A reminder to terrorists what REAL Islam teaches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w66Ist_G5To
youtube.com/watch?v=51_XrR3J9VY
alwaght.com/en/News/5760/Grand-Imam-of-the-al-Azhar-Called-for-Killing-ISIS-Terrorists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please give me the Islamic definition of innocent

Fuck this nonsense. Fuck you OP.

Vive la France

>Ignoring the next verse

Friendly reminder that the koran specifically states infidels aren't innocent.

>innocent = muslim
>not muslim = not innocent

you don't get it do you?

To bad that anyone who is not a Muslim is not an innocent.

It's right in same verse + 5:33 which orders to rip limbs off those who defy Islam. That maymay is partial quote.

i don't see radical presbyterians or buddhists killing this many people

They don't consider us innocent.

>Implying "innocent" means the same thing to Muslims as it does to everyone else.

>No true Scotsman

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
5:32

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment
5:33

Muslim here, I consider you innocent. So do my niggas so you are proven wrong, what have you to say now?

thats not a real logical falacy, Ivan

That what muslims think doesn't matter because a person at war should never take advice from his enemy.

i think muslims are unreasonable and should calm down a little

(USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST)

#notallmuslims

Islam shall end, as will the jews that flood it into our nations. You've awakened our wrath. Your worthless people shall burn as recompense.

Sandniggers don't consider "Infidels" innocent.

>those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption

There you go, that's the definition of one who is not innocent. Not just a Muslim, but a man of any religion will tell you that those who wage a war against their God and strive to corrupt the adherents are not innocent but deserving of punishment. That you don't realize this isn't unique to Islam is enough for me to think I'm wasting my time in replying to you; I wouldn't reply to an indoctrinated child usually.

many muslims don't?

kuffar aren't innocent
there you go, happy jihad

According to Islamic tradition which describes this graphically, Jesus' descent will be in the midst of wars fought by al-Mahdi (lit. "the rightly guided one"), known in Islamic eschatology as the redeemer of Islam, against al-Masīh ad-Dajjāl (the Antichrist "false messiah") and his followers.[57] Jesus will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes—his head anointed. He will say prayer behind al-Mahdi then join him in his war against the Dajjal. Jesus, considered as a Muslim, will abide by the Islamic teachings. Eventually, Jesus will slay the Antichrist, and then everyone who is one of the People of the Book (ahl al-kitāb, referring to Jews and Christians) will believe in him. Thus, there will be one community, that of Islam.

>Eventually, Jesus will slay the Antichrist, and then everyone who is one of the People of the Book (ahl al-kitāb, referring to Jews and Christians) will believe in him. Thus, there will be one community, that of Islam.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43: Kitab-ul-`Ilm (Book of Knowledge), Hâdith Number 656:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts)."
—Narrated by Abu Huraira[60]

Sure sounds peaceful and moderate.

Innocents in Islam are only the non-heretical muslims according to your particular sect of Islam, in other words, everyone else is not an innocent, and therefore free game for raping and pillaging.

Good thing infidels are not seen as innocent.

The next verse literally states that all who are unbelievers are the worst kind of sinners and that you must cut off their heads and their fingertips.

>infidels
>innocent
babby's first koran scripture?

Wtf Leaf, you are not yourself. You cannot be that angry and mean. Watch some hockey, drink some syrup and feel better.

You need to learn Islams definition of innocent.

>implying they don't want to kill all of humanity

Non Muslims are not considered innocents. They're infidels.

Too bad you're considered guilty if you reject Islam. AKA your argument is invalid.

>innocent

but westerners are all decadent heretics who sin against allah on a daily basis. killing them is fair game.

Chapter 9 of the Qur'an, in English called "Ultimatum," is the most important concerning the issues of abrogation and jihad against unbelievers. It is the only chapter that does not begin "in the name of God, most benevolent, ever-merciful."[54] Commentators agree that Muhammad received this revelation in 631, the year before his death, when he had returned to Mecca and was at his strongest.[55] Muhammad bin Ismail al-Bukhari (810-70), compiler of one of the most authoritative collections of the hadith, said that "Ultimatum" was the last chapter revealed to Muhammad[56] although others suggest it might have been penultimate. Regardless, coming at or near the very end of Muhammad's life, "Ultimatum" trumps earlier revelations.

Because this chapter contains violent passages, it abrogates previous peaceful content. Muhsin Khan, the translator of Sahih al-Bukhari, says God revealed "Ultimatum" in order to discard restraint and to command Muslims to fight against all the pagans as well as against the People of the Book if they do not embrace Islam or until they pay religious taxes. So, at first aggressive fighting was forbidden; it later became permissible (2:190) and subsequently obligatory (9:5).[57] This "verse of the sword" abrogated, canceled, and replaced 124 verses that called for tolerance, compassion, and peace.[58]

Suyuti said that everything in the Qur'an about forgiveness and peace is abrogated by verse 9:5, which orders Muslims to fight the unbelievers and to establish God's kingdom on earth.

Quran 5:33

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

If you reject Islam, you're not innocent.

Argument destroyed.

According to Ibn Kathir in his commentary on Chapter 9:5, Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first caliph, used this and other verses to validate fighting anyone who either did not pay religious taxes to the Muslims or convert to Islam. Ibn ‘Umar Ibn al-Khattab, one of the hadith transmitters, quoted Muhammad as saying, "I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except God and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God." He testified that Ad-Dahhak bin Muzahim, an authentic transmitter of hadiths, said that the verse of the sword "abrogated every agreement of peace between the Prophet and any idolater, every treaty, and every term." ‘Awfi cited Ibn ‘Abbas, who argued that "Ultimatum" obviated earlier peace treaties.[60] The Shafi‘i school took this as a justification for killing anyone who abandoned prayer and for fighting anyone who refused to pay increased religious minority taxes.[61]

Such interpretations resonate. Muhammad Sa‘id Ramadan al-Buti, a contemporary Al-Azhar University scholar, wrote that "the verse (9:5) does not leave any room in the mind to conjecture about what is called defensive war. This verse asserts that holy war, which is demanded in Islamic law, is not a defensive war because it could legitimately be an offensive war. That is the apex and most honorable of all holy wars. Its goal is the exaltation of the word of God, the construction of Islamic society, and the establishment of God's kingdom on earth regardless of the means. It is legal to carry on an offensive holy war."[62]

>REAL islam

lolwut

its nothing but bullshit wrapped up in hate used as an excuse for every stupid thing muslims do

ex-muslim here, this is bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=w66Ist_G5To

>what REAL Islam teaches
“This Book is not to be doubted…. As for the unbelievers, it is the same whether or not you forewarn them; they will not have faith. God has set a seal upon their hearts and ears; their sight is dimmed and grievous punishment awaits them.” Quran 2:1/2:6-2:10

“God’s curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny God’s own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred God’s most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers.” Quran 2:89-2:90

“Lord…Give us victory over the unbelievers.” Quran 2:286

“Lord…give us victory over the unbelievers.” Quran 3:147

“I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.” Quran 8:12

“Let not the unbelievers think they will ever get away. They have not the power so to do. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy…” Quran 8:59-60

“When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.” Quran 9:5

“Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.” Quran 9:73

“Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.” Quran 9:123

“Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another…” Quran 5:51

“He that chooses a religion over Islam, it will not be accepted from him and in the world to come he will be one of the lost.” Quran 3:85

“Let not believers make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful – he that does this has nothing to hope for from Good – except in self-defense. God admonishes you to fear Him: for to God shall all return.” Quran 3:28

“Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Scalding water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed with rods of iron.

“Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, back they shall be dragged, and will be told: ‘Taste the torment of the Conflagration!'” Quran 22:19-20

“Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.” Quran 48:29

“Those that deny Our revelations We will burn in fire. No sooner will their skins be consumed than We shall give them other skins, so that they may truly taste the scourge. God is mighty and wise.” Quran 4:56

“Believers, know that the idolaters [non-Muslims] are unclean. Let them not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year is ended.” Quran 9:28

“The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” Quran 98:6

Good taqiyya attempt, osama.

First of all, this verse is preceded by a mention that it was given to the Jews. Second, it was not. It is a rabbinical teaching. This means Allah does not even know where the teaching is from.

And the verse is followed by:
>The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;
In other words, killing is fine as long as it's done to defend Islam including killing those who oppose Islam.

post slam poetry to fix this racism

youtube.com/watch?v=51_XrR3J9VY

Guess your not as witty as you thought you'd be posting this.

In the Quran, Non-Muslims ae NOT innocent people.

retard, what does 5:32 say? it's in the context of biblical Israel. 5:33 defines the punishment reserved for HIGH TREASON against King and Country in ancient Israel.

You should not take things out of context, lest you want to look like a fucking retard.

5:32 : It is because of this that We have decreed for the Children of Israel: "Anyone who kills a person for other than murder, or corruption in the land; then it is as if he has killed all the people! And whoever spares a life, then it is as if he has given life to all the people." Our messengers had come to them with clarities, but many of them are, after this, still corrupting on the earth.

5:33 The recompense of those who fight God and His messenger, and seek to make corruption in the land, is that they will be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from alternate sides or that they be banished from the land; that is a disgrace for them in this world and in the Hereafter they will have a great retribution.

>corruption
The definition of corruption in islam is any foreign culture that does not submit to islam.

>Guess your not as witty
>your
>your
>your

Infidels are not innocent. This quote is a lie used by Muslims to justify their crusade.

Jews made us cucked so we can fall to Islam and then Jews will airdrop pork to take over the world.

false. It defines the punishment for high treason against King and Country in the context of biblical Israel.

Kuffar are not innocent. I'm gald to see the infidel trembling in fear on this board.

Sup Forums will do fucking nothing as usual. We will keep killing you in attacks just set so far apart that you don't actually rise against us. Let the storm of controversy end before we make anothe attack.

Inshallah Sup Forums will remain a small irrelevant corner of the internet and the cucks in real life will do nothing to stop us. We will rule this continent by the end of this century completely. I have honoured to live in the time wherein the Prophet Muhammad's(pbuh) prediction about the fall of Rome will take place.

It's a shame this state chose to leave the European Union it means I will not simply be able to hop on a train to Rome and join my brothers on the day in which Rome is destroyed. But I will find a way to bear witness to the final destruction of the Crusader dogs.

Would be nice but for the fact that all non-muslims are guilty of shirk, the worship of any person or thing other than allah, and therefore by definition NOT 'innocent persons.'

We infidels are onto your deception, my friend.

"Innocent" status by the Qooky Books own teaching can be revoked immediately if they're non muslim, good shariah muslims

the "innocent person" it talks about is your average ISIS fighter

a non-muslim is never innocent in the eyes of Allah

Non believers arent innocent.

/thread

>your

ok retard, sure they aren't. what about the fact that ISIS kills more Muslims than non-Muslims? Are they infidels too?

Everyone is an infidel except for the 100 or so in the middle of Syria, I guess?

If you're not Muslim you're not innocent.

In Islam Muhammad is the last messenger. 5:33 is not a teaching that applies merely to some extremely limited context of ancient Israel. Go peddle your lies and obfuscation to someone else.

So those guilty of corruption, and thus deserving of death, are those who don't accept Allah's word?

Do these people even read their own scriptures?

>Vive la France
>posts the guy that killed it

Muhammad was in Mecca and trading and shit. One day he has some visions in a cave where he liked to masturbate. Anyway, he starts getting people to follow him because Arabs are more gullible than white BLM supporters. Eventually enough people are dumb enough to follow him that they start destroying the shrines to the other gods in Mecca (which was against the law and their main source of income via pilgrimages). So Muhammad and his boys are kicked out and they go to live in the next town over which they renamed Medina (the city of the prophet). So they conquer Medina and make everyone convert and then they go back to Mecca. Muhammad marries a 6 year old and fucks her when she's 9. Muhammad is also greedy so he leaves the stone he used to help him get off in that cave in the middle of town and tells everyone you have to pray towards it and that its really important to visit it and give Muhammad money.

Then they spread this plague to the four corners of the Earth. And here we are today. Most of the violent passages in the Quran are during his time after being kicked out of Mecca and during his conquests.

keep in mind that they are referring to the innocent in the eyes of their god. If they believe that their god does not see those people who were killed as "innocent" then it is justified.

you didn't read the quran, surah al hashr disagrees FULLY with you

if you committed high treason in the time of the Prophet, sure, the punishment was death. Nothing unusual about that.

5:32 even mentioned that 'after the corruption/treason' that Moses, Jesus and the Children of Israel had to face, it still endured until Prophet Muhammad.

That refers to their own kind, not Kafir.

Isis doesn't consider any of their victims to be true muslims.

The homosexual isis pushes off the ledge may be considered a muslim by you and himself, but Isis says otherwise.

Thus the paradox of organised religion. Different people interpret the same religion differently.

You should be careful, the penalty for apostasy like that is death

What the fuck is up with the lack of checking repeating digits?

Check'd

I'm pretty agnostic, but I've read all the holy books. I think Islam is a bit more believable than God turning himself into a ghost to birth himself in human form, desu

>1post by this id

report and sage

I don't necessarily believe that Islam is intrinsically more violent than any other religion, but the culture around it is definitely one of the worst, most vile and barbarian groups in the modern world.

This

I got banned recently for checking digits. Too scared to do it anymore.

ISIS has killed more Muslims than """Kafir"""

You have no idea what you're talking about.

whuuuut, muslims commiting murderous mischief?

What even is sunni/shia

I mean, I left out the night journey and some other stuff. Islam is just Arab fascism.

Since when did the Qur'an apply ONLY to the time of Muhammad? The essence of this teaching applies to any place ruled by Islamic law today.

>I don't necessarily believe that Islam is intrinsically more violent than any other religion
you are objectively, empirically wrong. Islam is the most violent religion because any chance of reformation of liberalism being introduced has been dismembered for apostasy or weeded out by fundamental groups.

I think the only way we can truly achieve world peace is by quite literally destroying Islam. Not just the followers, because they welcome death. Biut the ideology as well.

what is and isn't kaffir is entirely arbitrary and ISIS knows this and uses this to their advantage

Remember in 2000 when Bush and Gore basically tied? It's like that but filtered through the lens of Islam so they hate each other and need to blow each other up.

I agree. The problem is people don't give up there culture when moving to a country not filled with savages.

>Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely.

>unless for a soul or for corruption
Uhhhhh....

Muhammad's word is essentially law in Islam

Define the muslim version of innocence

>infidels
>innocent
Choose one you fucking sperg

"Innocent person" in Islam is someone who does namaz 5 times a day and pays zakyat to local sharia mafia.
Kafirs are not "innocent person" and killing them is encouraged.

Actually the issue is more fundamental. What you want to ask is what is the definition of an innocent person? The answer is a faithful muslim if you look at the proper sources. Everyone else falls outside of this.

Yup, that's right, but when there are 2 contradictory passages of the Quran, the Muslim scholars consider truer the later revealed. All those peaceful passages are from when Muhammad was powerless. When he gained power later on, the verses of the Quran became warmongering.

So... the Quranic scholars consider the LATER, warmongering verses, truer. But it is moral according to the Sharia to lie to non-muslims so that Islam may gains power and influence and maybe convert some kafir...

all people that are not muslim are also not innocent.

Dumb shit

Interpretation for severely autistic retards, such of yourself:

5:32 CHILDREN OF ISRAEL: "ANYONE WHO KILLS FOR OTHER THAN RETRIBUTION OF MURDER OR HIGH TREASON IS WILL BE AS IF HE KILLED ALL OF HUMANITY". TREASON HAPPENED DURING YOUR TIME, AND EVEN AFTER. MOSES AND JESUS TRIED TO CORRECT THIS, BUT THERE WAS TREASON STILL UNTIL MOHAMMAD

5:33 THOSE THAT COMMITTED HIGH TREASON AGAINST GOD's MESSENGER WERE KILLED OR BANISHED, AND THEY WILL SEE PUNISHMENT IN THE NEXT LIFE

Remember that most of the OT was acted out over a long period of time, some hundreds of years. The Quran takes place over maybe ten.

Yeah, apostates. This is because they occupied the regions they took over.

Also captcha asked me to select commercial trucks and now I'm triggered.

check'd

Kek wills you to continue checking.

Tell the Wahhabists that, they're Kharijites that kill other Muslims and non muslims.

'innocent person' infidels cannot be considered as persons let alone innocent faggy muslim cock sucker

So everyone they killed in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Jordan, etc are ALL apostates? How would they be able to make that determination without backing of the Grand Imam of the Sunni faith?

Oh wait...
alwaght.com/en/News/5760/Grand-Imam-of-the-al-Azhar-Called-for-Killing-ISIS-Terrorists

Looks like it's ISIS that are the apostates.

You're obfuscating by implying this teaching applies only to a very narrow context. It simply isn't true.