Explain please why Russians are not white

Explain please why Russians are not white

mongol genes

>taking memes seriously

>mongol genes
Say Hunnic rapebabe.

i am sorry, i didn't want to offend you, but it is a fact that russians were ruled by mongols and thus have many mongol genes
But only because your are not white doesn't mean you are worth less

>i am sorry, i didn't want to offend you, but it is a fact that russians fight few centuries against mongols and thus don't have many mongol genes
But only because your are white doesn't mean you are worth less.

fix

Because not first world
I am seriously saying that
For example, if Latin America is the first world, European ยท American will treat them as White States

Because Russians don't look white.

Sure Sup Forums thinks the people in pic related are "Slavic", but people like me who live in extremely mixed countries can tell when a person is purely white and when the person is mixed.

for some reason you seem to hate Germans
I can only hope that one day you will be able to overcome your irrational hate

>White Russians
>post tatars

Japan is the First world country. Japs are white?

Russians are white. Slavs are white.

>Brazilians non-white
>post native Americans

Ukrainian migrant detected

you can't even speak even such easy language as english
proof of that russians are mongoloid gypsies

The Japanese are Mongoloid
It is impossible to regard it as a Caucasian
But if the same Caucasian, such as the Turks and the Arabs, becomes completely the first world, they are regarded as White as closely related to the Southern Europeans

Russia is not anglo-saxon coony. WASP's aren't my masters. I'm don't have reasons for speacking English in difference with you.

>Russia is not anglo-saxon colony.
fix

>Russia is not anglo-saxon coony.
Oh boyyyy

>R*ssians actually believe anywhere on Earth is not a colony of Anglo-Jewish financial capital
lel

I'm remember story when some black person with daugther become extremely rich in the US during fist half of XX century. Autorities give them official status of white people because of this.

Race is social construct.

>Muricans seriously believe to Reptiloids
lel