Just watched the first two episodes...

Just watched the first two episodes, the pilot was great but literally nothing happened in episode 2 except the bathtub melting. What the hell? Seems a little early in the series for a filler episode. Please tell me the rest of it is good.

fuck you

Not really. As Walt gets more "bad" he does some interesting stuff, but it's mostly just overrated watercooler shit from 5 years ago

It's intentional. The pilot builds to what seems to Walt as his final fate, only to be spared. Now the tension will continue to grow.

What happened in the second episode of the Sopranos?

I skipped most of season 1 and some of season 2 because it's so boring, dont feel bad. You can watch those episodes later when you actually get attached to the characters
You dont even miss anything crucial in the story or anything like that, it's fairly isolated all of it.

Now say "Reddit" over and over and call people autistic.

The first episode of a series always does that. Its designed to hook you, and then it slows down once you decide to stick around.

?

>filler episode

The bathtub melting was in the original manga.

My god you children are autistic

There it is.

Breaking Bad is a show entirely written around cliffhangers and setpieces. If you aren't into that now it only gets worse from here

It's overrated garbage. Gave up a few episodes into season two.

like every other show, it has it's ups and downs, but it's entertaining.
everyone on here will say it's shit though, because somehow, it's 'cool' to hate popular things

>implying this guy knows what 'cool' is

Just look at him.

Breaking Bad is-
Came here to say this near verbatim.

I eventually watched the whole show after hating it at first. The show is very slow in general but season 4-5 are really good.

4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 5

>ranking seasons instead of individual episodes

Ranking anything ever is retarded. Why does Sup Forums have to make everything a fucking rolling stone lisy

easier than actual discussion

I am actually re-watching the series for maybe the 3-4th time before BCS comes back in April. I have skipped a few episodes I remember of course here and there but mostly just railing it out on the jewflix...

This show is too good... too good
"SAY MY NAME"

season 5 part 2> 4 >3 >2 > 1 > season 5 part 1