What happened to Jim Carrey?

He's probably the most talented performer in Hollywood. Why is he no longer doing anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/celebrity/jim-carrey-sued-over-ex-girlfriend-cathriona-white-s-death-n651056
youtube.com/watch?v=AENMnjmf7I4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/celebrity/jim-carrey-sued-over-ex-girlfriend-cathriona-white-s-death-n651056

He's got a counter suit going though... it's probably BS... the chick was suicidal and would have gotten her hands on drugs either way.

>talking to a suicidal chick as she is discussing her problems
>out of nowhere ask her if she has been thinking about his dick
Jim seriously fucked up by doing this. Being horny, he should have found some other girl and sex chatted with her.

Because he fried his dopamine producers with shit tons of cocaine and is now a miserable fucking hermit.

Robin Williams did the same thing and also had multiple ex wives absolutely reaming his income which is why he mcfucking killed himself.

>that complete lack of touch
Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

reminder that tit is real

Jesus fucking christ, Jim.... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

>that gif

thank you OP

It's called comedic timing

holy fucking shit Jimbo

I beat off to this scene as a kid.

>No context, no one will ever know
>People bash him for asking an honest question

I've had chicks just randomly ask me about my dick out of nowhere before. Who cares about the conversation beforehand? It may not be appropriate to you but you weren't part of their relationship or knew their quirks.

He fucked a crazy girl and gave her herpes and then tried breaking it off so she killed herself and then her ex cuck of a boyfriend decided to ruin Jim's career by suing him.

I really think he might kill himself.

sure you did

>I'm a hopeless virgin that means everyone I interact with on a polynesian wood bending forum is too

It's okay user, it's not your fault.

Now imagine this with his voice and facial expressions and moves

>probably the most talented performer in Hollywood

Fucking end yourself if this isn't bait, you dumb fag

Don't reply to me, I won't answer because you're either a shitposter or a godless retard beyond help.

>WHAT IS A JOKE

Jesus fuck I'm mad ppl are raging over this. Fuck this world.

He's done almost everything there is to do as an actor and made a shit ton of money. He's in retirement doing whatever he wants.

"Vaccines cause autism"

None is raging you fucking retard. Relax

>Carrey
>talented
pick one

>live in a horrifying 1984/BNW hybrid dystopia in a world dominated by psychotic banker pedophiles
>watched Ace Ventura, Liar Lirar and the Mask religiously as a kid, loved it with all my heart
Jimy Carrey is now a depressed old man with a tragic life and no more comedy
>I have arthritis and neurological problems at 25

Life is a nightmare

Yeah I bet noone is raging over this... I know it's tough to acknowledge the world out there, user, but it exists.

he's a clown who makes goofy faces to entertain children. I loved JC as a kid, but growing up I realized what a worthless hack he was and made me roll my eyes when he wanted to start being taken seriously as an actor.
Tommy Lee Jones was right about this asshole.

Don't worry pham, the singularity will come. Just hold out.

You're not alone, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=AENMnjmf7I4

>None is raging you fucking retard
Have you even read the fucking posts in this thread, you dipshit?

>He's done almost everything there is to do as an actor
Lol
Please be joking, you retard

I can't imagine this flying in a comedy today.

>Tommy Lee Jones was right about this asshole.
What did he say?

Your dum then

I am shocked, SHOCKED that a comedian would break tension using a raunchy joke.

I read this in Jim's voice and lost it.

friendly reminder that's not a fake boob and jim carrey actually sucked the actresses nipple

That he killed his girlfriend

Is this truman show episode?

I really hope not. I know he's a crazy asshole now, but he was still a childhood idol. I care more about this guy than Robin "mediocre tv shows and forced joke movies" Williams.

See these

Why are these faggots so mad anyway?

Sadly I see a Robin Williams ending coming for this beloved comedian.

He has seemed desperately unhappy for years now and it seemed like the love and laughter of millions was what kept the fire inside him burning.

I think it's fading as his career dissipates.

>Sadly I see a Robin Williams ending coming for this beloved comedian.
He's literally been on talk shows talking about how he takes 5-HTP for depression.

Which means that he's probably an anti-pharma type, which means that he won't seek stronger help if he needs it. So yeah.

his mistake was dating a mentally ill groupie

>laughter of millions
that's probably what made him want to stop

Not really a good time to say that..

I'm going down the same road, no matter how happy I get I feel like my life will end in suicide.