Will ban vaccines

>will ban vaccines
>will ban all environmental initiatives
>will ban muslims from entering the US
>will outlaw gay marriage/discriminate against LGBT
>will work against net neutrality

Why do Amerifats want to vote for this reality TV star with zero political experience?

>Some Muslims don't like us for our meddling in the middle east, so let's vote in the most Islamophobic candidate possible!

I hope you retards enjoy small pox, global warming, more terrorism, stricter regulation on the internet and the suppression of the rights of all minorities.

But I guess it's worth it, cause le Uncle Trump will say naughty things about black people and he retweets neo-nazis on twitter.

Thank fuck 90% of you retards can't vote. A Trump nomination means Clinton wins, so congrats retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/532608358508167168
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump
hrc.org/
foxnews.com/transcript/2016/01/31/ted-cruz-attacks-donald-trump-financial-record-trump-responds/
truthlibrary.info/articles/vaccines/cdc-admits-that-vaccine-schedule-and-aluminium-have-never-been-tested/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A literal fucking sage to a literal fucking leaf

>will ban vaccines
none of these matter if you become a victim of the religion of peace

He is not against net neutrality in the company sense. He just said he will use the internet as a tool of war.

>I will support anti-science that kills the environment and gives me long eradicated diseases, as well as supporting censorship on the internet as long as my candidate says naughty things about muslims, despite the fact that that'll likely only increase the hostility between Islam and the west.

Thank god you fucks were in the minority last election.

>He is not against net neutrality in the company sense
Oh, so only in the individual sense. Cool.
Are you ready to submit your online liberties in the name of le Trump?

Liberals are literally wrong about everything. Spare me your sanctimonious bullshit.

>will ban vaccines
did he say we should ban all vaccines? or did he say that some cases of autism may be caused by misuse of vaccines? there's a difference
not what he said
only correct thing on here, although it's completely possible that Congress wouldn't even let him do it if he wanted
what? he was criticized by many Republicans for being so "progressive" with the transgender bathroom situation
i don't think there's any way to know that, it's not something that has been discussed very much

>Fighting back against islam is bad! It will just make them mad!

>Literal rape `dont scream so he wont hurt you` situation

Tool of war. He will use it in the middle east to stop ISIS communications. That is all he has said, faggot. Stay mad

>president trump can ban all those things but can't ban leafs from shitposting
Why even live?

>as long as my candidate says naughty things about muslims, despite the fact that that'll likely only increase the hostility between Islam and the west.
Inviting more of them over sure hasn't helped very much, why not try something new? I don't ever want to see a truck drive through a crowd of children on Parliament hill

only correct thing on here, although it's completely possible that Congress wouldn't even let him do it if he wanted

See picture

This was meant for you

>or did he say that some cases of autism may be caused by misuse of vaccines?
Is there ANY scientific consensus for this? What regulations will he implement on this pseudoscience?

>not what he said
He has time and time again rejected climate change, even calling it a Chinese conspiracy. Do you expect him to implement ANY pro-environmental policies?

>although it's completely possible that Congress wouldn't even let him do it if he wanted
Agreed, since it's unconstitutional

>what? he was criticized by many Republicans for being so "progressive" with the transgender bathroom situation
And yet he has a history of being against nationwide marriage equality. But no, a single quotation about a single issue trumps all.

>i don't think there's any way to know that, it's not something that has been discussed very much
A quote from Donald:
>Net neutrality is the Fairness Doctrine.
Source:

>will ban vaccines
He critized it using real case examples linked to autism, no where did he ever suggest banning
No he won't and barely talks about them because they aren't an issue
Temp ban just as Carter, Reagan and Obama banned Muslims.
He's the most pro LGBT GOP candidate ever. He's constantly shilling for them lately and quickly winning them over.

Not once has he mentioned the issue

Don't make shit up

Regardless of whether or not you agree with Trump's policies you should vote for him. Executive power is unconstitutional and the power of the President has ballooned far past anything it should have decades ago. If Trump tries to do all the shit that pisses off Democrats and Republicans then they will have to make the choice of what to do. Let Trump get away with his nonsense so the power of the executive branch is unfazed when it returns to their hands in 4 years. Or make the short term play to say Trump can't do that shit and set a precedent of reigning in executive power. Checks and balances were created for a reason and a Trump presidency will help return us to that.

lol shiiieeett, I just realized no matter what we are fucked.

>He critized it using real case examples linked to autism
Those don't exist though. There is ZERO evidence that vaccines cause autism.

>No he won't and barely talks about them because they aren't an issue
>they aren't an issue
Saying they're a non-issue is a statement on climate change (which is a scientific consensus, btw)

>Temp ban just as Carter, Reagan and Obama banned Muslims.
[citation needed]

>He's the most pro LGBT GOP candidate ever. He's constantly shilling for them lately and quickly winning them over.
Quotes from the Donald:
>I would strongly consider [appointing justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage], yes
>I'm just for traditional marriage
>It’s like in golf,’ he said. ‘A lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive,’ said Mr. Trump, a Republican. ‘It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist

>Not once has he mentioned the issue
Literally quoted here: >Net neutrality is the Fairness Doctrine.

>>will outlaw gay marriage/discriminate against LGBT
>>will work against net neutrality
When has he ever said this?

>I would strongly consider [appointing justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage], yes
source:
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump

already cited TWICE

>hrc.org/

better than a criminal

>the actual source:
foxnews.com/transcript/2016/01/31/ted-cruz-attacks-donald-trump-financial-record-trump-responds/

What a surprise, provide some sources and all the Trump supporting Sup Forumstards disappear.

This is coming from a country that voted for someone even more inept than George Bush jr

all of that will literally happen regardless of whoever is president

>>will ban vaccines

MUH STRAWMAN!

>>will ban all environmental initiatives

MUH STRAWMAN!

>>will ban muslims from entering the US

Hey Leaf, have watched the news today?

MUH STRAWMAN!

MUH STRAWMAN!

Wtf I hate trump now

If you don't have muslims in your country, how can they commit terror attacks in your country?

>Is there ANY scientific consensus for this? What regulations will he implement on this pseudoscience?
>MUH CONSENSUS!

Kill yourself.

>He has time and time again rejected climate change, even calling it a Chinese conspiracy.

That was NOT what you accused him of you ignorant Leaf. And fuck climate change. The AGW based GCMs have all been falsified.

>Do you expect him to implement ANY pro-environmental policies?

We have enough fucking environmental regulation in the U.S.

>>although it's completely possible that Congress wouldn't even let him do it if he wanted
>Agreed, since it's unconstitutional
>A Leaf
>Talking about muh Constitution?

The president can ban travel to the U.S. by non-citizens of any group he can define. Any religion. Any race. He can fucking ban travel by people with different color eyes if he wants, and without approval from Congress.

That is law, and it is a law that was upheld by the USSC.

>And yet he has a history of being against nationwide marriage equality.

10th Amendment means this is not a Federal issue. It's a state issue. The recent USSC ruling was dead wrong. But I doubt he cares that much either way.

Now act like a Leaf and blow away.

>Temp ban just as Carter, Reagan and Obama banned Muslims.
>[citation needed]

Just admit you have zero idea what you're talking about and go back to virtue signaling on facebook.

>will ban vaccines
Completely unfounded and false statement.
False statement.
That is his appeal, none of us want shit skins in the west
No he's going to put them into rehab and get them help for their mental illnesses
You're confused, this is pushed heavily by lobbyists that sponsor the left.

Anything else you uninformed dumb ass?

>>will ban vaccines
exaggeration, but no harm done to discuss the composition of vaccines
>>will ban all environmental initiatives
all the ones focused on climate change are essentially useless right now, and environmental initiatives are bad for business and we dont need another reason why company's will move away
>>will ban muslims from entering the US
he said this once, it's temporary. He recognizes the muslim threat to the US, as would anyone with a brain. He's just doubling down on enforcing borders meant to protect his people.
He's for gay marriage and said it should be left up to the states, do you hate democracy? And gays dont really anything to cry about other than "social rights" so no harm no foul
now this im worried about, but he clearly showed a clear line of what should and what won't be monitored.

God bless

>Why do Amerifats want to vote for this reality TV star with zero political experience?
if you've ever negotiated in your life any amount of money or time you've just entered politics

the president controls immigration as per the constitution

Why do you do this Canada? Why is your shitposting so bad? Is it the syrup?

leaving gay marriage up to the states is the most democratic way to handle the situation. The ruling was bogus

I almost took you seriously then i saw the Canadian flag.

>will ban vaccines

These are all good things tbqh my leaf senpai

I support all of that I really hope he does it the madman

>will ban vaccines
doubt it he will just prevent the government from making them mandatory and will make them safer
if you mean taxes that only benefit the elite and do nothing for the enviorment than yes
good
doubt it though I wouldn't stop it
good, net neutrality is just the foot in the door for internet censorship

Newt mentioned deporting all muslims on Hannity tonight.

btw net neutrality is a good thing, as long as they neutralize the SJW narrative.

>hue monkeys in charge of understanding the globalist agenda

So that's why the court overturned Obama's executive immigration action as unconstitutional huh? Made me think.

Only the weak will die. Which im ok with. Done with the pandering of the weak cunts who do nothing but cry.

Yeah dude its why we need to promote national libertarianism. Shut off our fucking immigration for a Generation and see how we do while giving everyone some real freedom.

Problem is, its not going to work. We need something a little more.... Right to balance the scales because we have strayed too far left for too long. Leftist policy replaces what works with what sounds nice.

Its time to go with what works again.

Fuck off, faggot.

I'm all for everything aside from his lack of environmental knowledge . Muslims need to pay for the terror we live in.

Just the ones that support sharia law. Which doesn't really make any sense to me because why would anybody in their right mind tell the government that they believe in sharia law if they knew it would get them deported?

oh you mean like hillary who supports the TPP which renders your anonymity, ability to use the net freely without paying for specific sites, without having certain sites banned

yea net neutrality under hillary is much MUCH better user

why dont u enrich the new syrians u took in by being their cumdump instead of fucking talking about shit you dont know

The wall is the only thing that matters

Le weed man

He's got my vote. Suck it, Canada.

>Vaccines cause autism
>Sup Forums exists thanks to autism

Therefore

>Trump removes vaccines
>Sup Forums ceases to exist
>yfw you realize we are all suicidal loners who are supporting our extinction by the hands of others.

Vaccines are mutating diseases, making them ineffective, so other solutions are going to be required anyways.
There is significant evidence that global warming is a lie
Banning groups from entering the country, during times of need, is a constitutional right, nevermind that leftist are only importing them because they vote democrat
Affirmative action is unconstitutional, and destroys the free market and economy
No that's hillary

chemical engineering major here

you have no idea what you're talking about

Actually, the only thing he said about it was:
talk to industry leaders and people who know how the whole net is structured (jokingly referring to "calling Bill Gates and asking him to "shut off the internet"... the only part retards and libshits heard) so he can figure ways to block regions where terrorists are using it to promote their ideals and plan attacks.

Basically he's going to have teams of (likely military) actually permaban muslims (hopefully not just from the internet).

OP's probably a upset mudslime who just got done wanking into Trudeau's mouth.

Because fuck this earth. FROG MAN.

wtf I hate Donald Trump now!

>Dr. inflicted autism...

>banning vaccines.

jebusfuckingchristbatmanherewefuckinggo

>The retard I plan on voting for is smarter than the other retard

You convinced me, you are nothing like Obama and Hillary supporters

dem titties on that mom

The internet has turned half the nation into tinfoiled retards, Trump is capitalizing on this.

>>will ban vaccines
his children are vaccinated you retards

Only one I strongly disagree with is banning vaccines. You can have a political argument about all the other stuff, but not using vaccines is just straight up scientifically proven to be dangerous and a bad idea.

I'm with Stefan

Sending Money to Middle East > Fucking the Environment.

So fuck the environment, time for pipelines.

>>or did he say that some cases of autism may be caused by misuse of vaccines?
>Is there ANY scientific consensus for this? What regulations will he implement on this pseudoscience?
Well, there IS this, recently released bit of information...not an actual admittance, but Aluminum is known to be a neurotoxin

truthlibrary.info/articles/vaccines/cdc-admits-that-vaccine-schedule-and-aluminium-have-never-been-tested/

The 2 choices are 1) have the internet be controlled by the government 2) have the internet be controlled by Comcast.

In other words, it doesn't fucking matter because either option is shit.

But some vaccines have been scientifically proven to be dangerous. No one wants a ban on vaccines. We want the same clean vaccines that are afforded to the elite, which don't cause any 'unintended' side affects like autism. And people should not be compelled to take them, by force. Funny, how the left is all about having the 'right to choose' when it comes to abortion but not any other aspect of your health.

trump is actually really pro-lgbt
lesser of two evils really

I welcome polio with open legs.

His opponents will
>remove borders
>pay welfare while having uncontrolled immigration
>will not secure the border, because most of the trespassers are poor and good people
>will continue to draw money from the middle class and disadvantage hard work
>will continue to excuse and make concessions to the world
>will continue the control of speech and thinking to form a model society that represents the goals of the elite

He claims to support traditional marriage. As long as he appoints social conservatives on the Supreme Court and doesn't interfere, it's good.

I dont recall trying to shit on a candidate for his supposed policies that have been talked about loosely and are now being cited inaccurately

why are u defending a fucking leaf anyway u double nigger

I wouldn't say he's pro lgbt, he just doesn't care. Because it's stupid and no one should care as much as we do about 1% of the population.

Everything you typed is a lie OP

Go actually watch Trump interviews and then come back

Autism is caused by the anti deppresants prescribed to young women. But nobody will do anythong because of corruptipn between gov docs and pharmos

he won't ban gay marriage you dumb turd