these computerized white boys are scared of losing their soft hands for masturbation lmao

There is literally nothing wrong with racism or white privilege in white countries.

Lol good luck taking in the white race faggot. We used to stand in rows of thousands and hack each other to death, then go home and live off mead. We are fucking badass, drinking and fighting is in our DNA. You are going to lose this fight in the long run. Because white people never lose fights period.

I have mixed feelings about that, especially because I don't consider America to be a white country. We're supposed to be multicultural. Europeans can stay white though.

just fucking kill yourself ahmed

I'm white, but I like having racist white trash like yourself in my country because nobody takes you seriously and it makes me feel better about myself as a person. Trailer's, meth, waving your shotgun with a beer gut and three inbred kids roaming around are quintessentially American, and you have the right to preserve your genes, far away, in the woods, away from civilization. That's why I love America. There's room for people like you.

More like Jewish Privilege amirite

I hate to shit in this little pussies cheerios but he is not at all white.
Not one bit.

>computerized

We Tron now

DELETE THIS

Since fucking when are we supposed to be multicultural?
Show me where in the constitution it says we are a multicultural nation.
This is just liberal horseshit being repeated by fucking dumdums.

Good goy.

oy vey

>Hey white boys: It's time to act like a woman
do nothing and complain?

I thought that was the whole point of the American Dream. It didn't matter who you were or where you came from, if you worked hard, you would succeed in America.

Tee hee or whatever. I would hate to hear the same thing day after fucking day after fucking day.

>brown eyes
he's not even fucking white...

>thinks he is white
kek

(((((white)))))

Most appropriate for Sup Forums white bois

>To be honest I'm scared of what it would be like if i wasn't on the top rung if the tables were turned and I didn't have my white boy privilege safety blankie to protect me.

Y'all know he is right that is why you're hysterically trying to point out his brown eyes (not his boipucci, his literal eyes) and name Mann being possible Jewish.

No, that's retarded, because it's pointless to try and advance a society if the lower rungs are just going to drag them back down with guilt and shame.

You just re-wrote what I said and basically said SO THERE!

You admit it is true, that you could not survive and would be scared if the tables were tarned.

The other issue is that they are NOT trying to drag you down. But you need to admit and own your privilege.

Mann is a German name

>That you could not survive and would be scared if the tables were tarned
>tarned
lol, but none of these people could live in the fucking wild and strangely most people with cabins are fucking white.
I can recognize the fact that my privilege exists and that economic equality has racial factors. Anyone who's denying that fact is retarded, and often fucking point to places like Africa to remind kids how good they have it here. Why they turn around and say "but privilege doesn't exist!" is fucking asinine. I don't, however, feel bad about it, and do not feel the need apologize for it in anyway, because the position that I'm in is what people should want for their kids.

Assigned male.

youtu.be/6c-io5eksN4