Now that we've had a few months to reflect, who was the best breakout star of 2016...

Now that we've had a few months to reflect, who was the best breakout star of 2016? My vote is for Finn Wolfhard from Stranger Things. He is incredibly talented, has an interesting look, and he comes across as very grounded and down to Earth in interviews and on social media. He has all the makings of a terrific character actor.

>has an interesting look,

In other words you're a gay pedo, amirite?

Do you want to fuck everything that looks interesting? Like the Eiffel Tower or the Chrysler PT Cruiser or those new Oreos with lemon frosting? Are those things you want to fuck?

His sister in Stranger Things was better, and not just because she's hot

MBB wasn't his sister.

Confirmed gay pedo.

>it's a lets fantasize about finn episode

you're not fooling anyone. give it up

>His sister
>and not just because she's hot

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE, SHE'S LIKE 2

ur a bitch

u smell

u eat poop

Best actor by far was the kid with no teeth, but y'all pedos wont fap to him so you pick Finn instead.

We ain't dumb, user.

i love u :*

Stranger things was pretty good but none of the actors came across as particularly good.

This is not like oscars, you don't get a great child actor every year... heck, it's pretty rare when kids can actually deliver.

Last one you can consider good so far is Asa Butterfield. He pulled both Hugo and Ender's game and has actually shown promise. If he chooses his roles carefully that guy is going places.

Once the guys from stranger things land a few more roles we can actually have this discussion about them... but so far none was particularly memorable.

Good kid actors come across once every several years...

Millie Bobby Brown is taking a lot. I don't think Finn is liking this situation.

Him and the nigger were the blight on Stranger Things
Never go full retard

>Last one you can consider good so far is Asa Butterfield.

No he isn't. Don't tell me what I consider.

Dude, OP doesn't care about the acting. This is a pedo thread for guys to fap to finn. Finn wasn't in any way good, nor were the rest of the cast. Best Actor by FAR was Winona Ryder. She absolutely nailed the crazy mom role... do you see any threads?

I only watched the last 3 episodes for Winona.

Millie was just hospitalized with exhaustion. Finn is just laying low because of Brasil.

>Best Actor by FAR was Winona Ryder.

Why do you know the details of 2 childs lives?

>2 childs lives?

Learn proper conjugation before throwing around your ridiculous implications. And to answer your question, because I made both things up.

i agree but she is already an established actress.
She is even on that point of her career she could use a boost to make her comeback.

I also agree that none of the kids was particularly good so that's why i say there is no one making his/her big break out of stranger things.

I want to fuck some frosted Oreos.

me2

>finn
>best actor

Bitches don't Noah 'bout my Schnapp.

>has an interesting look
yeah, the jewish look

he's a SJW. did you see him and the others jumping up and down like a bunch of pussies at the Golden Globes when that dick was giving the acceptance speech?

>A 13 year old insulted muh god emperor

Christ, what pussies you are.

>has an interesting look

HE'S A LITTLE EFFEMINATE FAGGOT WHICH IS WHY YOU IDENTIFY WITH HIM, SO GO SUCK SOME BLACK COCK!!!FACT!!!

Disregard, I suck cocks. Black cocks. Big black cocks. I'm such a C-C-C-CUUUUUUUUCK

>1 person
>pussies (plural)
christ, what retards you are

I was talking about all whiney, triggered, blubbering cuck-sucking cuntservatives, m8.